Selling my New Growth NBE Kit on Ebay! For men or women!

lexuswoman

I thought I had my New Growth NBE kit sold on Ebay last week, but my high bidder has never paid. I've relisted it again for $150. Item # 131307942107. I think this would be great to use in conjunction with the Noogleberry system. Please see below for more information!

This kit can be used by males seeking feminization and larger breasts or women seeking larger breasts with implant surgery. Do you want larger breasts in 16 weeks? Would you like to gain up to 3 cup sizes without dangerous implant surgery. If so, forget everything you've heard about breast enlargement pills and learn more about the New Growth system. This program was developed by Eric Duchaine, a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada who actually assists patients with natural breast enlargement, but he has developed this kit for use at home. This 100% natural program is without any side effects and can be used by women from puberty to menopause. You'll spend about 30 minutes a day for 16 weeks using this program. You'll receive:
•Complete instruction book
•A homeopathic laser to stimulate acupuncture points without the use of needles (requires two AAA batteries, not included)
•240 natural plant based capsules
•Homeopathic spray
•250 ml of massage extract (to be mixed with oil or lotion of your choice)
•An audio CD with instructions on the breast massage and visualization exercises.
•Pueraria Plus pills and lotion to be used 30 days before beginning the New Growth program
•Additional instructions for use, including the Eric Duchaine's contact information (he is extremely helpful and will provide any assistance needed while using the program. I will make sure the new owner of this program has his full support!)
•You will also need to purchase progesterone cream (not included)
•Expiration date 2016