Snoogle questions

cookie413

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what additional items I need to buy that will help me snoogle. Lucy told me I would need two airlocks, but she did not clarify if I need to buy just the two airlocks or item called 'two airlocks with silicone tubing'?

I want to buy it asap and am too impatient to wait for her response

Thanks!

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Cookie - I'm a snoogler (coined the word originally!) and I do it with the pump attached. Airlocks would be a major hassle when the domes lose suction. If you don't have a problem with losing suction then it would be ok to use air locks but either way you'll need some tubing.

cookie413

Hi mumma bear! Thanks for the reply. That's awesome you coined the term And that is true about airlock being a hassle if you loose suction. I will first try it out without the airlocks first ! If I don't loose suction, maybe I will buy an airlock. I would need to buy two airlocks with the silicone tubing right? Or would buying just two airlocks be enough since the NB system already comes with the regular tubing?

WishUponAStar

You can just get the 2 airlocks (without any attached silicon tubing) and cut the silicon tubing on your present setup (tubing section between each dome & T-piece) and insert the airlocks there.

However, if you also get some bulk silicon tubing (available in various lengths from Lucy) you can design your own custom setup, for noogling while you sleep, that 1) best meets your current sleeping situation (eg. where the pump will sit while you sleep & while you reconnect the airlock) and, 2) takes into consideration one's own reduced ability for high dexterity & coordination while sleepy.

Longer lengths of tubing, which can be tucked out of the way, MAY make the whole 'connect/position/pump/disconnect' sequence easier to be accomplished without frustration and rooting oneself completely from sleep by requiring higher mental engagement.

workingbreasts

Hi! I just started noogling and snoogling and I only bought the two airlocks without the extra tubing. I cut the tubes about an inch from where they come off the domes and put an airlock on each with the button facing down because i learned that when you release one airlock you loose pressure in both so you have to release them at the same time. I get all situated for sleeping on my back first (pillow, light, lotion, blankets, laying down etc.) then when I am satisfied with the pressure I simply push the airlocks and release the pump. I find it actually holds the pressure better than having the pump attached. When I wake up usually 3 or 4 hours later I just take them off. it would be a minor pain to have to reattach the ump but not too bad. Good luck!