skinnyb's stats*

skinnyb

Hi. I'm new to this forum and I just recently discovered noogleberry.
I am a little skeptical about whether this system will work for me or not but I am definitely motivated by the progress that I'm seeing from you ladies :) I hope to see the same progress for myself as well.

My stat:
I am 23 years old.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90 lbs
Bust: 31 (A cup)
Underbust: 27
Waist: 23
Hip: 33
Goal: Full B or C cup

I have a petite figure and I have a hard time gaining weight, not because I want to be thin, but it is just how I am and have always been.
I've tried gaining weight, but unfortunately none of the weight gained went to my bust area. No matter how much weight I gain or lose, my bust size seems to remain the same. It is odd, but this is how it is for my mom as well. She has gained about 40 lbs after having 4 kids, but she is still an A cup.
Do you think I can grow and reach my goal?
Please share your experience!
I'm curious if the noogleberry system will work for me if I am naturally thin and my mom has a small bust size (I've heard genetics directly affect cup size). Are there any other ladies out there who have small family members but have grown using the noogleberry? If you have experienced growth/changes, what was your routine? Do you take pills/herbs? I have taken pueraria mirifica (by itself) for about 9 months, but I haven't experienced any growth.
Please share and help me through my journey.
Thanks! Xoxo

Momof5

I am very thin as well, 5'3" and 105-110lbs and my mom and aunt are built like me (or I'm built like them!) I'm 34 and deflated/got smaller after breastfeeding. I've been noogling for nearly 3 weeks and while my measurements aren't any bigger yet, my breasts are looking fuller now and not so deflated. I only take 1000-2000 msm each day (to improve my crappy circulation) and 500 maca (for my butt, it's never helped my boobs). So noogling is what's making me grow! I'm not even sure if he low levels of maca and msm are enough to make a difference anyways. I noogle for an hour to hour 45min every day and I can't wait to see what happens over the next few months!

CiCi

You, my friend, are tiny! Haha, I am small as well; I am 19, 5' 3" and 100lbs. I haven't gained any weight since 8th grade and I eat like a cow, so I know about not gaining weight. Fast metabolism I suppose. I have only been noogling for almost 2 months and started at a 32A and I can now fit in a non-padded 32B! I take PM...kinda, I'm pretty inconsitant with that.. ::) I noogle for at least 1 hour every day, I should probably do more. Anyways, best of luck to you!
-CiCi

skinnyb

Thanks girls!!! So sorry for the late reply. Been crazy busy with school and work plus a break up.
Miss sunshine, thanks for the info! I hope you see further growth and fullness very soon!!!
Cici, that's great improvement! Let's hope that all of us can reach our goals in the near future!! ;)
I haven't purchased the system yet (been waiting on the soft rings to come back in stock) but now that they are, I think I'm going to order my kit!
Did you ladies order everything like the airlock kit, rings, cups, tubes, etc... I feel like I should buy everything but then again, I feel like I won't be needing all that stuff. Hrm...

Mameeya

Hey ladies, I just wanted to say I am in the same shoes as you. I am 28 5'2" 105 lbs and have always struggled to gain weight (even while pregnant). I am a small 34A and have always been that size excluding when I was preg with my youngest. But my mom was the same way until she had her kids, she is a c cup and that is what I really want to get to. I think it just might take us petite ladies a little longer to get there, but we will.... :)Well wishes to all of you.

skinnyb

Thanks Mameeya! I like being petite when it comes to waist size but it's depressing when it comes to cup size lol I hope you can reach your goal as well!
Well I still haven't ordered my noogleberry yet. I am still a little skeptical whether it will work for me or not. But I think I'm going to take the risk and go for it. I'll post an update when I start : )

Littlelady2012

Hi skinnyb! We share many of the same measurements. I'm
25 yrs old
5'4"
110 lbs
Bust- 31
Band-27
Waist- 25( you got me there, that's what 2 kids will do :))
Hips - 33
Goal - full 32B/ 32C

My mom was really small too but she went and got that fixed :eek: so now shes a full C cup. But her frame is bigger than mine, and it looks really good on her. I just can't do the implants. She had one go flat on her!! Anyway watch out for me, I should get my NB in 7-10 days and will post before pics. We should be forum buddies if you decide to start!