Smaller Domes=Longer Breasts & Larger Domes= Rounder Breasts??

melissa4u

Hi Everyone.
I read a post of someone here on the forum, but I can't remember who it was, but she said smaller domes will stretch breasts outwards making the breasts longer and the more larger domes will shape and round breasts out. She also said that she interchanges the domes, she'll pump sometimes with her smaller domes and sometimes pumps with her larger domes to get the overall effect. I can't remember who wrote that.

Has anyone used this method?
I have medium domes and I currenly only use the Countoured Large domes.
With the mediums, I was getting more swelling outwards wise, I know that it is probably due to the fact of the size of the domes. With the Countoured Large, I am getting swelling, but not as much as I got with the mediums, which is probably because the CL domes are more larger, circumference wise.

I would love to hear from others who pump with smaller/larger domes to get this overall effect.
I probably should take out my medium domes because I have put them in storage in a luggage in the closet, LOL.
I should probably take them out and do this......I would LOVE to hear from you all......

Teeny Tiny

Yes, the smaller the dome size you use the more outward swelling and growth you get because of its internal diameter, so they have a more straight outward pull then larger ones that pull more at the sides, which helps to give those with tubular breasts more of a "normal" shape over time. More than likely you are experiencing the same amount of swelling, it's just more of an all over effect that's not as noticeable. I could never use the mediums myself because they're too narrow for me, but I experienced this with the L's and XL's. The L's are narrower and gave me more outward (stand at attention) swelling, and the XL's gave more overall swelling, giving them the appearance of less swelling, only because they don't pull them the same way. If you use both, do a session starting with the L's, then switch to the XL's (or whatever 2 sizes you're using) 1/2 - 3/4 of the way through your session and you will experience a combination of the two. Not quite as much outward swelling as a full session with the smaller, more of a rounded effect, which most really like. I imagine moving from the M's - L's can have this effect, not sure because I pretty much started with the L's, but I know going from L - XL it does. but now there's the CL, which isn't much bigger internally than the L, mostly just taller, so going from the L to the CL probably won't have that effect, but going from the CL - the XL does.

Hopefully that helps. ;) :D ;D

melissa4u

Teeny Tiny,
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH.
You made perfect sense.

I have tubular shaped breasts and I am looking to make them more round so using larger domes would be a great idea for me. I am currently using the CL domes, I was putting off to buy the XL. I didn't want to spend any more money, But after reading your post, I should start saving money and get them.

What is your personal routine with the L's and XL's?
Do you start pumping with the L's and then finish the session with XL's?
Or do you use seperately on different days?

amelie

Hi Teeny,
What would you do if you already had the roundness but not the perk? It´s like seen from up front they are full but sideways they seem almost the same.
I´m using the Ms, which fit my size but so far I´ve only gained in roundness. I´m guessing the L or CL would only increase that, right? (Btw I´m not filling the Ms up yet.)

Teeny Tiny

Hi melissa4u,
I personally started with the L's, then once I got to the point where I almost filled them I ordered the XL's. In the beginning of having both I'd start with the L's, then use the XL's some days, other days depending on how much I filled them I'd only use the L's, then other days I'd only use the XL's. I'd basically change my routine constantly to try to avoid them getting too used to what I was doing. Then when my L's cracked I used only the XL's until I took my first 2 1/2 month break. Upon restarting my XL's cracked so I had to replace them, and just replaced them with more XL's, but used the cracked ones until I got my new ones in the mail. Because they were cracked I could not use the pump and hold technique I used before because air would leak back in so I'd have to keep pumping them up every couple minutes, forcing me to use pump and release. I only did 1-3 1 hour sessions every day because of how tired my hands would get from having to pump almost constantly, and had my first growth spurt during that time.

