ShyGirl's Stats

ShyGirl

Hey all,

I just received my Noogleberry medium, and contoured large cups in the mail today, and I'm very excited to start pumping. :) I plan on using the medium cups for a few weeks to get used to the pumping and swelling, and then move up to the CL cups.
Here are my stats:

Underbust: 28"
Bust: 34"
Overbust: 33"

According to the size charts, I'm a 32B, but those bras are a little loose on me. My goal is a 32D.

I started NBE about a month ago, taking several herbs, and massaging using a cream containing Pueraria Mirifica. This has given me about 1/2" of growth, but it's not very visibly noticeable; I just notice they feel a bit heavier when I'm massaging them, so I'm not sure if it's growth or just swelling at this point.

I've also been taking soy pills, and have changed my diet to contain lots of proteins and veggies. The protein is mostly to try and gain some weight, as I have a genetic thyroid condition that makes my metabolism work way too fast (I'm 5'9" and 123 lbs), and no fat = not good for gaining breast tissue. :(

I do have some starting pics, and will probably post them in the gallery if/when I see some noticeable results. Just figured I would get this post started as a way to track my progress, and to introduce myself to the NB community. You seem like a great group of people. :) Happy noogling to all.

immabe

Hi shygirl,

Welcome to this awesome forum!
I'm excited for you to start pumping.
I'll be following your progress, I'm sure you'll do great least you have something to start with.
:)

Lily13

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your thyroid issues. I assume you have Grave's Disease or something similar. I'm not trying to be nosey. I'm sort of a health nerd as I have my own health issues, so I've learned quite a bit over the years. hehe ;)

If you ever need help with any questions with noogle, feel free to ask any time. :)

Jadie15

Welcome to the forum, its so exciting to start isnt it :D Wishing you all the best with this new journey :D

ShyGirl

Thanks for all the support already. :) And yes Lily, it is something similar to that, but I don't get many symptoms, only insomnia and weight loss.

After day 1 of noogling, I can almost fill up the medium cups. So exciting! I'm glad I bought the CL cups as well, looks like I'll be using them sooner than expected. I noticed about 1/4" of swelling immediately after, but it went away within about 15 minutes, as well as the red marks. Some nice progress for the first day. :)

I'll update more when I see some more progress.

OMJ

Yay!! So excited for you!! Keep us posted... patiently still waiting for my shipment ;)

SueB5

Hi Shygirl. How exciting to see a difference, even if it does not stay around long! It will eventually. Sue

ShyGirl

Week 1

Just a bit of an update, and a few things I've noticed.

First off, I realized I was pumping too hard after the first day (I got some red bumps), so I relaxed my technique a bit. It's been 7 days since I started pumping, and I've gradually been working back up to the point where my nipples are hitting the tops of the medium domes. I attempted to use the CL cups last night, after pumping for about half an hour with the mediums, and unfortunately I found out my chest (or maybe my ribcage?) is too small to fit both cups on without a lot of difficulty. :( It took several minutes to finally get them positioned properly so they weren't just losing suction whenever I tried to pump. Looks like I'll be holding off on the bigger cups.

As far as progress goes, I haven't seen much improvement. I get between 1/4" and 1/2" of swelling after pumping, and it goes away within half an hour. The only thing that has changed is that the red rings stay for an hour or two now, so the redness stays longer than the swelling. It's a little disappointing, but I'm determined to keep going.

Lastly, a question for anyone more experienced than myself. I've noticed my nipples get paler when I pump, and one morning when I pumped, they stayed a very pale color, almost the color of the rest of my skin, for most of the day. I had no red bumps or discoloration anywhere else, so I don't think it was overpumping... but should I be worried at all?

rainyrain

ShyGirl,

I read elsewhere that topical application of PM on the areolas can cause then to lighten (almost to the point of matching the rest of the breast area) Could that be it, or is it related to pumping?

ShyGirl

Hey rainyrain,

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard that before. I generally avoid rubbing the cream into that area, and the only time I notice the paleness is during or after pumping, but that might be something for me to keep in mind.

ShyGirl

Week 2-3

I haven't seen a lot of improvement as far as growth, but I've been changing up my technique to something that seems to be working better for swelling. I originally started with a pump and release method, which was only giving me minimal swelling, but I've been doing pump and hold for the few days, which seems to work better. I can get up to an inch of swelling, but that also goes away within about an hour. I'm starting to think I have very stubborn breasts. :( They also don't seem to be getting any further into my medium domes, but sitting at the point where my nipples are just touching the tops by about the 40 minute mark of my pumping session; any additional pumping just makes them start to hurt.

Also, with the help of some padding, I got the CL cups to work, but using them gives me bad red bumps from overpumping, even though they're more comfortable than the mediums. Seems like I won't be able to use them effectively until I see some real growth first.

I'm not exactly sure where to go from here, but I feel like something needs to change. I've been looking at my herbs, which I've been taking for almost 2 months now with almost no results, and I'm thinking I should start there. I've ordered PM pills, which should be getting here in the next few days. From what I've researched, they even help men grow breasts, so that's very encouraging to me. :) I'll just keep experimenting until I find something that works.