So desprite it's not even funny.

James

It is possible you have the airlocks backwards.

To start just connect one tube from the pump to one cup. No air lock and no Y piece.
This will make pumping one breast easy. Sounds like you are doing the right things, massage, oil, apply cup and hold in place with one hand while pumping with the other. You should be able to gain suction, enough to hold on by itself, and not require continuous pumping. After 7 minutes push the button on the side of the pump to release and switch to the other breast. Switch sides every 7 minutes.

I think the large is correct for you. Do not pump and hold for a whole hour or more, this will cut off blood flow to the skin under the edge of the dome and eventually cause scars. 7 minutes at a time is recommended with a break and massage (including massaging the chest where the edge of the dome was) to promote blood circulation. When doing one breast at a time, if you can massage the breast not being pumped without breaking the suction on the one being pumped that is even better.

Hope this helps :)

iwilldothis

Thank you so much James! I feel full of hope now for the rest of my journey. I finally got the hang of it by removing the y piece like you suggested and doing one at a time. Thanks again for your help, it means a lot to me!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Take it from someone who has had tons of problems with the cups, these things take time to learn. Each person's body is shaped differently so there is alot of fooling around just to figure out how to place, seal, pump and juggle flaming balls. :)

It sounds like you're right in the middle ground of a medium and large cup. In the end, it will be good you're starting with the large cups but you'll have to practice much more with them. Like I did, noogling with just one cup for a couple of weeks will be in order to help fill out the cracks. Once you have some swelling, you can start practicing with two cups at once. For me, the trick was placing both cups on the chest and using each arm to kinda hug the cups onto the surface with the pump in a hand ready to use. By clamping on a cup's tube with the arm of the pumping hand (using your inner elbow), you can position the 2nd cup with your other arm. Now pump until you get a seal and positioned well.

At this point, you have to clamp with now free arm like your first arm, trade the pump to its hand and position the loose cup with the newly freed hand. Then pump again until sealed and positioned. Finally, you can relax your arms a bit and let the pressure equalize betwwen the cups and continue pumping if the seal holds.

It is quite a trick IMHO... :) I eventually learned how to do this maneuver without trading the pump in my hands but I think it might be easier starting the first way. But there is hope, this week I have been just placing the cups... and pumping without doing any clamping.

So I tell you.. if I can do it.. you *can* do it because I'm clumsy.

DJ

iwilldothis

Thanks Dj! I plan on sticking to one cup for a while like you said and then trying my hand at both when I am more adjusted. If you don't mind me asking,how long have you been noogling? It's very comforting to hear about others success!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I started in late Dec '13 so I am quite new myself. Due to stupidity, greed and surprisingly tender skin, I ended up taking nearly 3 week break to heal and allow my skin to clear up.

I am male and taking herbs to promote growth as well so atleast I wasn't standing still while I waited. When I started noogling, it took an hour just to get my first seal because I just didn't fit the shape of the cups at all and the lack of skin helped too. :)

So, I've been reading like crazy on here to pick up info and experience so when I do hit these various problems; it will be much more tractable.

I have just resumed noogling this week and the difference in experience with it has been remarkable. So, it really is about practice, information and eventually confidence. You really can do this!

DJ

iwilldothis

I've read about a lot of men who grew breasts from NB! If that isn't the ultimate source of encouragement I don't know what is! Honestly I wish you all the best.I feel really hopeful, I'm just starting yet I already feel I have control over my body and I have the power to change with dedication and time. I hope to hear updates from you!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, I am not alone in the desire to be busty. There are several inspirational examples on this forum with one of my favorite being 'Bill'. A 77 year male who seems to be getting close to D cup status. It's all a game of effort and patience which I feel lacking in patience on some days. :)

I hope you'll share when you're ready as well.