Should we take breaks while noogling?

500sp

I started noogling for like half a month, 2 1-hour sessions per day. And then due to my busy schedule I stopped noogling for 12 days. Today I woke up all of a sudden I realized my boobs are slightly bigger, but unfortunately my right boob is obviously bigger than my left one by little. My right boob has always been slightly bigger than my left, but now the different is more obvious.

Got some questions here: 1) I'm having period within about 6 days, I don't know if that's growth or just swelling due to period. 2) I don't know how come my right boob "grows" (if that is) more than the left? Is there any way I can fix this through some specific noogling techniques? 3) Should we take breaks? I mean, should we take a one-week break after noogling for 3 weeks? Does taking breaks help? Any suggestions?

Thank you for reading my post and hopefully I can get some answers from you :)

SueB5

Many people on here have suggested that small breaks work for some strange reason. It makes no sense to me but it has been meintioned often, so it must be true.
I too have one breast smaller than the other and people have suggested that spending a little more time on the smaller breast every time you noogle can address the difference.
Hope this helps
Sue

Anastasia916

I know the forum is a bit overwhelming to go through, but I have posted this in many places... to help with the one boob smaller than the other problem... you can do what I did, get 2 airlocks, put one on each dome. Pump the smaller one with more pressure than the bigger one. What I did is my left one is bigger, it would swell inside the cup further than the other, so I would pump until it was slightly tight on both breasts, then put the airlock on on the bigger breast, then pump more on the smaller one till it swelled inside the cup to the point the bigger one was at. You will notice when you do this that the smaller one will have more of a pull to it than your bigger one to match up the same size. After a while of pumping like this, it will begin to fix the problem. Mine are not completely symmetric, but I don't think anyone's body is. But before doing this technique my smaller one was a good 1/2 cup size or more smaller, now they are the same cup size, just when I put them in my hands the right feels slightly smaller, but I'm fine with that. I can look in the mirror and not tell the difference, that's what mattered to me. If you do not want to get the 2 airlocks, you can pump both until they are slightly tight, then pinch the hose going to the bigger one and clamp it, I use to use a chip clip or document clip before I got the 2 airlocks. Then you continue pumping the smaller one until it's at the same swelling as the bigger one. Some have said that they pump for say 30 mine with both, then pump the smaller one an additional 15 min or whatever. I think any one of these techniques would work. As far as taking breaks helping... I'm not sure. I don't think when I took breaks and came back that I got any more swelling then before or any more boost in permanent growth. Just do what you feel comfortable with or makes the most sense to you, go with your gut feeling, it never lies. Hope this helps.

Maz

So you pump all week and take the weekends off? That sounds good.

What is your pump routine (time, pump method) in the week?