size help please and how to order

bexy

I am a 36AA ( i think ), and UK size 16, so even though i am flat chested, im quite big, so i dought the extra small for AA cup will be the right size(?) so Im thinking of getting the small, and also the medium cups. Do you use the same pump for each cup size? and also is there a general packadge that u can buy? ( like in the picture on the website, which also shows vitamin E lotion ) or do i need to buy the small cups with the pump and the medium cups then separate? thanks for the help, just really aprehensive about buying it over the net and getting it right!!

xoxojenny

Please email Lucy about sizing. I don't know if there's a general package, but the most popular is the kit for 40 pounds. It includes:

Noogleberry hand pump.

Soft silicone tubing and tee piece kit.

2 Medium breast cups.

Carry case.

Instructions.

1 year warranty and after sales support.

Free worldwide shipping.

You will have to buy the cups separate. For example, if you choose the small kit, you will get small cups. Then you will have to buy separate medium cups. Hope that helps.

bexy

thankyou i ordered now and have started although im not getting any swelling when I take off the cups. lucy was very good! :) emailed her my measurements and she told me which cups to get. she was very helpful.