Setting out on a noogleberry adventure

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Yes Uni, your pictures sold me on the pm spray!:) I'll give it a go next month!;) are u taking it throughout your cycle or firs half of it?how u doing with your massages? I just restarted them over a week ago and I must be doing it right as they feel so much fuller! Combined effort;) hope it will pay off and sooner rather than later hehe;) xx

universallove

thanks matt for the encouragement! yea im seeing a difference! and yes i think PM is probably responsible! id prefer that it was pumping that was causing the most effects to be honest, im a bit wary of PM and i dont expect to be able to keep using it long term, but gosh the results are good. results do keep up the momentum to pump tho- which has a more long term benefit!

Nikki- i havent been cycling with the spray. I havent heard of anyone doing that for topical PM use (as i said im not doing the pills/internal PM) However, last month, as i neared my period, my breast were SUPER firm, which was great but then in the last few days before AF arrived they actually got LUMPY which has never happened to me before, and i dare say is not a good sign....

so i stopped the spray for 2 days, then restarted on a much smaller dose and the lumps disapeared. So i think this month i might drop my dose again a week before AF is due to avoid lumpiness- which cant be a good sign hormonally! Asides from that side effect, i havent noticed anything so far (excpet, as you can see, awesome breasts ;) ) Mood has been the same, no break outs (mood and skin stuff are my personal indicators of hormonal issues), but i have felt some more sensations in my pelvic region, which i am keeping an eye on. Its not pain but sensitivity, and that could well be a sign of hormonal activity having changed...

I would recommend you try the spray, yes! I think its pretty potent stuff!

I agree that massage is good! i get breast tingles and heat after i do the 360 rotations, and it really feels like something is happenin after woods! I have a good feeling it is a good support to breast growth/firming.

the pic below is my pic just now- 24 hrs since last pump (just putting on my noogle now as i type- i usually do twice daily sessions, but had to miss my morn pump today)

Im at 85 cm (33.5 inches) across nipples right now. band size the same, even just a little smaller than usual..

Attachments

• Picture0010.jpg
    Picture0010.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 246

universallove

and after a short noogle session. whoa id be happy with an end result like this!! no doubt tho this is my post luteal swelling time... gotta be prepared for next month post AF when things might not be quite as great for a while...

Attachments

• ready.jpg
    ready.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 275

universallove

hey all just a quick note to let you know that im full and firm and holding steady at 85cm constantly again- long after pumps, just like last month. Im holding size and roundness all day, and bras are tight. My after pump swelling is getting bigger too lately, probably about to 87cm- but i still havent reached that 88.5 cm (SMALL D CUP!) that i got last month but i havent been pumping as much as last month i must admit... i think tonight im gonna do a bit of a noogle marathon and see if i can get my swelling up to 88 or beyond again! lately im only doing an hour in the morn then a few hours of snoogle at night. im probably about a week away from when AF is due to arrive and am about to cut my PM spray dosage to avoid last months breast lumps.

Im kinda worried that after AF has left my breast are gonna go back down to there starting size again which is what happened last month! I shrunk down a whole inch back down to almost 32.5 at one point about a couple of days after AF was done :( and my after pump swelling was negligible too for about 5 days. Its not a good feeling let me tell you- once you get used to having much fuller breasts a cup size or more bigger! Also this month Ive had a lot more time to get use dto them this way, i doubt ill be able to help but feel a little dejected, so i hope i at least maintain a little. If i do then i guess it will be a good sign of proper progress! The fact that my growth was affected so dramatically by my hormonal changes of luteal phase and AF- makes me suspicious that my growth has a lot to do with the PM- as PM does work with your hormones... but then I have read of some girls who pump without PM and even those get super affected by there hormonal cycles too...

hmmm any thoughts dear nooglers?

Btw i am so enjoying whats happened to my breasts, im sure alot of you probably know what a great feeling it is- that after years of being self consious, finally i can feel really confident in front of my boyfriend minus the lingerie, and wearing clothes without a bra is fine again too for the first time in many years. I was silly to wait so long to do this! but then again i had no idea it could actually work. I just hope that the results turn permanent

universallove

swelling is reaching last months d cup mark again! and this morning i got there after a mere hour long pump. This is progress! Last month i only got to that swelling size on one occasion, and it was after probably 3 hours straight pumping. Things are looking up! ::)

universallove

one hour pump tonight- heres some pics of my swelling! im pretty excited by my progress so far!! dont mind the crinkly skin above my nipples- i stuff my cups with tissues to give my nips something to rest on- i am close to filling the cups at the moment so the skin gets a bit pressed against the tissues and they leave crinkle marks... this me, as once again, a large 32C/small 32D (apparantly- according to the bra size calculator ;) ) not bad huh?

Attachments

• Picture0017.jpg
    Picture0017.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 345
  • Picture0012.jpg
    Picture0012.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Picture0013.jpg
    Picture0013.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 289

Matt B

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Uni -they are beautiful and the nips are awesome!What size cups are you using? Their shape and drape is unbelievable.
Come on blisters heal up!! ;D

