snoogling

smallish1982

ok so I've been trying to find the answer for this on my own by looking back through the forum but I'm still a bit confused about snoogling. How do you do it? With me, when I'm noogling I can't really move around too much or the cups will just fall off or at least loose suction. But I'd like to give snoogling a try. So for those of you who do it, how do you sleep without them falling off? I'd love some advise. :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
When Im snoogling I use ace wrap to keep them in place, and if I dont have that I just lay in a very comfortable place so I can sleep for a bit then set an alarm to wake up take them off and continue sleeping. If you need more advise get ahold off Matt hes fantastic and has loads of advice :) Hope I helped just a little good luck!!

smallish1982

Damacus87 said:
When Im snoogling I use ace wrap to keep them in place, and if I dont have that I just lay in a very comfortable place so I can sleep for a bit then set an alarm to wake up take them off and continue sleeping. If you need more advise get ahold off Matt hes fantastic and has loads of advice :) Hope I helped just a little good luck!!

Thanks for the advise! ace wrap is a good idea!

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Anytime and I use a self sticky one where it just sticks to itself I picked it up at Meijers for maybe 7 dollars possibly less. It is well worth it tho!! And I just read about the piston pumping thing that Dharma does and it may benefit you the post is in the 4 page of breast and nipple enlargement. :D hope it helps ya out!! best of luck

WannaBeD

Hi Damacus87. How is it that you wrap the ace wrap? Does it go around your back somehow? I know that Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore posted pictures of how she holds her cups together or up with a robe belt, but that wasn't for snoogling I don't think. If I don't hear from you I think I'll PM Matt.