Saggy boobs

Petunia~Love

I've had growth from the NB but they seem a little saggy at times. I think I read somewhere that it may be due to overpumping. What can I do to fix this? I'm doing the piston pump (my 3rd day) it's amazing & works. Does anyone else have a suggestion to help? Although I am now larger I still have a bit of the deflated breastfed look to my boobs......can't seem to make that go away!!

after third dya noogling i relly doubt you had any growth or less saggy breasts. if you do not watn saggy breasts - just dont overpump. when they turn purple in the cup, it overpumpin. also i read a couple of days ago someone on this forum mentioned that if the rings around your breasts stay mroe than half an hour then your definitely overpumping. just dont let them turn purple. slightly red is fine - but dark red is also bad

Petunia~Love

I'm sorry I need to clarify myself, it's my third day doing the "piston pump" method. I've been noogling since August of 2011 but continued to breastfeed until the end of October 2011. So "officially" noogling without being used as a food source, November 2011.