Save your money..

Georgi22

Save your money.. I bought a Breast Actives ( http://breasts-actives.com/ )six month supply did everything with natta growth.... so much money wasted!! All that company does is false advertising and lie because they are money hungry greedy a-holes.
Now i will give a try to Noogleberry.thanks for the discount

hi, welcome to forum, i cant access it as it says forbidden. I am sorry to hear that you waster your money, i hope NB will help you out

Y

yourcuties

omg!!! i had a look at the link u provided.
Cant believe they put a photo of a woman with really huge boobs there!!!
As if!!!! Just seein that photo makes me think its bulls**t!!!!
Im so sorry that u wasted yr $ and I hope u have better luck with NB.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Not surprised! Anastasia has the same story about Breast Actives! She also tried getting her refund and for WEEKS they would try to delay the refund.

They delayed it so many times, she ended up giving up her hard earned 300 for a shit product.
Honestly, this company is clearly a scam. They need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau and appropriately punished.

bikerlady

I tried Breast Actives about 2 years ago and had no results from it.
Although I didn't realize it at the time, I was starting into menopause, so I don't know if that made any difference.

Since then I have also tried PM pills and they didn't do anything for me either and many others on this site seem to have had some success with PM. That may also be because of menopause, I don't know. I wish I had known about these products 10 or 15 years ago, but I don't think they even existed then.

That's what prompted me to try Noogleberry, as I figured at last here's something that doesn't depend on my hormones to work.
As noogleberry uses tissue expansion I figured this should work for any age.
I have had some success, but it is slow going.

ashley1986ann

Tank Girl said:
Not surprised! Anastasia has the same story about Breast Actives! She also tried getting her refund and for WEEKS they would try to delay the refund.

They delayed it so many times, she ended up giving up her hard earned 300 for a shit product.
Honestly, this company is clearly a scam. They need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau and appropriately punished.

Same here they just wanted to sell me more!

Anastasia916

I believe they were already sued multiple times as when I used it, it was called Breast Gain Plus, they changed the name. When I tried it, it was... like 5-6 years ago? And it was just a pill product, they didn't have the cream then, but I'd suspect the cream is just as much of a piece of crap. What irritated me is they would offer a money back guarantee but not honor it! But yea lesson learned with them. That is why I'm so standoffish about trying products most the time.