A while after that they came out with the new Contoured L domes, which I ordered after my last set of XL's cracked, and that's all I use right now. I'm thinking about ordering a new set of XL's for the shaping affect, but so far I'm pretty happy with what the CL's are giving me, and they should take me right to my goal of 36D. I may still order the XL's again to help with giving them a more rounded appearance, I'm undecided about it at this point. If you have tubular breasts and are looking to widen them then ordering the XL's would probably be a good idea, depending on your frame they may take some getting used to though. I had no problems with them at all as far as suction goes since I wear a 36 band, and have fairly wide based breasts.

If you decide to give them a try good luck, and let us know how your reshaping goes. ;) :D ;D

Hi amelie,
As far as being round but not perky, not sure what will help with that, other than the size increase you'll get from noogling. Eventually as they grow they may stand out more and look more perky for you. One thing you might try, providing you don't mind a little increase in nipple size would be to use nipple rings when you pump. I have this nipple pump set that has little silicone rings that you put on your nipples, it's really intended for other purposes. But I got nosy one day and decided to try wearing them while I was pumping to restrict how much my nipples swell inside the domes. And they actually worked, they reduced the amount of swelling my nipples and aureola's were allowed to get, and they changed the way my entire breasts swell, even in the larger domes they tend to stand out more when I use them, so you might want to give them a try. Using them might enlarge them a little depending on the size of ring you use, but it may also help prevent them from enlarging a lot from noogling. Some people experience no size increase, others like me do, my nipples and aureola's have both doubled in size since I started noogling. Here's a link to the set I have where I got it from so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nipple-toys_60/nipple-enlarger-ring-kit_413.html

Or here they are on Ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIPPLE-ENLARGER-BREAST-PUMP-ERECTOR-EXTENDER-10PC-/200651310442?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb7c0056a

Hope this helps some, good luck! ;) :D ;D

melissa4u

Hi Teeny Tiny,
I will do what you did, I will try to fill my CL domes more before I buy the XL. I fill the CLs more than halfway, but just the nipples reach there. I still need to fill them up on top.

I am a 34 band, I don't know if I will be able to get the XLs on, maybe I will need to pump one breast at a time, we'll see. At first, I couldn't even get both of the CL domes on, I have now been able to, but the XLs scare me, LOL.

Thanks again for your wonderful posts.

amelie

Wow, thanks for the tip, you really know a lot about growing boobs! ;)

I´ll try those rings out when I get paid again. I was thinking that when I tape down my nipples the whole swelling of my breasts goes down, so it´s very likely that that is affecting the shape. When I don´t tape them down they go forward much easier. Actually I very much prefer to noogle without taping my nipples down, I have much better swelling but then I get worried because they are really beginning to stick out. I wouldn´t mind larger areolas but I´m a bit uncomfortable with the other (pointy) part showing through my clothes and everything! Especially as they don´t seem proportionate to the rest of my boobs.
So anyway, thanks again, I´ll let you all know how it goes.
:-* :-*

melissa4u

Hi amelie,
I started taping my areolas/nipples yesterday. Its a pain to go through the taping, lotion, fixing the tape when it comes off, etc. It was a pain!!! I had a hard time with suction too. I also noticed I did not swell as much, but I guess for me it will be worth it, if I can get underboob and my areolas stay the same size. I have puffy areolas that stick out and look very weird on me, since I have small breasts. So I will try to tape them down from now on.

My question is, how do you tape them?
I squished my areolas down and taped over them with tape and made a "+" sign.
Is that the correct way?

amelie

Hi Melissa4u
Yes it´s much easier to just pump away without worrying about your nipples, lol.

Anyway, what I do is I place a dot of cotton over my areolas, pushing the nipples down, and then tape it down with 2 or 3 pieces of tape (so it looks like a + or a *). I´ve used surgical tape which works great because it´s a bit elastic and easy on the skin but it´s a bit expensive. So now I ran out I´ve been using masking tape, yes very hardcore I know and it doesn´t work so well because it doesn´t allow for much movement and swelling (though it doesn´t come off at all as with the other tape, I guess the glue is stronger). So I have to retape it as my swelling increases, I´ve done a lot of pump and release in the last few days!
But the cotton should at least help you take off the tape without harming your areolas and nipples.