Sally's pics

sallysaloon

Ok...so I've been noogling for about a month now and about two weeks in i started getting amazing results. But last weekend I wasn't able to noogle so i lost a lot of my growth :'( . I've been trying to lose weight...which i have because i lost an inch off my underbust...but that made me lost an inch off my breasts :mad: . Anyway, I thought i would post my beginner pics because i'm getting discouraged and i thought this would help. don't worry, I won't give up! I just ordered the larges so I hope that makes a difference as I'm not seeing a difference with the mediums anymore.

Attachments

• 205721[1].jpg
    205721[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 395
J

Joan_CD

Hi Sally

Just remember that it takes time. One day you will pump and notice the swelling isn't going all the way down, even after a few days. That is such a wonderful feeling. Little by little they will stay bigger. All the best and good luck. Joan

jnorton22002

Hi Sally and welcome,

Anyway, I just wanted to say I think you have wonderful breasts to start with. I'll bet my life you will find that your boobage will respond very well. You have a wonderful shape. Stay with it my dear Joni :-* :-*

Hi sally,
I 2nd the girls above with a big welcome!

If it makes you feel any better I bought my noogle just before the big school summer holiday. i got two weeks of REALLY great noogling in, thought it was going so well. What with the kids being off and my husband also having time off (I'm a secret noogler) I haven't been able to noogle half as much as I'd like and things have slowed down somewhat.

You just have to keep plugging away. It's so hard to put it to the back of your mind but you have to. I try to not even think (most of the time) about results I've just try to convince myself that nooging is something I 'do'. I don't even look at my boobs unless I am taking pictures for this forum which i do weekly.

We all hope when we buy a Noogleberry that we are going to get results quickly but, for the most part it takes about 3 months (back me up here girls - I think that's about right) to see results. Some faster, some slower I know but it's not an overnight thing, or a 30 day thing in 99% of the cases.

I'm think I started at about the same time as you and I have just ordered my larges too! How exciting huh?!!

Keep on noogling and keep posting because the support you get on here from the other girls is amazing.

Rachiex

I agree Flatty Natty - about 3 months you see the swelling start to stick - depends on the individual how much though.

Hi Sally

Don't feel discouraged. Order the larges but keep on with the mediums until you completely fill them. When you are ready to go up to the larges, pump first with the mediums and then use the larges to prevent the growth or swelling from stalling. PLEASE don't be discouraged. It is frustrating when you see swelling and then it goes. You may also get this once a month at a 'certain time' if this still happens to you...! Keep going though - you have great boobs to start with x

sallysaloon

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the support. I've tried other NBE before and to no avail. I tried PM and ultimatly I hated it. I had no growth and terrible mood swings (which for me is not worth it). I really feel like NB is working. Today I looked in the mirror and although I don't see much actual growth, my breasts have a larger circumference...so that is pretty good news. :). I'll be posting more picures soon with I get a camera that works.

Joan_CD- Thanks for the kind words...I looked at your pictures and your results are amazing.
jnorton22002- Thanks for the kind words
Rachiex- I've heard that advice before and i'll be sure to do that. Thanks.
flatty_natty- I'm a secret noogler too. Ha ha... :D

Rachiex

I get that too - sometimes there is not much growth outwards but there is growth sideways/widthways. I prefer that though - makes them nice and round like fake ones - (but real and more natural and ultimately better!) x

sallysaloon

So it's been about 7 months. They don't look that much bigger but they are. ::) Measuring makes me sad. Not a lot of outward growth and I've lost some because I've taken a 3 week break. But, I went and bought some new bras and i fit (almost perfectly) into a 34B which I've never been able to fit into before (even when I was heavier).

The 3 week break is because I was noogling without padding (bad idea) and my rib feels pushed in now and there was bad bruising with what looked like spider veins. The bruise healed but the rib is still out of wack. :'( Has anyone else had this problem? It's messed up right under my breasts where the ring would be. I hope it goes back to normal. I'm thinking of getting the bigger domes so the pressure isn't on the same spot but I think the extra larges would be too big. But, I'm worried the new larges will be the same as the old ones. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• SAM_0408.JPG
    SAM_0408.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 318

Lily13

Which domes do you use right now? If you use the L, then I recommend trying out the contoured L domes. They have a slight curved base and they fit much better on the chest, which has made my swelling literally explode. lol My swelling was never impressive with the regular L. It took about a week for my ribs to get "used to" the CL domes though and I have to admit I sort of pushed through the pain. Now though I am fine and don't see to have problems. If you have the extra cash you may want to try them out and see if it helps.

Is there any way you are overpumping? Using enough lotion? My ribs are boney too and I was concerned the indentations would occur, but it has been ok so far. Just keeping my fingers crossed. ;)