Should I start with the small?

brandy215

I'm about to order, but I'm hung up between the small and mediums. According to the guidelines, I should go with small. I measure 32" across the nipples, and wear a 34AA/32A. (Well, I wear a 34a with plenty of breathing room.) I'm just afraid of getting the smalls and outgrowing them too soon. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, though.

I am so ready to take the plunge from the Pink Monster to a NB!!!!

lovenotbombs

Hi Brandy,

I was in the same boat as you about deciding what size domes to order. My bra size is the same as yours too. I went with the mediums and am very glad I did! My band width is 29" so I don't have a small frame and could support the medium dome size. I figured, well if they were too big, it'll just be more room to grow! lol
Hope the size you choose fits well! You can always ask Lucy I suppose, since she's the one with the best knowledge!

Cheers,
A

brandy215

Noogleboober said:
Hi Brandy,

I was in the same boat as you about deciding what size domes to order. My bra size is the same as yours too. I went with the mediums and am very glad I did! My band width is 29" so I don't have a small frame and could support the medium dome size. I figured, well if they were too big, it'll just be more room to grow! lol
Hope the size you choose fits well! You can always ask Lucy I suppose, since she's the one with the best knowledge!

Cheers,
A

Thanks! I'm thinking I'll go with mediums as well. I don't want to get the smalls and not use them very long. :D (Positive thinking here!)

brandy215

OK. So since I'm using the Doc Johnson now and the cups fit me, I decided to just order the T-tubing and keep these cups for now instead of buying the whole system. It SHOULD work with the cups and pump I already have.

junjo

I guess I am the only one here that actually is wearing the Small domes more than like 2 weeks. I fill them, but not always and they give me plenty of swelling. Considering that they fart out of my breats even being so small, I guess that I should continue with them, right?

I think that what makes a difference in this is your chest band, really, because you have a 34 chest band with a 32 breats. I have a 29/30 chest band with a 30.5 breast, so I am really really petite. That's why it works for me and my breasts are bigger than the dome in the base

The Medium would be the best option for most people with AA/A or B

brandy215

junjo said:
I guess I am the only one here that actually is wearing the Small domes more than like 2 weeks. I fill them, but not always and they give me plenty of swelling. Considering that they fart out of my breats even being so small, I guess that I should continue with them, right?

I think that what makes a difference in this is your chest band, really, because you have a 34 chest band with a 32 breats. I have a 29/30 chest band with a 30.5 breast, so I am really really petite. That's why it works for me and my breasts are bigger than the dome in the base

The Medium whould be the best option for most people with AA/A or B

I just checked out your photos and they're really making me think of trying the smalls. Wow! Great progress!

stella235

Hi Brandy. I have about the same measurements as yourelf. I think I'll go with the mediums. Like someone said, I can always grow into them.

Lily13

At the start, I was also 32" across the nipples and the smalls just weren't enough for me. I think it depends on your overall shape of the breasts. For me, most of my boob was lower so the small domes just didn't cover enough area. I felt like I wasn't suctioning enough of my breasts to make any difference, so I'd probably get the mediums and go from there. If in doubt, email Lucy and she will give you her opinion!

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMHO, I would recomend that you start with the Mediums
first, as they will provide more room to expand into.
If you are like most of us, and cost is a factor, I would
myself order the Ms. Use them till they are all most full
Then order the Ls. Some grow faster than others, take
your time and don't over pump.
Stay safe and have fun, The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

Hi NB family!!

Im Diosa,

I was hoping i could also get some advice in measurements as i am about to order NB this week but i am stuck between medium and large... im not good with understanding what size everyone is referring to?? band or chest... but i am a 34 A/B depends on brand ie.. victoria secrets(B) or GAP body(A) bras .

I tried to measure myself and got 30 around the ribs and 34 across my sagging boobs...

Please help! i am dying to start already...

To Eva_b - dont know if you'll see this but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH love for introducing me and opening my eyes to NB ;D

~Diosa

brandy215

I would go with mediums if I was your size. I'm a 32A (wearing a 34 because I can never find 32s) and the cups I'm using (non-NB) are just slightly bigger than the mediums and I don't have any problem wearing them. I don't fill them, but I can use them.