silverrain's stats

S

silverrain

Hi Nooglers!
Here I go! This is my second day with Noogleberry. One of the domes came cracked, but not wanting to wait to start, I fixed it like new with some hot glue. I'm doing about 2 hrs a day with a double system using small domes. I don't have the rings, so it hurts my ribs a bit, but for now I can pump through it. I was hoping to sleep with it on, but being a stomach sleeper, it didn't work. :-\

I don't have a good tape measure, but let's just say I'm really flat. I'm not even close to fitting into a AA bra. Maybe a AAA? If I get results, I'll post pics. I hope to one day fill an A bra and not be embarassed in a bikini. 8)

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 116? (skinny)
Bra size: lol!
Children: 0

Hi Silverrain,

It took me ages to fluff out in the small cups and i've progressed to the large (the mediums are the most comfortable though).

I tried pumping with a small cup again (just to see if there was a difference and i filled the cup really quickly (only got to 3/4 full when i moved up to the mediums). I've gained an inch in measurement terms, but i feel so much fuller.

Just be patient (not easy i know) and eat really well and drink loads of water and i'm sure you will start to see results soon. :)

Happy noogling!