Matt, ;)

universallove

thanks guys :) your progress is looking great right now too matt btw, i checked out your newest pic today. i can imagine your keen to get back into it... how are you maintaining during this break? in answer to your Q Im using medium cups. I have large cups but they are uncomfortable to wear, probably cause i have a smaller frame, so im not using them (hoping to find someone here to pass them on to actually..).. Id like to move on to the cls soon tho. To tell you the truth im surprised at the swelling ive managed to get and what i have managed to retain as well. I didnt really expect much to happen in the first few months so its been a nice surprise. Bit of a thrill to say the least! i mean look at my starting pic. Cant believe my eyes when i see my swelling- and even post swelling- i dont dislike my breasts anymore. I actually feel sexy when im topless lately, which i havent felt for a loooooong time! you know those scenes in movies where a woman drops her dress/lifts her top, and the man goes 'whoa' and is sort of dumbstruck and lost for words at the sight of her breasts? I realised that i have felt for so long entirely unable to have an effect on a guy anything like that through baring my breasts to them.... I could only imagine there reaction would be an 'o', sorta mildly pleased or almost indifferent....(and i guess that has really seemed to be the type of response they have had to my breasts- they have gotten much more excited about the rest of my body tho, so its not like i totally missed out ;)). i feel lately things are starting to change in that department ;) and i been pumping for like, 2 months? :) This is good stuff! But you all know that!

Matt B

Hi Uni,thanks for asking.The girls haven't lost anything since getting blistered.The calendula gel is really helping them heal.The blisters are gone but the red dots are gnarly.

Don't you get in a hurry Uni,they're doing wonderful.Oh,is the spray really helping?

universallove

i have a feeling that the spray is really helping, of course i cant say for sure! i started using it one or two weeks into pumping, and swelling did start picking up yes, but who knows if it would have at that stage anyways? But i just have this intuition that the spray is making alot of difference. It seems individuals responses vary alot on PM use... But i say give it a go! it is pricey tho! But its concentrated so will last a while. If its obvious it doesn't work for u maybe you can sell it on to a fellow noogler on here so your money doesnt go to waste? ;) id be an interested buyer! ive given it a good rap and a few others seem to have taken an interest lately. gees im probably doing ainterol a bit of a favour arent i? they should give me discounts! its nice that noogleberry does huh? have you claimed any discounts with them since your such a forum asset?

Matt B

Hi Uni,I received a discount on my new CL's when I ordered them.I thought about the spray,but I'm kinda scared it might work too well.What the hell would I do with a set of beauties like yours or Barbies! Hummmm,I'm thinking!! ;D LOL
How much is it!I am curious about it.

minnie34

You've made excellent progress so far Universal and your swelling pics are *to die for*. I'm pretty sure you'll reach your goal pretty soon, judging on the success you've had so far.
I think you'll like the CL's - they can also be a bit uncomfortable as they're quite big, but lots of people on here have have amazing progress with them and the cups have really contributed to shaping and forming boobs in the lovliest way! :)

smallish1982

Wow Uni! So awesome! That is some great swelling! I've been using your PM spray for about 4 days now. I think it's too soon to tell if it is making a difference but I thought I'd give it a try.

universallove

thanks guys i really enjoy the positive feedback! I discovered some very good sports tape for taping my nipples. i m so impressed i wanted to share it. I dont know about you guys, but i have felt bit lost in terms of what to do about stopping nipple growth or distortion from pumping. up until now i have been stuffing my cups with tissues to try and give my nipples something to rest in, i dont know how effective a method it is really (ive noticed my nipples continue to change while ive been using that method) plus it was irritating my skin, but i tried bandaids and they had no hope in hell of staying on once i got the suction going, and i figured almost any tape would have a problem holding after i lather up with creams and oils for my pre pump massage. But this tape here holds totally steady, even when im greasy. pretty impressive. It really holds my nipples when i pump and i think ill feel they are alot safer now! A 10 metre roll costed $10 from priceline pharmacy which is kinda pricey huh? But i leave my nipples taped up over night after my evening snoogle, so there ready for my morning pump- which saves on tape. and my nipples dont seem at all upset about it! ;D On the subject of NBE budgetting

in answer to Mattbs Q:

the atomiser was something like 65 australian dollars (i think..) :eek: Not cheap hey? probably worth it tho, and like i said it :eek: super super concentrated. I remembered you said you tried a cream? This spray is 20% PM i think its much stronger than ordinary creams! And i understand you would be afraid of fast results mattb, but i think with PM the odds are soooo low that its permanent, especially in the first few months... so probably youd have a bit of time to see if they worked for you, and you could decide to keep going with it or not.

so anyways, back to that awesome nipple tape- im guessing they only sell this particular brand in australia, but probably you could find a similar thing? they call it rigid strapping tape- it says 'strong adhesive and rigid construction to provide maximum support to joints for injury prevention and rehab' (if that at all helps! ;) )

hardly any of you guys are from australia it seems! hands up any aussie readers!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120903.JPG
    Snapshot_20120903.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 152

universallove

its been a while. i been travelling. Not much time for this forum. But I still been noogling! Ive had some breaks, when i just didnt have the time or right circumstance, but mostly i been keeping my nightly sessions. Usually i whack the cups on after a massage and fall asleep with them on for a couple of hours before i wake up and take them off.

I had some issues with the PM spray, i started developing headaches and i could tell it was a hormonal headache. also after my last period i shed alot of hair which i wasnt pleased with and i hear this is a sign of hormonal issue too. So I really cut back on the spray. Im using like one spray every two days or so now!

I deflated alot after my last period, which ended nearly two weeks ago now, but got my usual luteal filling out and am now fairly full, and the fullness lasts all day.

Attachments

• 30082012(003).jpg
    30082012(003).jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 245

lexuswoman

Hey Universal Love!

Wow!!!!!!! :eek: You look awesome! I just went back & looked at your very first pictures and I can't believe the difference! You've got more lift, shape, roundness, fullness, firmness....your boobs look really, really good! Do you think the volufinline lotion is making a difference? Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

Lex' ;)