Seeing indents between breasts - anyone have a suggestion?

IdreamofD

I noticed today while I was putting on makeup that I have some indents. They're mostly in the cleavage area, and it's literally that: the skin is indented - like not popping back up. I only noticed it in a certain light/angle. I showed my husband and he said it looks like cleavage lines (no complaint there) so I don't think anyone else would notice it, but I know what it is. And since no padding seems to work for me, I'm not sure what to do.

Is there any cream or something anyone recommends? I already drink water and take collagen, it's just that I'm REALLY bony! Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice or suggestions would help. I pump twice per day, and have taken breaks as well.

itsjust4fun91

I experienced it also which is what sent me on the quest to find a padding that would work for me. What works for one doesn't always work for another and sometimes the best thing you can do is go wander the hardware store and hope to be inspired...that's what my husband and I did after trying all the suggestions I had found on here. When I made mine it was because the flex tubing was a different material than the others used before that rubbed me. I posted it just in case it might ever help anyone else but it doesn't mean there's not a newer, better idea out there just waiting for someone to find it.

Mel

IdreamofD

Hi Mel!

Thank you for posting. Sometimes I'm like, "Why can't some kind of padding work for me?" Frustrating! I've tried camper's tape, plumbing insulation, yoga mats, and even poster tack. Nothing works like no padding.

BUT - I did find a topical that is really working!! I was so annoyed that I went out and bought pure vitamin E. I rubbed it on the cups tonight as well as the areas the rings touch on my skin, with a little extra in the cleavage. I have to say, I took the cups off about 30 mins ago, and the red rings are GONE already!!! I'm shocked!

I also got COQ10 to supplement. Hoping this one works!!!

soonenough

I have the indents right now from using XL cups, and it just won't come off. I used the vit E oil I have, but it left tiny red dots all over. I'm taking a break and see if the indents will fade or disappear. I use the padding that Mel is using, but I must be using a stronger pressure to keep it on. I usually do other stuff while noogling, and sometimes at night, while helping kids with their homework, I keep it on for almost two hours without being aware of the time. Two hours is way too long to keep it on.

Thanks for the vit e oil suggestion. I bought mine at Trader's Joe, and will go to the health food store to get a better quality, and see if that works.

IdreamofD

Sorry to hear, soonenough! :(

Do you take supplements at all? Apparently collagen and Coq10 (a good quality one, it's about 29 bucks for 30) really helps build elastin from the inside. And the vitamin E if it's pure really *shouldn't* cause you a break out. I'm someone who can't even use bio oil or palmers' oil - or any oil really. But this one seems ok so far.

Please let me know if you see any difference while you take a break. I find that if I'm sitting up trying to do stuff, it does force me to use too much suction maybe too quickly - that's how I had so many issues in the first place.

Side note - I don't think anyone else would ever notice you have any indents at all, and to me, it's not a side effect that will make me stop.