Silicone Nipple Covers??

NinaLouise

Hello,

I've been using the NB for 1.5 weeks now and I don't want my nipples to change so I was using scotch tape which keeps them down, but REALLY irritates my skin. I was looking at these silicone nipple covers on eBay, they say they are washable and reusable up to 200 times.

Has anyone tried these??

eva_bs

Hi!
I know that Cherly1989 used them...maybe she will hope in and tell you about it... I know that it was good...she recommend it to me :)
Good Luck!
Eva.

P

piccolina

Oooh, that would be nice to have an alternative to taping. Mine sometimes doesn't stick throughout my session and it just seems wasteful, not to mention sticky... ick. Hope to hear feedback from anyone who tries the covers!

melons

Hi Ladies,

I use that and trust me they are a lot better than scotch tapes or band-aids etc. I use them and later when I am done with noogling just wipe off the little bit of hydrating cream on them and cover them wih the plastic that they came in right away (after wiping off the cream dry off them)

Its less tedious than the scotch tapes and band-aids , trust me. Also since it is made of silicone , it desnt react to skin as silicone is known to be the most inert element.

I bought them at a lingerie store.

Hope this helps.

lotsa luv,
melons

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i used silicone nipple covers for quite a while and loved them, never had any issues with them coming off while pumping, heres a link to a few things that helped me while noogling http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about133.html but the nipple covers are exellent heres a link on where to get them from http://www.breasttalk.co.uk/directtoyou/shop/category.asp?catid=11 but any good clothes shop should stock them.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

lovenotbombs

So I got my round silicone nipple covers! Problem is, they eventually pop off because of the pressure being pulled inside the domes :(

So! oh well....

NinaLouise

I also ordered some silicone nipple covers on eBay. I'm wondering if they are just poor quality....mine were $3 with s/h. I'm unsure, they feel like good quality. They are just not very sticky and start coming off at the edges a little even before pumping.

I wash my boobs with warm soapy water before application and avoid putting lotion around the silicone covers, and they still pop off when I pump. I was reading reviews for some silicone nipple covers and a few ppl mentioned moistening the adhesive side before application helps them to stick on better. I haven't tried it yet but maybe you could try that out.