Sad day tomorrow ( monday )

ashley1986ann

Well tomorrow I have to do the headest thing. I have to put my kittie to sleep. He has not been doing well for sometime now. I pull him through what ever wrong and then another thing comes up with him.

amelie

That is so sad, I really feel for you. I´ve always had cats and I know how hard it is when they just have to go. It would be so much easier if they lived as long as we do!
Big hugs to you and have peace in the fact that you´re doing what´s best for him. :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

Oh no that is soo sad. I am very very sorry to hear this. I just had to put my dog down a few weeks ago and it was not easy. I still at times choke up about it. :-[ :'(

Our pets become part of the family. I call mine furkids. That's how important they are to me. :)

Anatori

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to have to put an animal down. A friend and family member. Amelie is right though. Its for the best and he won't have to deal with being sick or hurting. Just imagine him in a field of catnip, happy as can be, with a Cat Tower high as the sky with yarn and mice and all kinds of neat things to play with. He'll be in cat heaven thanking you for making his time on earth so wonderful.

ashley1986ann

Thank you all. He was my family he was like my kid because I do not have none. I stayed gone from home most of the day because I knew when I got home it will become real because he would not be at the door waiting for me. He is in no more pain.

I love you puggley you where the best kittie.

Lily13

I am sooo sorry. :'( I'm choking up over here. Your kitty is as you said in no more pain and happily running around chasing mice and eating catnip. ;)

ashley1986ann

Yes he is. I look at his pics all day. Last night I was outside sitting by the pool and I keep on thinking why cant I here him calling for me to come out too. Then I came in to eat and I heard something so I look over and I swear I thought I saw him so I look again and then nothing. It seems like a part of me is gone. We have this other cat that found us about 3 months ago and I like her but she not my puggley and she not really a lovable cat and I kinda feel bad because I kinda dont want her ( like hold her haver her sleep with me things like that ) its not like I want her to have a new home its just she not mine. My bf loves her he the one that found her.

By looking at his pics the one on the left side and the now pics he not the same kittie.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I can tell how much he meant to you. It will hurt for a while because it does really suck. But it sounds like you helped him live an extremely happy life and you have many good memories of him that you will always hold dear. :hugs:

jnorton22002

Omgosh,

I'm so very sorry. I haven't been on enough I know,trying to recover, but I truly feel your loss too. It is very hard to put a loved pet down. Think , though, it is better in the long run and believe it or not The Lord loves, and takes care of our four legged children too. He is in a great place now full of catnip, and toys to play with. The good news is that he is watching you from heaven. Please share your loss as long as you need.

Love and hugs Mama :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ashley1986ann

are any ou you a good photo editor? If so Can you help me fix this one pic I have its the only baby pic I have of my kittie and the flash never went off :(. I will post it on here. As you can see he has a big head and a small body. He grow to be 18lbs then he went to 11lbs.

Here is his photo hope I do this right.

Attachments

• Image3.pspimage
    319.5 KB · Views: 81

jnorton22002

Hi there dear,

What a wonderful picture of your kittie. As you know I have 2 of them and I love them dearly. Please be assured that we all care here and you can certainly shed tears here as long as you need. I would be the same if one of my kitties died or had to be put down too. We love you. Remember he is in a great place just made for him and he is having a great time . You will see him again too. Love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ashley1986ann

Thank you Mama J I know he in a better place with no pain and eating all the can food he can. When some i know and there pet passes away I just about cry for them.

I want to thank you all for caring you are all very sweet. Its still hard for me and I know its takes time. In a away I think the 2ed day was the headrest do to when I knew this was real and not a dream.

the other night I had a dream about him. He was in the house and I stated to cry in my dream because I knew was not alive and in the dream I told myself he not here this is a dream and I did not want to wake up from my dream because I wanted him to be there.

jnorton22002

Of course you do, and hold on to that dream forever. I had another female kittie that i really oved. when I got divorced, I had to leave. she was my kitty. I found out late last year she, too, had to be put down. We may lose physical presence but never the spirit. hold onto that and you will come through hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ashley1986ann

Im sorry you had to live her. I all most did not see my kittie again I went to Cali when I live in OR to meet my BF and never went back. 2 years agao We went up there for xmas end of having a big fight with family to where we left at 2 am and this was all over getting paper work that was in my name because they put a lot of stuff in my name I did not know about. When we got back to cali my mom email me and said she had dump my cat cat a cat place. She did this because we was mad at me because all over the paper work and everything I found out she did in my name. I got this email about 10 at night. I knew the place he was at so I email them his pic and told them he was my cat. I also called them there where 2 numbers. Thank god I got a hold of someone and I told them everything that was going on. Well after being home for 2 weeks we where back on the rode again over 1200mils my bf drove just to get my kittie. Im thank full every day for him doing that for me for my kittie.

jnorton22002

Just remember to hold onto good thoughts of your kitty. In that way it will make the process of grieving much easier. you will see your kitty again some day, I promise Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*