Sissy's Pictures

S

sissy2345

I have a couple of pics that I took with the webcam, they are not very good. I had a couple of request on Eve's for them, so I figured if I'm going to post there, might as well post them here here, cause I owe most of it to the Noogleberry.

The first is a 36C, which is very tight in the cups taken 10-18-09 (probably can't wear it today). The second is my first 36D. Both are totally unpadded underwires, the 36D is actually very sheer no coverage material.

Both pics are like 12-14 hours after pumping, all temp swelling has gone, so it's all me. It actually looks like a ring mark on the left side, but that a reflection off that implant like bump the domes give....can't decide whether I like that or not actually.

I lost my before pics in a computer crash a while back, but if you want to know what I started off with back in Nov 2006, go to this link, and look at myjourney's picture page, it's about halfway down the list on the right. http://www.breastnexus.com/picture_pages.html I don't think it's right to post a direct link to her pics since they are not mine, but look so close to mine they could have been me actually.

Attachments

• 36C  10-18-09.jpg
    36C 10-18-09.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 36D 10-29-09.jpg
    36D 10-29-09.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,147
S

sissy2345

I was a loose B before starting BO 3 years ago. I'm going to keep going and going. When your firm B's have been stretched to DD's during pregnancy, you need alot more to fill them and lift them.

D

Dixieland

Sissy,
Is BO dangerous? Does it have any negative side effects?
Dixieland

Anastasia916

Dixieland, I take BO as well, I take Ultra Breast, not sure what brand Sissy took, but I've been taking it a month and so far my skin is clearing up more than usual, I haven't gained any weight with it, and weekly I feel growing pains and itches, so it must be doing something. It's recommended to take it for 12 to 18 months to see the full results of it, if I get to the size I want before then I might stop taking it, but if not I plan on taking it for the full time frame. When I took individual herbs my acne went a-wall, it was the worst it has ever been in my entire life, I can take some pics without make up on and I won't photoshop the bumps out to show you, I have scars right now, I'm using mederma to get rid of them, and they are going away slowly but surely. The outbreak I had wasn't only on my face, but on my chest, arms and back. I have had acne since I was about 11 or 12, but only on my face, never anywhere else. So it was definitely the herbs that did it. As soon as I stopped them, the acne got better. Also I gained weight while taking the herbs, and I started getting cellulite on the back of my butt and thighs. I have never had cellulite before. So, I'd say I got some bad side effects with herbs, but not with BO.

Sissy, how long did you take BO? What brand did you take? Did you have a high intake of protein? Did you take breaks from the BO during your period like others have? Did you do anything special while taking it? I haven't stopped taking it when I started, cause I never stopped anything I took for that. I try to get as much protein as possible, been eating alot more fish. More meat than usual. And I get in protein shakes and bars. Any advice would be appreciated. I understand wanting to get to the size you were while pregnant. I was a 34C while pregnant. I'm thinking about going to a 34C or 32D. It's weird, I can wear a 34B right now, it's snug, and I can wear a 32C, so I can wear 2 different bandwidths.

T

tavia

lol anastasia, that desired cup size of yours is slowly going up isnt it hun ;D
i remember you saying over and over in different posts that you will stop at a c cup, hehe.
i knew you would crack eventually xx
i cracked years ago, im out for all i can get (which is hopefully a dd/e)

sissy and anastasia,
how long on average does it take to start feeling growth from BO no , do you think growth would start within 6 months?
i like the sound of BO, ill mabe use it with saw palmetto?

sissy yr pics are impressive, when did start your NB (was it 3 years ago with your BO?)

Anastasia916

I think it's too soon to tell for me if the BO is producing real growth yet as it's only been a month so far. But I have felt some positive signs of growth, and I seem to be holding 36 inches without swelling even with the lack of time to pump lately and the days of missed pumping. So I think so far it's helping me make my swelling more permanent? And lol yep, I got the disease known as obsessive compulsive pumping!!! lol and also now that my B bras are tight and I can fit in a 32C, it's not as big as I thought it would be. But I plan on going on a more strict diet soon and exercising more once I get back from the US to lose the rest of the weight I want to lose and tone up more. Hopefully pumping and BO will help me keep the size I am now, and maybe if I toned up more, it would look bigger? But though most of the "slope" shape is gone now, it hasn't completely disappeared yet, and I want it completely gone. So I'm going to pump until they are nice and round. But I think anyone that noogles gets OCP lol. Oh, and is it safe to use herbs internally while taking BO? I don't think I've heard of anyone taking both herbs and BO at the same time. I stopped herbs completely before I started BO.

