Snoogling

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi I've only had my Noogleberry since Tuesday, and already I'm finding it quite addictive. Can someone help me as to when it would be best for me to start snoogling? Should I wait a while until my breasts are used to this a little more? or start straight away? and also - should I use the full pressure or slightly less?

I'm getting so impatient - I want my chest to grow - NOW!!!

Thanks for your help

mochaccino

You'll definitely need some padding if you don't already have some. You should try one of the many tried and true homemade padding options around here. There are a lot of padding solutions people have tested and confirmed that they don't weaken the seal and cause leaks. NB's foam rings apparently do cause leaks, which might not matter when you're awake and can re-pump, but I don't think it would work well for snoogling. I'm planning to try something Brava users have tried. Apparently some Brava users have had success using Cica Care's large silicone gel sheets that were designed for treating burns. One person said that she used two sheets and cut a large hole in each sheet for each boob. The sheet sits on the skin around the base of the cup rims. I haven't tried it yet, but I ordered the sheets. If they're too expensive you can try plain rubber silicone sheets that come in rolls. I doubt they would work as well, but it's much cheaper.

You're also going to need a big zip-up sports bra. It'll help keep the cups in place even if you move a little. It would probably be best to find one that comes in actual cup and band sizes instead of small/medium/large.

Some people say have said that tying the cups together with something like a scarf, or snipped off stocking leg, lessens the pressure on the ribs and helps keep them in place. I haven't tried this yet but I plan to try it ASAP.

Last but not least, you should lube up heavily with something that does NOT absorb well. A thick coating of petroleum jelly works extremely well for me. You only need to apply it heavily where the dome rims sit, the rest of the breast only needs a thinner (but still generous) layer. You definitely don't want to make the mistake of leaving the center of your breasts dry. In my experience, the skin is much, much more supple and stretchy when it's still noticeably moist. The moisture also helps a lot with maintaining a seal. For me, petroleum jelly worked loads better than lotions or oils because it remained extremely moist for hours without absorbing. I was amazed how much it reduced pain and skin irritations and improved the seal. I have a feeling that personal lubes like KY would work well too.

I hope you try some of this and let me know how you get on ;D

mochaccino

I forgot to say that you should use the minimum amount of pressure needed to keep them attached for a few hours at a time. It'll probably take a lot of experimenting to find the right amount. I think the number one rule of snoogling is "minimum necessary pressure".

Matt B

Hi all, don't forget the camper tape as per "Evil Alex".It works great and is inexpensive and easy to use.And,from the way Alex's girls
look,it works great!!

mochaccino

I got my Cica Care sheets today and they are no where near big enough to use in the way she described. She must have had a very tiny ribcage. They're only 5"x6". I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to get them to work.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I must be doing something wrong!! I don't seem to need the cup rings, the cups attach just fine with a dollop of cream, and I suck all the air out so nipples are as near to the top of the cup as possible - about an inch or so - and so far I have not had any rashes or sore places!! I do think they look bigger already, and the nipple and areola seems bigger too!! Very excited - will have to continue this for a while and hope to grow up to DD size!! Wish me luck!

Matt B

Hey M,sounds to me like you are doing everything right.Not everyone needs the rings.UIf you pump really hard you'll get ring marks but not necessarily a rash.And as for being sore you shouldn't be unless you over do it.

Enjoy, Matt ;)

WannaBeD

I ordered camper mounting tape on Friday. It will be delivered to me tomorrow, so I will try it with snoogling tomorrow night. I have not snoogled yet. I have poster tak on the rims now, but it leaks air (it might be the way I put plastic wrap on it to protect it because the plastic wrap has wrinkles in it). I would like to try snoogling without padding, but I'm thinking that might not be a good idea?