Setting out on a noogleberry adventure

universallove

cant find my camera so cant post pics! but theres not much to show i dont think! and my swelling doesnt seem to come back so far either, which is very odd! to think that hormones can effects the swelling from pumping that much. I have no idea how that would work. without much swelling its hard to feel like your actually doing anything when your pumping, cause there is so little immediate effect. But i will perservere! as i am given confidence by the stories of others here, and ive seen that for some it can take over six months before anything permanant happens. I snoogled last night, probably for about 3 or 4 hours, and i had a 2 hour session in the morning yesterday. But i woke up to my usual smallness and no change in measurements....i just had a one hour session and the swelling was negligible, i only got a bit rounder and fuller.

its hard to know if less is more, cause you read of people noogling almost all day every day getting the most amazing results, and others who get very fast permanant change from one hour a day, and skipping days here and there too! But i found last month when my swelling started to pick up, it seemed to only do so when i increased my noogling time and also stopped missing days.. but maybe that was a coicidence and the change was only to do with where i was on my cycle? o who knows!

ive only been noogling a little over a month, and i guess it probably takes a bit of time to get the hang of how it works for you individually...

Dharma

Namaste'
From little things big things grow ;D

Hello universallove

I hope you find your camera otherwise you will have to buy another for your trip. ;D

Namaste'
Dharma

smallish1982

Well Uni, you can take heart in knowing that you are at least bigger than I am! :) I hardly retain any swelling at all lately. I've been wondering if I should pump less but I don't want to loose what little I've gained. It seems that the recurring theme on here is "don't give up" and "be patient."

Matt B

Hi Smallish,that is the theme here hon and it works. Don't believe it ask Stella. \(^^)/.

Matt, ;)

universallove

well thanks for the encouragement to keep going smallish, yea i noticed that coming in here- that it takes ups and downs and lots of time for stuff to happen with noogleberry. probably if i didnt see that first up before starting id be a lot more disheartened right now and ready to give up. im sticking with long pump session right now. Im doing 1-2 hours in the morning the past few days and then snooging at night for up to 5 hours. Thats long sessions hey? I must really want that swelling back! It was sessions like that that fist got my swelling up so i suspect it might be what works for me, but its early to tell, not so much tme for trial and error practice yet. But guess what, I woke up this morn with alot of fullness and im measuring almost at 85cm again. I havent been swelling much after pumps at all the past few days, even after long ones. Just looking rounder and fuller mostly and not keeping it for more than an hour. Im about at ovulation phase in my cycle so maybe hormones are starting to pick up again. Its weird that hormones seem to affect this so much, i wonder why? maybe its something to do with fluid retention?

universallove

i had misplaced my camera before when i meant to take pics and when i found it the battery was dead and it takes so long to recharge so i missed that chance to take the pic! its a shame cause now i dont think i m at the same stage of my cycle as i was in the before pic, so the comparison wont be as good.... o well. ill take a pic later tonight anyways. heres one from my web cam for now anyways. Its not a good comparison on the webcam, cause you cant get the angle or lighting the same, but it will do for now! thiis is ten or so hours since last pump

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120824.JPG
    Snapshot_20120824.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 208
  • new1.png
    new1.png
    27 KB · Views: 676

universallove

morning swell back up to 86cm again, so this may be the beginning of bigger swelling coming back.... I dont know how much swelling matters to growth, i hear some girls get great progress with hardly any swell, but i did notice that when i swell big, it retains more, and i instinctively feel that retaining swelling must be good for growth. any thoughts? maybe its best just to keep pumping and try not to figure it all out so much ;) so easy to get ocd over this right?

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Yes swelling is important, i dont know how much is realy needed for the water fat tissue redistribution.

And yaaa it's realy easy to get ocd, because we all want to get the possibly best :D

Dharma

Namaste'
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket. ::)

Hello universallove

I think they look OK,is the bottom picture before Noogleberry?
How long have you been doing it a month?,I have not had time to read your whole post. :(

Dharma

universallove

hi dhamma yeah the bottom pic is the before pic, but the two pics dont really make a good comparison cause the angles all different and angle is important in pics... yeah its been a month, a little over a month. Not so much has changed so far it seems. ill put up a proper pic with the right angle soooooon- i keep forgetting...

universallove

yay im maintaining on almost 85cm again, which is 33.5 inches, and keeping that all day. Looking fuller and perkier generally, despite my pumping swelling still not getting back up to what it was. its day 13 of my cycle now, so probably luteal phase i guess. Not sure how much PM is affecting this to be honest. im only using it topically but my guess is its pretty strong stuff

Dharma

Namaste'
I was on bovine ovary for 1 or 2 months about a year and a half ago (ultra breast) and i noticed very fast results but very terrible side effects

I can't let my mind wander, Its too little to be let out alone. ::)
Hello universallove
I read your post can you tell me what were the side effects of this.

Dharma

universallove

hi dharma! yes. The effects were bad! I got really bad anxiety, couldnt sleep and was very jumpy. It was horrible. You will read that a few other women on the breast nexus NBE site got this effect from it too! The anxiety started to slide into a really strong depression. It was quite scary. My mood just went really black and it happened really quickly. I also got these horrible stabbing pains in my uterus/ovary area and they started shooting down my legs too. About a week after i stopped the pills i felt almost totally better! It was crazy. My breasts also shrunk back almost immediately after i stopped it by the way. I think BO is dangerous really- i know some women take it without much issue, but to think it can have such intense side effects as those in a short time is kinda scary.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi uni!
Nice to see your progress. Not a great angle but can deny they look more plump:) did u just started pm? How do you use it if u don't mind shaering?:)
Don't get crazy with your measuring tape, i can promise u soon it will drive u insane, better check it once on the same day of your cycle:)

universallove

thanks nikki! yes i think my measuring tape has already sent me crazy :) i think i should hide it from myself.... i started the PM spray, o probably about 3 weeks ago. I dont use it in the pill form/internally, just topically. Since that last pic im fuller. past couple of days im really filling out, its gotta be hormone related.

Ill take your advice and maybe skip measuring today ;)

i managed to take a couple of pics on my web cam just then with a more frontal angle (keep forgetting to rechange my camera battery... )

my last pump was about 12 hours ago

Attachments

• Picture0005.jpg
    Picture0005.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 312
  • Picture0006.jpg
    Picture0006.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 281

Matt B

Mornin Uni.The twins look beautiful!What a difference.Let me know how the pm spray works. I used 2 jars of the cream and I don't think it helped a lot but it sure smells great. Nikki 's right Uni hide the tape, pics are the best. And I don't know about you ladies but I can feel mine on my chest especially in bed when turning over or going up and down stairs.(jiggle factor ;D)

And no hon,the blisters don't hurt. :) Thanks for asking. Matt, ;)