D

Dixieland

Anastasia,
I take several herbs for other reasons...I started out my NBE with herbs....tried different ones and combination's...none ever worked. ??? That's why I have so many questions about the BO. What works for most people, doesn't usually work for me...noogleberry is the only thing that has given me anything back in the breast department. I was a shallow B cup (with little empty shells of breasts after losing a ton of weight) now my B cups are getting to the point they are uncomfortable, and I truly want to use the large cups! :eek: if I could just figure out a way to not get the frustrating red dots/hickey bruise like all over my breast. I know I could reach my old size of a large C/small D cup, because when I do break down and use the large cup I spill out of a C cup bra that my daughter left here at my house a long time ago (no padding, just formed). I want that back...but not at the expense of not being able to wear anything lower than my collar bone! LOL! I've been toying with the idea that maybe if I get some of that blu tac and build up the sides so that it doesn't have to pull quite so hard to get it all up into the cup that this might help. It's frustrating, because I can fill the large cups within 10 minutes on putting them on a light/med suction. I fill the mediums immediately! :eek: It is so frustrating! I want to know all about this BO and where you got it, how much does it cost, etc. If it is very expensive I won't be able to afford it for a while... :-[
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

Anastasia916

Most the ladies on Eve's forum used Bountiful Breast, which for my price range is expensive. Right now my hubby is the only one with an income, and we are a Navy family. So we're not rich, but not poverty level either. But we are doing better than most with the economy right now. Anyway, I use Ultra Breast, which Maria told me about. Hold on I'll get you the link... this is the link to Ultra Breast... http://www.medplex.net/ and this is the one to Bountiful Breast... http://www.bountifulbreast.com/ both are BO supplements, but the BB was just too expensive for me. Hold on I'll go get one of my bottles and type out what's in it and how much, then you can make a decision on if it's right for you or if you should get a different product, also I heard something about Wonder Breast as well, but I never looked into it. Okay well looking at the back of the bottle of Ultra Breast...it has 540mg of Bovine Ovary, 60mg of Ipriflavone, and 18mg of Wild Yam Extract, that's per capsule, there are 90 in each bottle, and each bottle is a month supply, you take 3 capsules a day. So what I take daily is 1620mg a day of Bovine Ovary. Wild Yam is an herb, and though 18mg per capsule is small, looks like it's suppose to help with the BO. There is tons of info about BO on both the sites. I looked on the BB site and I'm not seeing what is in the capsules, the amounts, etc. Just on one part it says it has bovine glandulars and kelp, I guess they don't want to say it's ovary lol. But one month supply of BB is expensive, I can buy 6 months of Ultra Breast for the same price. Oh, and what I like about BO is the only adjustment you need to make is to get more protein in. With herbs you have to increase water intake, not have any caffeine, no chocolate, etc. with BO you can have all that stuff and it will be fine. Though I don't drink caffeine much anymore cause I got use to not having it when I stopped while taking herbs, it is still nice to have a cup of caffeinated coffee now and then and not feel guilty. And when I took the individual herbs I don't think they made my boobs grow, they just gave me nasty side effects. Oh, and the 2 periods I've had while taking BO, I didn't have any cramps and the flow was lighter than usual. So if that's a side effect, I'll take it! Haven't seen the increase in libido yet, but also have alot more on my mind lately to be thinking about sex more often. I definitely think that BO is safer for all than herbs, except if you're a vegetarian. It is made out of animal, so definitely not vegetarian friendly. And would be harder for them to get in more protein. I eat more eggs in the mornings, eat more meat throughout the day, and I get in protein shakes and bars. And if you do it right it won't make you gain weight. Other than the little bit of WY in the BO supplement, I don't take any other herbs. Got fed up with them. I have plenty of herb powders, extracts, and pills, and bustea in my cabinet, just sitting there lol. Sorry I can't help you more on the BO subject as I just started with it really, hopefully Sissy can answer more. I just know what I read on those two sites and on Eve's forum.

