SHOWERING WITH NB

SydKait

Iv done it~ lol

I was worried about it ruining the handle.
I dried it off right afterward and it worked fine.
I wouldn't do it to often though, just to be on the safe side.
If you have the Airlock, you can use that so you don't have to get the handle wet.

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
I shower with mine. But I do have the air lock, and that keeps the handle from getting wet....enjoy your Ng. Remember one day at a time :)

xmissmelissa

Honestly, since the time I bought my noogleberry a year to two years ago (I really can't remember, since I've used it so on and off.) I've probably taken at least forty or fifty baths while pumping and let the handle soak in the tub each time. I've never had any problems with it, its still perfectly fine with all kinds of abuse I give it. ;)

BuxomBoobs

:D I'm experimenting with that very thing now, I have used it for the last week in water and by that I mean i have even filled the cups and used the pump to pump water through it.

So far it seems as long as I keep it cleaned and dry it out, it's absolutely fine. It's a bit noisier when air noogling afterwards but a little wd40 will fix that right up and should keep the air release in good shape, and if not...well minivac hand pumps are rather inexpensive so...no worries but so far water has had little if any adverse effects.