So angry!

iwilldothis

One of my large domes cracked randomly a week ago and Lucy was nice enough to send me another one without charge. I received it on Thursday and it's now Sunday and there's a crack in the exact same spot as the last one. I tried tape and nothing is working I'm so upset what can I do?

iwilldothis

Hi Tim! I'm noogling both at the same time Except I bought a separate tube and pump and I removed the y connector so it's two domes with two separate pumps and tubes at the same time. One dome has never cracked and I've been using that one the longest and most frequent as I was first doing one at a time. I do the same pressure and pull as much as feels comfortable and have never bruised or gotten red dots. The girls are a full b small c and the breast that broke both domes is slightly bigger but fills the dome slower. Oddly enough the smaller breast is pumping faster and fills the dome quicker, probably because I've been spending more time on that side,that I've had to buy xl which are on the way. That dome has never cracked!

James

I know a long time ago, there was a lot of large or extra large domes cracking (I can't remember which). Anyhow, they revised the design to use thicker walls. See if you can tell if there is any difference in the thickness of the plastic. You might have one of those old designs. In the mean time, get some plastic glue (the kind used for plastic model cars and airplanes) and try to force it into the cracks. Make sure the dome is scrupulously clean first by cleaning the area around the crack with isopropyl alcohol.

iwilldothis

Thanks James. I plan on getting that glue incase this happens again but I'm really hoping it won't. It's so weird too the exact same spot right at the top, one big crack going down. So disappointing after only 4 days. Another one is on it's way but this time I have to pay for shipping,oh well. :p
James said:
I know a long time ago, there was a lot of large or extra large domes cracking (I can't remember which). Anyhow, they revised the design to use thicker walls. See if you can tell if there is any difference in the thickness of the plastic. You might have one of those old designs. In the mean time, get some plastic glue (the kind used for plastic model cars and airplanes) and try to force it into the cracks. Make sure the dome is scrupulously clean first by cleaning the area around the crack with isopropyl alcohol.