some advice please...

laura

Hi everyone, not been on here for a long long time now! I was pumping for about 6 months but didnt get any results, i moved house packed my cups away and iv never unpacked them and i moved 6 months ago! Lol, i think it just seems like too much effort to have two young children, work and find time to pump aswell as find time to spent with the hubby...

Anyway, I want to get back on track & grow the boobies! lol, I have been so close to buying PM so many times but the thing that puts me off is that it can make you gain weight, bigger hips & bum, well i recently put 4lb on and i defiantly dont want to put on anymore.. so what i wanted to know is what has worked for you without making you gain weight etc? and i know everyone is different and what works for 1 might not work for another but i just dont know what to go with now so I'm totally stumped! :(

any advice u can give me on this is totally appreciated and i thank you in advance!!

soonenough

i cut off sugar. I was eating a third of half of chocolate bar every day with green tea, LOL. This took a while to get used to, and I find that if I give into a little bit of ice cream or desserts, that will set off my sugar liking again.I also cut down on white bread, rice and carbs. I added greens, lots and lots of veggies and fruits, and protein. When I took PM for a little bit over 2 months, I didn't gain weight. It took a lot of me to be vigilant about my eating because I naturally just like food. Eating makes me happy, but now I choose. It's easier for me since I cook everyday for my crew (hubby and 4 kids), and everybody benefits from my healthier choices of food.

My kids says, "where did my old mom go?" I changed drastically in my eating habits. But those steps above just about keeps me in my weight range. I don't starve myself nor do I overindulge (occasionally when the food is too good to pass up).

It can be done. I have been on NBE journey since 12/9/10, and I'm also very conscious of weight gain so I understand where you're coming from.

Lily13

Soonenough you are so right about the sugar! If I give in just a little bit to my sugar cravings, I start to crave it even more and consequently eat it more often too. Sounds like you've made a lot improvements in your diet and that is awesome. Good for you. :)

Back to the original poster...I don't think you have to gain weight to grow boobs unless of course you are underweight. Drinking more water, taking MSM and collagen supplements, massaging the breasts before noogling and even applying herbs directly to the boobs can all be beneficial. If you are scared to take herbs internally, then I'd try the other measures first. Some ladies have found noogling in the bath really good for swelling.

You may find since you've taken a large break that you get a quick growth spurt or lots of swelling. Breaks can be a good thing for some. Just ease back into noogling and see what happens. :)

laura

Thanks for you're replys. Iv took the plunge and ordered some PM from peuraria mirifica uk, has anyone had these before?

they are 500mg per capsual and i got 300 for £40 delivered, so not a bad price and because i live in the uk it saved paying ridiculous amounts for delivery if i ordered elsewhere. i just hope they work! Im not expecting massive changes but if they help a little i will get some more when i start running low, just really conscious of weight gain so really going to watch what i eat!

The other thing i could do with advice on, i dont exactly have a monthly cycle due to having a coil fitted, i sometimes have a really slight bleed which will last not even a day so how should I take the PM?? i mean most people start on the last day of their period and do 15days but i dont have one :-\

xxbabygirlxx

^^ i used the uk brand before. I'm not sure if they work, for me they didn't, then again i didn't stuck with them beause i found i gained weight, got acne, and my periods weren't regular[at one point i was having my period every two weeks]. Then again all our bodies are different, and maybe they will work for you. I've read some great stories about PM, good luck. Just don't take them with birth control, its dangerous ;D

laura

Right, little update, i recived my pm yesterday so i took 1 capsual yesterday morning and 1 before bed, then i have taken 1 this morning and will take one again tonight (im still undecided on how long im going to take them, 15 days then stop or just do them every day?) But anyway, i havent had a peroid in a year but now im starting a period already ??? I thought they made people miss periods not start them, thats just typical me iv always been the awkward one! Lol. But already my brests are sore, that could be because of the 'period' though i suppose. Has anyone else had this happen??

Babygirl - how long did u take the before stopping? And did u take them everyday or do 15 days then have a break?

xxbabygirlxx

I took them for five months, and i did the 15 day rest at first, but then i just missed a week in a month and just continued. But then i started getting my period twice a month so i didnt know when to stop and start taking them. So, i just took them severyday haha-probably not the best thing to do. In my experience it didnt work, i just broke out, gained weight, and my hips got bigger, had my period every two weeks, which for me the price was too high, so i stopped taking them.

Just a question though, if you havent had your period in over a year, have you checked out why? Maybe you have ovarian cysts? ???

laura

I have a contraceptive coil fitted which stopped my periods, its normal for it to do that so nothing to worry about :)

I hope i have more luck than u did then :( but i still dont know how im going to take them, today is day 3 so i think i will just have to decide when it comes to 15 days, i have looked on the internet and couldnt find much info, asked here but no1 has been able to advise me so im just going to have to do what i think is best at the time! I hope my hips dont get bigger! I have really big hips anyway, even with a totally flat stomache im a size 10 - 12, no way i could ever be an 8 im quite big boned but at 5' 6" it looks pretty well balanced :) (apart from the boobs lol)