Small people = weight gain pills?

Kittyd7

I was wondering since I'm very small in body and my small B cup breast I was wondering if I should take a supplement for gaining weight because I'm so small. I have the medium breast system and since my breast is uneven like many others only the bigger one is getting bigger faster while the small one looks like its not really doing much. My poor boobs :-[

Anyways what you think?

if you want to take supplements to ain weight and breasts, i suggest you go with Pueraria Mirifica. It mainly focuses on breast enlargment, however it will also make you gain weight (but mostly breasts)

lexuswoman

That's a good question. But if you gain weight, there's no guarantee it will go to your boobs first. Have you taken any pictures to compare? I am uneven too and have grown on both sides, but my smaller one has yet to catch up to my bigger one. I use the breast enlargement without surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) since Jan 30th and have been massaging every night with bio-oil and 360 inward rotations and I've grown an inch, but its taken 3 months. I measure 38 inches around the bust, 30 inches underbust I have a brava that I use like the NB and just got the XL NB system and will start using that once i talk to my husband about it! I had some trouble with skin irritations and I know that he isn't going to like it if he thinks its damaging my skin, so I got some cocoa butter cream and I'm going to have a few practice sessions before I talk to him, just to make sure my skin does OK. I also just started adding in a few drops of greenbush enhancement blend liquid to my massage oil and got some Bustea too. I have't tried the tea yet.

sound

Hullo :D

I have the same problem, I've gained weight then lost a little :/ ... I found that having vitamin shake thingys work ... I dont know where you come from but I use to drink Sustagen ... it has loads of healthy stuff... the only thing i didnt like was the texture :X ... but ti does help ...

rby

If you're in the US you might want to try Ensure (not sure about the equivalent name elsewhere), but I've used it and I've found the weight I gain seems concentrated around my waist. Not happy. Food, particularly monounsaturated fats, should suffice?

Kittyd7

Thanks everyone...I'm going to look into the drinks and I purchased PM and fenugreek to help me out. I was taking amino acids but they made my wisdom tooth grow faster and OW!

leigh88

A massive searching to find informative article and tips on how to choose wisely while you are looking for a supplements to gain your breast. top breast enhancement will help on your journey to find what is best or you.