Rubber sheeting

L

Louise1982

Hi Lucy,

I have directed other people here to get rubber sheeting - is there somewhere on the site for it or should they email you / ask on the forum?

Did you get any thinner sheeting? I think the one I have is 5mm but you said you were getting 2-3mm.

I really do like the rubber sheeting and I get a seal easily, have tried making my own latex bits and pieces and although they fit the cups well I can't get a seal, not sure why, maybe the surface is lumpy?

Have you found any way to make the edge of the hole in the rubber sheets smooth? I may experiment with brushing some latex on.

I've also found that using a rubber sheet with a smaller hole prevents the breast filling the cup so easily (useful for small ribbed girls who can't get a seal with a larger size), this doesn't negatively affect growth as I've been doing this for weeks on the right only (which was actually slightly smaller to start) and now if anything the right is bigger - I wonder if having the left breast pressed against the inside of the cup hinders growth somehow?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise, i can easily supply the 5mm rubber sheeting for those that want to try it and i will keep it to cost price although it is more expensive to send outside of the UK because its quite heavy. The initial feedback from users appears to suggest that it is quite firm so i have been also sending out 2mm soft silicone sheeting which can be cut to the required size. This is very soft a pliable and much cheaper to post. Again, if people just contact me directly i can sort out a good price.

We have just updated the spares section of the website and it now includes; soft silicone tubing (ideal for users to wear cups under clothes and easy to clamp), clamps, the new airlock kit and silicone tee peice kit. Here is the link:

http://www.noogleberry.com/spare_parts_brst.html

The sheeting is not on the website because we have been working on a new design , with soft cup rings and we have been experimenting with latex like you. I find that you get a smoother finish if you dip it or apply with a peice of sponge. The trouble with a brush is that you cant clean the brush after and it gets really gunky.
Ive been in talks with a company that will be able to engineer the soft rings at a very good price and they we be producing protypes soon. These will fit to the brim. So i will be glad of people to test them before we mass produce them. I will let everyone on the forum know when we have them, hopefully within a few weeks depending on how quickly they can work on them. This will be a big step forward for NB users and also it should increase the height and capacity of the cups to accommodate the expanding breast. We may also be able to make them for other types of breast cups depending on how well they work and they should be very affordable.

I ll email you asap with updates once i have more news and just let me know if you have any further suggestions,

best wishes
Lucy :)

lucy@noogleberry.com

N

Natale69

Hi Lucy,

Sign me up! I'd love to be one of your product testers for this. Please let me know when available and if I can help. This sounds familiar or is it me?

Regards,
Natale

L

Louise1982

Hi Lucy,

That sounds great, please can you send me a paypal invoice for 2x silicone sheets + p&p to East London, I look forward to giving them a go. I'd also like to try the latex rings when they become available.

From the measurements below you'll see that people using BB should be able to use the rings too as long as they can tell you the measurement of the cups they use as their widths are the same as your width for the size below, e.g their large is your medium. This does definitely work as I used the NB cups to make the rings and they fit the BB cups I use.

Your cups:

Small: Base diameter = 9cm Height = 9cm
Medium: Base diameter = 11.5cm Height = 11.5cm
Large: Base diameter = 13.5cm Height = 12.5cm

BB cups:

M - 105mm diameter, 125mm depth
L - 120mm diameter, 130mm depth
XL - 135mm diameter, 150mm depth

Do you mind if I post your NB customer service email address on a couple of other forums for people to order the sheeting?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Natale,
Natale69 said:
Hi Lucy,

Sign me up! I'd love to be one of your product testers for this. Please let me know when available and if I can help. This sounds familiar or is it me?

Regards,
Natale

Hi Natale, thank for your kind words and continued support of the forum. Id be more than happy for you to test the rings and please just email me your address details off forum, when i repost to let you all know they are available. Yes , it does remind me of the tee piece testing etc and this is what is great about the forum.

bye for now , best wishes
Lucy
lucy@noogleberry.com :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Louise1982 said:
Hi Lucy,

That sounds great, please can you send me a paypal invoice for 2x silicone sheets + p&p to East London, I look forward to giving them a go. I'd also like to try the latex rings when they become available.

From the measurements below you'll see that people using BB should be able to use the rings too as long as they can tell you the measurement of the cups they use as their widths are the same as your width for the size below, e.g their large is your medium. This does definitely work as I used the NB cups to make the rings and they fit the BB cups I use.

Your cups:

Small: Base diameter = 9cm Height = 9cm
Medium: Base diameter = 11.5cm Height = 11.5cm
Large: Base diameter = 13.5cm Height = 12.5cm

BB cups:

M - 105mm diameter, 125mm depth
L - 120mm diameter, 130mm depth
XL - 135mm diameter, 150mm depth

Do you mind if I post your NB customer service email address on a couple of other forums for people to order the sheeting?

Hi Louise, many thanks for the sizes of the BB cups. The rings should be a bit stretchy so hopefully now i now the sizes of the BB cups , the rings could be universal. I have emailed a paypal invoice for the slicone sheeting at less than cost price and i am awaiting another supply any day so i will post it asap. Let me know how you get on with it.
best wishes
Lucy :)