small marks by my boob

sexycleavage

I have had a few brown marks by my right boob. I have not noogled for a while now. Has anyone else had small marks, where the cup has rubbed?

I've been using arnica cream every day and it still hasn't gone away. If it hasn't gone in another week, shall I assume that it will never go away? Will I make it worse by noogling again?

Thank you! ???

Teeny Tiny

I've got permanent discoloration under each, Some is from the pressure of the domes, the other is from damage that was done by the first set of domes I used when I started 14 months ago. I had superglued the rings onto my cups, and in time they got broke down and exposed edges of hard, sharp glue and I got cut up and scarred slightly before I realized what was causing it. The scars aren't very noticeable any longer, but I have permanent brown marks that are about the size and shape of where the wire in bras with underwire sit.

rachel888

try Vitamin E oil, it helps reduce dark coloring after scars. I had burnt myself with the iron on my arm, had blister and then the scar looking spot one inch was darker/brown and after a couple months I discovered n tried rubbing VE 50,000 iu and it faded away withing days/weeks...
Could help