Should I try Noogleberry?

Kat

Hello,

I 'm from Belgium (sorry if my english is not that perfect) and I am considering to buy noogleberry. I now have a 34C size which is pretty fine, but before my pregnancies and breastfeeding periods I was 1 size bigger, especially on the upper sides of my breasts. Right before I get my periods I 'm happy with my breasts, but 1 week after my periods they look deflated and I hate that. I am wondering if this system will make a difference for me, since I would love to have back the breastsize that I used to have. I guess a lot of women have the same problem as I have. Did this system make a big difference for you? (it still sounds too good to be true for me) I already tried herbs for about 12 weeks, but it didn't make much difference. (maybe the period was too short?) I also massage them sometimes and I do have to say that this seems to improve the shape a little (but doesn't enlarge them)
I already asked Lucy what size I should order and she told me to take XL domes. Should I take the soft rings too? I was wondering if the domes can fit well without the rings as there may be some gaps?

Regards,
Katleen

Hi Kat,

I think the NB will work very well for you.

Please look here at this girls results

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2375.msg23427.html#new

The NB works very well for growth at the top of your breasts. It stops them looking deflated. My boobs are much smaller than your but after breastfeeding 3 children. In 6 weeks the NB has really filled out the area at the top of my boobs.

Some girls get VERY fast results with the NB. It is best not to think that you are goimg to be one of these girls or you will get disappointed! Most of us achieve noticeable swelling and or growth in or around the 3rd month of using the NB. This is not an overnight thing but it DOES work. Some women have used the NB for 4 years expanding from a B cup to an E and now don't have to pump at all (although they like to - it becaomes and addiction!) Others stop after 6 monthss, some, a year.

With regards to the XL cups and soft rings, ech person is different. Some get along better with the rings nd some find it harder to get suction with them. It's difficult to say which would be best for you. You don't really know until you've tried it!

I really think you should try the NB Katleen. It isn't expensive, doesn't play havoc with your hormones and is actually quite fun! Plus you will love the forum too. Come on - join us!!! Get noogling :)

junjo

I've been using NB for a short amount of time, so I can't really say anything for sure. But my breasts look fuller and heavier even 12 hours after using it. I believe I see a change. I don't know if it is making me grow, but I am quite sure it improves the breasts shape a lot.
I got really good results in just one week, others get in one month, perhaps more. Every body works differently, as every brest is different and also the metabolism etc etc etc.
It is not really expensive, so I guess it is worth a try. It it doesn't work it is not like you lost a great amount of money or will have any complicated side effects.

About the soft rings, I have no clue. I don't use them, but I use the S dome, so I don't really need it.

If you chose to buy it or not, welcome to our forum!

Kat

Thanks for replying! I think I will give it a try! Everybody seems very enthousiast here, so I'm very curious about it :)

Kat

one more question before I order ....

My underbust measures 76 cm and the top of my breasts measures 90cm. In european measurements that's a 75C, but I saw on a bra calculator on the internet that this means I am a 34B in UK measurements .... although my bra says it's 34C UK .... I'm a little bit confused. Is this correct? Lucy first told me to take the XL's, but I'm not sure if the XL cups will fit me. I tried with a vase of the same size as the XL cup and saw that there were some gaps at the left and right side of my breasts. Will this be a problem for the suction? I don't have a clue on how big my breasts will become during the suction, so it is difficult to know if the large cups will be better or will be too small. The height of the large cups won't be a problem I think, but i don't know if my breasts will be covered enough at the base ...
Any suggestions? Thanks

A Lot of girls find the XL's too large to use both at once and so they pump one at a time. When i put my L domes over my breast there are gaps on the sides too. With moisturisation and a little pressure though I get suction.

brandy215

flatty_natty said:
Hi Kat,

I think the NB will work very well for you.

Please look here at this girls results

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2375.msg23427.html#new

The NB works very well for growth at the top of your breasts. It stops them looking deflated. My boobs are much smaller than your but after breastfeeding 3 children. In 6 weeks the NB has really filled out the area at the top of my boobs.

Some girls get VERY fast results with the NB. It is best not to think that you are goimg to be one of these girls or you will get disappointed! Most of us achieve noticeable swelling and or growth in or around the 3rd month of using the NB. This is not an overnight thing but it DOES work. Some women have used the NB for 4 years expanding from a B cup to an E and now don't have to pump at all (although they like to - it becaomes and addiction!) Others stop after 6 monthss, some, a year.

With regards to the XL cups and soft rings, ech person is different. Some get along better with the rings nd some find it harder to get suction with them. It's difficult to say which would be best for you. You don't really know until you've tried it!

I really think you should try the NB Katleen. It isn't expensive, doesn't play havoc with your hormones and is actually quite fun! Plus you will love the forum too. Come on - join us!!! Get noogling :)

That is great information! I'm going to be ordering a NB very soon, and if I could at least get them fuller on top again, I'd be happy. Of course, the ultimate goal is larger. But after two kids, there is nothing up top. Oh, to see cleavage!