saggy breasts

helen

This is one question I forgot t look for or ask before I started my nb journey. Is ther any one that have tightened up the loose skin from a saggy breast as well as the growth? What I want to know is will I end up with a bigger version of my loose breast or will they fill out and the skin will appear tighter? I hope this makes sense. I massage and dry brush daily which should help with the tightening.
I will be posting some pics soon, was waiting for great swellings fisrt which I did get the other night and didnt take photo but havnt had it since ???

Suss

Hi helen, and welcome to the forum :)

My boobs are definitly tightening up! At the very beginning though, I did get the impression of my breasts getting MORE saggy after NB-sessions, but that was just for the first week.

I do recomend you to take lots of pics! Quit often I get a little down when looking in the mirror cause I don't see much improvement, but then I take a pic to look at instead and there really is a HUGE difference! I think our brains are sort of set on seening our boobs in a certain way :p

Good luck and happy noogleing!

Best wishes/ Suss

chantal

I'd love to read about more experiences with sagging or potential sagging. I did read the old thread and found it reassuring but I'm still troubled by the potential for NB causing sagging. If we are stretching and pulling the skin regularly and we get temporary swelling except for the folks who do get some permanent changes, how can there not be sagging?

After one month, I get some minor, but noticeable swelling for a few hours and am liking that look. But when it's gone, if I'm very honest with myself, I can see that the skin is not looking as tight anymore, and at the very least, my A cups are firm and I hate to lose that!

Would love more feedback!

Thank you,