S

sissy2345

I thought I responded last week, but don't see my post here. Sorry I haven't been online much lately......

Hi Dixieland,
My opinion (and experience) is that BO is not dangerous. My only side effect was bigger boobs. I grew well on it, even when dieting. I did lose some of the growth when I stopped, but also continued to lose weight after that so can't blame the BO totally. A couple of years ago, on Eve's old forum, there was quite a bit of controversy over BO, the whole "mad cow disease" thing. Most BO is from cows in New Zealand or Argentina, where they are grain fed and do not have the disease there. Bountiful Breast, Ultra Breast, DNE, Vitamin Power are the most popular brands, and all of those are safe (again my opinion). I never really had acne, but did notice that my skin was nice, and never really had PMS, but did notice smooth monthly cycles while on it, like Anastasia mentioned. I have heard some women say they would continue to take it at a reduced dose just for these effects after growing breast. As with anything, including PM, it won't work for everyone, but I did well and think it's worth a shot if someone wants to try it.

Anastasia,
I took Bountiful Breast from Nov 2006 to Sep 2007. From the start I supplemented with Kelp, L-Tyrosine, and saw palmetto. The first two are to regulate temp, as it's important to maintain a temp of atleast 98.2 while taking BO. Somehow they work to regulate your thyroid and increase temp. After a couple of months, I realized I didn't need them so I stopped. I stopped SP not really because of weight gain or cellulite....but just because I was growing and wanted to drop it from my routine. By this time I had added so many other supplements (they are listed here somewhere, but they include Hydraplenish, which is HA, collagen, MSM, Acai, Goji, Pomegranate, and Mangosteen berries, borage Oil, 2000 mg Vit C, High Gamma Vit E, in addition to both Goji and Pomegranate juices. With all this, I didn't want to take anything not needed. After the initial period with BB, I took generic for a while, but never received the same growth. It wasn't until about two years later that I realized how much band size I had lost, so it probably had helped me to maintain while losing, but never got the same growth back until NB.

My protein intake has always been high, but I started the shakes when I started BO, (2)-20mg shakes daily, then I would try to get an additional 40mgs from diet. I read long ago that the body can only digest 20mg at a time, the rest is eliminated. My protein powder cost about $20 every 10 days for the shakes, so why waste it? I have always kept the shakes in my diet, even when not taking BO, and doubt that I will ever drop it. The protein is good for so many things in our bodies besides growing breast, and most shakes are loaded with amino acids.

As far as taking breaks for the monthly cycle, I did not and have never heard of anyone on BO doing this.....I think you are thinking of PM? I also know you are not supposed to take phytogenic herbs with BO, such as fennugreek and fennel. Don't know why, but that is straight from BB a while back. And I see that you are experiencing the different bandwidth issue? Well, I have heard some women say it's not possible, but the same cup size is bigger/wider with a larger bandwidth. If the band wasn't too big, I can wear the cups of a 38C, as they are the same depth as my 36C's, but wider and roomier. My sister in law used to be a 38F, now that she has gained weight, she is like a 42D....that does not mean her breast have shrank, but the larger bandwidth makes the cups bigger. Alot of people do not understand this.

TT,
Thanks for the compliment. I started NB 10.5 months ago. Although I did retain some fullness and a couple of inches growth from when I took BO, most of my growth has been from NB. I grew 4.5 inches in 9 months of taking BB. Although I gained fullness right away, I did not really have measurable growth until a few months. Six months is certainly enough time to see if it will work for you.

I do want to say again....Back when I started BB and did not know about NB, I could feel my breast getting fuller and growing, especially towards the end. They were huge and swelled. Now, I'm sure something is starting to happen now that I'm taking it again, but I feel nothing, no pains or tingles. The pumping and swelling seems to mask that feeling. I would think it would be like this for everyone, so I don't know how we could know if the additional NBE items are working?? I guess you just have to have faith, cause I'm not planning to quit pumping to see if I will grow without it.

