Self introduction

Karmatrip

Ok so here goes, I have a lot to say but will try to keep it short. First about me, I am a guy, 51 yrs old, reasonably well educated, live in the U.S, hetro, and have no personal interest in the t.v./t.g. lifestyle... other than a lifelong desire for femanine breasts (and, of course bras). I have gone through a lot of what I call "soul searching and cycles" but always seem to end up with the same conclusion... That I am more happy and comfortable while in a bra and persuing my "self" than when not (a buddhist friend says that I have a very strong femanine previous life :-\). So I am making a plunge and moving forward as I should have 20 or more years ago. But then timing is everything.
I have been reading the NGB forums for some time now and feel that this is a good place to work through and get support... it also seems a good place to "out myself". I ordered my kit yesterday (large, contour, with the rings) and am anticipating getting started and will drop a post or two here on the general page (maybe even an apropriate photo or two if all goes well). Next, I would like to put out there that there are (in my limited opinion) a lot more men in my situation than is generally assumed. Thus, I would encourage the guys out there to stop flying under the radar and feel free to make yourselves known.... even if it is in forums such as this. Finally, I have a long history with this lifestyle/persuite so if anyone has any questions, or perhaps need to chat, feel free to drop a note... I will check in every couple of days just to see.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the start of your journey. I am sure you have searched through the forum but,, any questions - just ask and I am sure someone will be more thn happy to answer.
All the best

jnorton22002

hi and welcome. You are right guys should come out as it is true there are many who want to and have. good luck to you on your quest and please be sure to post often and please do some pictures as you progress Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*