SaggyC's,... Now at D's!!!

SaggyC

I am 49, 5’6”, 130lb, and going through menopause. I was also just recently diagnosed with a low thyroid in January 2015 So I currently take Armor 60mg, and just started taking my temp and found it to be anywhere between 95-97.7 when I wake and 98.0-6 when I go to bed, it actually fluctuates all over between 96.-98.6 during the day. The more I research I'm beginning to believe it is actually more of an Adrenal issue, the Armor does not seem to make a difference, and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Adrenal. My Dr is pretty uninformed and I'm not well off financially so I can't really start "shopping" around for another opinion.

I have taken PM in the past (gradually working up to 2000 mg per day) for about 2 years (about 3 years ago) and had pretty good results (small B to a full C cup) but going through some financial and relationship issues I stopped taking BC (was using the NuvaRing) and discontinued the PM in January of 2014 because I was happy where I was at. At this time I stopped having my cycle for 11 months but it started again in November 2014, and during this time as the months went by before I realized it my breast had deflated. :(

I went back on the NuvaRing in January 2015 because my cycles were consistent and I was again sexually active (same relationship, 22 years!) and I started taking the PM again in February. This time no results, same brand, same does, same schedule, nothing, not even a tingle, but I continued as I had had results with this in the past. In May my flow lasted for about 6 weeks and I decided I needed to let my body get back into its natural balance so I discontinued the PM as well as the NuvaRing. I had continued "spotting" through last December, with one true cycle that lasted about 10 days in November (I think the stress of deer hunting hauling equipment and stand in and out of woods brought it on both times) but still some spotting before and after.

I hate my self-image and as I age it only gets worse, I am now a really saggy C. :(

I have read as much as I could without direction and have so much mixed information, but decided I would try BO this time around.

I did a detox and started BO the 2nd week of December with 500 mg of BO (250am/250pm) and worked up to splitting 2000 ttl 1 week at a time.

I also started taking a few other sups that had been recommended by others that have had success with the BO.

So this is what my current supplement program looks like;

SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
SW RAW PITUITARY GLANDULAR (80mg am & pm)
SW RAW ADRENAL GLANDULAR (350mg am)
SW SHEEP PLACENTA GLANDULAR (400mg am/400mg pm)
SW PASSION MACA (500mg am)
NEOCELL FISH COLLAGEN W/ HYAL ACID (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Nature's Way MSM (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Source Naturals Bioperine (10mg am/10mg pm)
Vitex (500mg am)
Fengreek 500mg (cycled 1st 15 days of month to mimic menstruation cycle, this also seems to bump my temp up just a bit)

I also take the following;
Armor 60mg (Rx Thyroid Glanular)
Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU
Natural Vitality Magnesium 500 mg
Vitamin C 5,000 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Folinic Acid- 800mcg
Methyl B12 5000mcg
Vitamin K2 2200 mcg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Pure Icelantic Omega 3 Fish OIL 2400mg

I started using an off brand vacuum system as of the first of the year and quickly realized I had purchased the cups too small, I then purchased a set of Large Kangzhu cups and was pumping to the tips of these within 4 weeks, I finally decided that I seem to be getting really good results and figured to bite the bullet and do it right! I just received my XL NB system last week and I’m LOVING IT!

My Pumping Routine;
Massage with SlimExtreme (Volufiline) am/pm & pre/post pump
Pump 1-2 hr 4-5x p/wk (Snoogle for an hour early am, and again during lunch)
I’m having issues getting good suction (XL cups a bit big on the chest, but when I do get them in a good position then I have a problem with my airlocks leaking)

I have somewhat tubular (very dense,... Doctors words!) glandular breast (when my weight is down they looked like flat, soft, sad puppies, ...except when I was breast feeding!).

This seems like the best system I have used so far, I am getting pretty good swelling, between 1-1.5", and it’s lasting for several hours! My breasts have never felt so firm since breastfeeding!!! Although the tape measure shows no no increase after swelling goes down, they feel fuller, rounder, and heavier.

tinytots

Thanks for sharing. I'm also on PM so I'm curious to know if your period stopped because you were on PM or was it because of the menopause? Also, when you stopped taking PM and your boobs deflated, did they assume their original size pre-PM? I did PM for 3 months and theb stopped for about 3 weeks and my breasts deflated a bit. I don't know if it was because I lost some weight or if it was because I stopped taking PM.

Some people say growth through PM is permanent but you cannot stop immediately, it has to be gradual (just as it is when you start taking it, and you have to slowly increase the dosage instead of taking a high dose on the first day), while others claim the growth through PM is only temporary.

I also keep reading varying explantions of what happens to our boobs when we're on PM...some people say it helps grow more breast tissue, others say it only swells up what we already have so when we stop taking it the swelling subsides and our breasts go back to the same saize they were pre-PM.

Microbreast

Jeez! You're taking everything under the sun. Be careful! I read somewhere, that taking BO, and Phytoestrogens is not recommended. I'll somehow try to find the page and link it for you. Bountiful Breast BO is about 525 mg and 2 are recommended for women.

PM, is the highest Phytoestrogen out there with Soy in second
Fenugreek is high on the list as well.

I'm wondering really how much Estrogen/Phytoestrogen you're consuming? Estrogen overload maybe!

Hopefulforbreasts

Good luck! Maybe try cycling the bovine ovary and the phytoestrogens instead of taking together. I'm thinking of starting something similiar after i finish my third month of PM and do a milk thistle cleanse.