should i move up to a bigger size cup?

500sp

i've been noogling with small cups since Jan 2011. My swelling in domes reaches a little past the 2" mark. After taking the domes off, I measure 33" with swelling. It has been like this since this Jan. Although I am having growth slowly, it just seems like i can't have more swelling. I started off with bust 31", over bust 30", below bust 28", and now my bust is 32.25". It's like a small 32B now. I wonder if I should use medium cups instead even though I have not been able to fill out the small cups completely.

Thanks a bunch :)

soonenough

I was 32B when I received my medium kit, and I could have gone to large if I had known because the medium's width is a tad too narrow for the fat on the sides of the breast. But on the otherhand, the mediums thrust my breasts forward to give it that perky look. I think getting the mediums is okay. I would if I am in your shoes. You can always switch back and forth, using the mediums to expand the base, and using the small to get the outward perky look.

500sp

thanks soonenough! i agree with you that my breasts are growing outward with the small cups. I will go ahead and order the medium cups! Let's see how it goes! Thanks again :)