Selling 26 packs of Zoft gum!

Intertwining

Hi all,

I purchased my Zoft breast enhancement gum July 2010 (you can refer to my thread here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2130.0.html for reference!), intending to keep up a 6 month regime (which would require 60 packs, but I bought 30 packs to try them out first).. So it's been approximately 6 months and I've finished 4 out of the 30 packs.. Thankfully I didn't purchase the 60 packs to complete the 6 months like I planned- LOL!

I guess I just don't have the patience to use them! So I realised that instead of leaving them lying around in my drawer, I should let you lovely fellow nooglers have the chance to use them for the long-term, so I decided to put them up for sale.

I'd taken off and discarded the paper covers because they take up a LOT of space collectively and have "breast enhancement gum" printed VERY distinctly on them- not exactly a pack of gum I'd like to leave around the house.. haha!

But rest assured they are the real deal- anyone who's taken Zoft before will recognise the distinctive herbal taste, and while the packs are all plain, the word "ZOFT" is printed on the edge of each pack along with the batch number (I think it's the batch number). Pictures will be sent upon request!

There isn't any expiry date on the packs, but they were purchased "fresh" from the seller in early July. So rest assured they aren't ineffective or expired.

The Zoft gum contains herb extracts such as fenugreek seed, saw palmetto, fennel, hops, blessed thistle and black cohosh root, all of which are said to be helpful in enhancing the size of boobs. I DID take the gum religiously for almost a month (two pieces a day), and I did notice some additional swelling and growth from them, so I can say that they do work, you just have to take them regularly.

Each pack has 12 pieces of gum in them, so 26 packs will last 156 days if you take 2 a day, which would tot up to about 5 months and a bit.

Just drop me a message or reply if anyone's interested :)

Intertwining

Hi Brandy!

The gum encourages breast growth. You can google "Zoft breast enhancement gum" for the nitty gritty details :D

30 packs (I have 26 packs) is worth about $240 but I'm definitely open to negotiation!

Intertwining

Taking 2 pieces of Zoft a day in tandem with my noogling schedule (once a day for about an hour), I very quickly got "growing pains" and noticed some additional swelling which I didn't usually get with noogling alone, and also managed to maintain a little more swelling (as in the swelling I got from noogling didn't go away as quickly).

So yes, they do work, you just have to take them regularly, unlike me who stopped after about a month, lol!