T

tavia

wow, so much info
ive got a pen and paper here writing down stuff lol i love this site.4.5inchs in 9 months ,,, oh im day dreaming now :D
the pumping could definatly be masking the pains and tingles, but dont know how, i noticed that after taking my epo and doing my exercise my boobs will inflate in to the domes soooo much easier, pumping is not uncomfortable and i can take it further. so mabe the nbe supps could be helping our growth and swelling,
BO is starting to be more and more appealing, anything to get that feeling of full breasts back again instead of jiggly chicken fillets.
anastasia, if i buy it i will deinatly be getting the ultra breast, i remember years ago when i was on pm, i was searching for other brest products and came across bountiful breast, and didnt have a clue what it was i just saw all the good testimonies, then i saw the price and havent been back there since, im kinda between taking saw palmetto or ultra breast, mabe ill start with the sp 1st give that a few months and c how i like it, ill only be using sp and epo and starflower.

thank for all the good advice and experiences ladies, it really helps x

D

Dixieland

Anastasia and Sissy,
I take several herbs but none of them are for breast growth, mostly vitamin type supplements and I was having issues with my libido for awhile...it's hell getting older! :mad: Anyway, I also take 2 multi vit one that I buy from a health food store and the other is a generic type, I also take L-lysine, collagen, etc. but those are for my aging skin and 2 for my IBS as supplements to my prescibed meds for it...so nothing for the boobies anymore...I will have to wait for the BO cause they seem kinda expensive and until I graduate and start earning some more money I can't fit that into my meager budget. But my nb is working, I know I could achieve much bigger than I am if I could use the large cups and I have tried a couple times in the last couple weeks and got those darn hickey marks again...so went back to my mediums... no marks and no round bruising...lol!
Happy Thanksgiving :D
Dixieland

charitywat88

But though most of the "slope" shape is gone now, it hasn't completely disappeared yet, and I want it completely gone. So I'm going to pump until they are nice and round.

Anastasia, I also have a bit of slope and I want it gone. You said here that most of it was gone, since this has been a few months, I was wondering if you have achieved this goal? Is the slope gone now? I am using med domes, but I am filling them after about 20 min of pumping, then my nip is plugging the hole. I don't know, to me these cups seem small in diameter, it seems that if I had something farther up on my chest that it would be more efficient, don't you think? I wish there was an oblong large cup, maybe a little wider than the med, but definitely longer. What is your opinion? I definitely need the large domes, don't you think?

cleo

If your nip is plugging the hole then its definitely time to move up a size and you'll find you have better swelling once you move up to the large, though be warned, most have some trouble keeping the darn things on when they first move up!! lol

Rachyl

sissy2345 said:
I was a loose B before starting BO 3 years ago. I'm going to keep going and going. When your firm B's have been stretched to DD's during pregnancy, you need alot more to fill them and lift them.

what is BO? ;)

Anastasia916

Hi Rachyl, I'm not sure if Sissy still comes on the forum, but BO stands for Bovine Ovary. There are two good bovine ovary supplements that most women that take BO use on this forum and the breast nexus forum www.breastnexus.com and that's Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast. Bountiful Breast is the most expensive, many believe it is better, I personally use Ultra Breast and love it. I'd say if you are interested in trying just do your research on the two and decide for yourself. There is a Bovine Ovary section of the breast nexus forum that you can read up on with plenty of good info. I'm on my 6th bottle of Ultra Breast and with it combined with NB I have grown at least 2 1/4 inches, might be 3 inches, waiting till after my period to be for sure, and gone up at least 1 cup size, might be 2. As I said have to wait till Monday or Tuesday to see for sure. Hope this helps and good luck! Oh I read under another person's pic page that you said you are a TG, on the breast nexus forum there is a TG who just had her full op so she is now a woman, so I should say a born male that used noogleberry and Bountiful Breast and went from a flat male chest to I believe a 34D? It may have been bigger though, and she also gained in the butt and hip area. Her name is Cheryl. Go check out her program pages and read up, and good luck!