Someone Has to know PLEASEEEE

xxbabygirlxx

So, i've been park of this forum for a while now, and i've read all about the using the yoga mat trick in order to keep the XXLS on. But honestly it failed. It didn't work. And i know others have to be having problems with putting on the XXL dome. Its sad i want to continue my noogle journey but i can't.

Anyone know how to put/Keep the XXL domes on?? My ribcage is too small :'(

Someone please help???

Teeny Tiny

Have you already outgrown the XL's, wow! Not sure what you can do to use the XXL's if your frame is too small for them. Other than maybe finding some foam like the foam they use for the rings and make an ergonomic pair of rings that will attach to the cups, and touch you where you need them too. I'll see if I can design some and either send them to you, or post my ring invention for you to be able to try to make. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, is your pic an actual pic of you? If so, you're gorgeous! Hope you don't mind me saying, but I'm jealous! ;) :D ;D

soonenough

Did you ask Lucy if she can have it special made for XXL? You can also do XXL one cup at a time but then you still have the padding issue. I hope Lucy can help you. It would be sad indeed if you are to stop noogling now.

xxbabygirlxx

Aww thanks Teeny Tiny, yes that is a picture of moi. ;D. Your so sweet.

I know its awful, i know some people use the yoga mat method but its so hard to keep them on without using glue. I'm scared if i glue it im stuck with it.

No i haven't asked Lucy yet, i know i aksed her if shes going to make an inbetween dome for XXL and XL adn she said no. I didn't realize she did special orders???

melons

xxbabygirlxx,

I had disabled the profile pics to be shown (as I mostly login to the forum from my work), but trust me i enabled that to be able to see your display pic after reading teeny tiny 's comment

and omg you look lovely , I dont get why you are here though ? (i mean you really dont need to noogle)

if you dont mind me asking were you always like tht or did noogling help you look like that :) ? . if so then how much did noogling help ?

-luv
melons

Teeny Tiny

I don't think Lucy does special orders, especially when it comes to domes because of how much it costs her to produce a new one, it wouldn't be worth it for her in how much she'd charge, unless she charged enough to cover her overhead, which I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pay in a lifetime. As far as rings go, seems to me that it hopefully wouldn't be as expensive to create a new one that would help in your situation, as it would probably be good for others as well. And as far as gluing the mat on, don't be afraid to glue it on to see if that will help, just use a hot glue gun. I used to use hot glue on mine when I was using foam rings, the nice thing about the hot glue is that it stays nice and smooth and won't scratch, cut, or hurt you any unlike the lesson I learned with my first set that I used super glue on, OUCH! As the foam got worn the glue ended up getting exposed, I couldn't figure out why it was hurting so bad after a while, by the time I figured it out I had done some pretty good damage to the skin around my breasts (luckily underneath) and have permanent scarring and discoloration now. But the hot glue does not do that, and unlike the super glue, which is permanent and has to be sanded smooth to reuse them, the hot glue provides a good seal, and will peel off should you choose to or need to.

Hopefully that hot glue tip will help, as I haven't found a single padding method that worked without gluing them on, unless it's got an airtight seal even if you could get them on they won't stay on for very long.

Oh, and melons brought up a good question. What size were you before you started noogling, what size are you now, how long have you been noogling, and have you used anything besides noogleberry to get to where you are? Hope you don't mind my asking, but I've been at this for 20 months now and I'm nowhere near where you are and was just wondering how long it took you and what all you used to get where you are.

xxbabygirlxx

Melons: So, does that mean other members won't be able to see my display pictures?? :-\. Originally, i was a B cup in highschool, then i put on Birth Control because of my horrible acne. I went from a B to a D cup in a months of months, but i also gained some weight also. I tried losing some weight, but my boobs went with it. Tried PM, and it made me break out like crazy. I tried bosom beauty system. Worked really well, It helped me grow form the B to a D. Now im on Noogleberry, its helped me keep my size as i shrink in size, and grow to a DD. I still want tot be a extra full DD with the XXLS cups. Thats why i posted asking how to put them on. I think i've failed so many ways..haha

Teeny Tiny: Thanks for th advice, i might just try to glue the mat on. I always thought maybe it was because theres not enough suction, and if i did the bathroom technique, the glue would just come undone? I will try this, thanks ;D. So im guessing me getting some foam rings won't help right?

btw, ive been noogling for about a year, and BB about a year and a half

Anastasia916

babygirl, as far as padding for the domes, when I moved to the XL's was the only time I needed some at first, I tried the camper's tape idea and loved it. You don't have to glue it on the domes and it works. I had to replace the tape on the domes every few weeks, but the tape comes in a big roll, I still have some now left over! Cause after a while didn't need it anymore. Hope you figure out a way to use the domes! You fill the XL's completely?

Teeny Tiny

You might want to inquire to Lucy about whether they're making the new rings for the XXL's, as they're designed for the rims to sit down in making them a little narrower inner dimension wise, which might help you to obtain suction with them, either that or as I suggested you might need to come up with a more ergonomic padding solution, I haven't had the chance to try to make one yet, still working on getting what I need to try it.