Selling my NB

Hello,
I am selling my NB - the entire kit with the bag, two L domes and one XL dome and one XL soft cup. I can also throw in the tapes I used to tape my nipples from expanding, I have several left and I wont be using them anymore. I have only one XL cup because two wouldnt fit on my chest and I noogled one at the time - it also made my breasts have a better cleavage as the cups were therefore placed more "close" to each other!
I will sell entire package for 39 pounds + shipping. If you are interested, please PM me!:)

Y

yourcuties

Hi Tatiana673,
How come yr selling?
Have u reached yr goals now or r u done as not much progress?
Im hoping 4 u that its the former rather than the later!

yourcuties, I am selling because NB takes time, commitment, and I am also moving in with my boyfriend and his family. And OK, my bf finding it is one story, but I really do not want his grandmother or brother find my NB.. LOL! :)

Matt B

Hey T,I'm really sorry to hear the news.You have inspired and helped a lot of people here with your knowledge and experience.Sure we can't change your mind?I really meant it when I said in your thread about you looking as good in your panty pic as the ad you mentioned.If my stomach was that flat and I had 2 cuties like yours I'd post full body shots!
Anyway,I hope you do well in all things and keep in touch.

Matt :-*

Aww, Matt thanks! But I actually started loving my body more lately, however I will still do NBE (and be on the forum) but use less noticeable NBE than NB... I cant imagine what would i feel if his grandmother would find my nb!!!!!! I just want to sell it now as I am moving very soon. I have used maybe 1-2 the XL cup and I cleaned thoroughly the L cups with disinfecting liquid and soap. Everything is in perfect order. :)

Matt B

Hey T,I'm glad we're not losing you. I also glad you are loving your body more.I went back to a March 22 post in your thread.Yes,it's the red panty one and you said you were fat.Wrong!You looked awesome and the boobs are beautiful.Did ya ever think that maybe just maybe you are you for a reason?Just wondered.
As for the grandma,tell her to keep her nose out of your stuff!

Matt~Be careful with the NBE

Hey lexuswoman, thanks! I am not going to give up on the video, I will continue it, and it is more subtle as I have it on DVD.. ahaha

Hey Matt, I rally love his family, all of them and I trust them and I really wouldnt want to be that mean. And I know she wouldnt be anything weird, she is very open-minded, but I would just feel very awkward and embarrased, as I love her a lot. I will keep carefully doing NBE stuff, one step at the time, but I want to give up on NB, as it takes a lot of space and is so much more noticeable.. if you know what I mean. Many people on this forum feel embarrassed if someone will find their NB and I am one of them as well :)
Thank you Matt for the compliments but what do you mean that maybe I am the way I am for a reason?:)

Thanks everyone for support! I truly love this forum for all the warmth!

Matt B

Hi T,What I meant was that you had great results with various breast enhancing techniques and then kind a nothing happened.Maybe you aren't supposed to have DD's or whatever size you said you wanted.The body does have limits.Look what happened to Alice.She was lactating and not even pregnant or 20!The bod will tell us what's up I believe.
That's what i meant,and I'm glad you're going to hang around. ;D

Matt ;)

Durty

Would like to buy it. Have to wait til I get paid wensday. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks How much are in selling it for in u.s. dollars.

Teeny Tiny

I remember when my mother-in-law saw my domes for the first time, my husband was very quick on his feet and told her it was a new green house dome idea I was trying for growing plant seeds, and that the hole at the top was for watering and to allow air flow. That's what I told him to tell her if she ever bumped into them, actually sounds kinda functional, I out to try it with my XL's while I'm using my CL's. Just store them sitting on top of a plant pot when you're not using them. ;) :D ;D