Something to try to prevent enlarged nipples and areolas without bandages...

Teeny Tiny

Hi all!

I just got kind of nosy yesterday and tried a couple things together to see what would happen. While noogling I wore some O rings from a nipple erector set I have to see how it would affect my noogling. Well, the rings kept the nipples themselves from enlarging as much as they normally do while I'm noogling (Actually they didn't swell any at all!), the areolas didn't swell hardly any, and it also seemed to affect the shape and way the breasts swelled inside the domes. I loved how they looked when I took them off and removed the rings, the nipples returned to completely normal within a minute or two, and the breasts had a nice shape and swell to them. So it allowed them to get the maximum and proper swelling all the way without any tape or bandages interfering like they do with some of you. And no having to bandage hours in advance to get them to stay on through an entire session. And they gave me perky nipples without adding any extra size, granted, if you do want larger nipples (like I'm sure some of the males may like to have) but don't want the areolas to enlarge with them you can use tighter rings than I did and it will help enlarge them. I just used a set that were snug so they'd stay on, but not so small that they hurt or gave me any weird sensation, I really wouldn't have known I was even wearing them if I couldn't see them.

Just thought I'd share this discovery with those of you who are concerned about their nipples and areolas enlarging with noogling like mine have. Here's a link to the set I have so you can see what I'm talking about. Also, I've contacted them to find out if the O rings are made of rubber or silicone for those of you who may be allergic to latex like I am. I can't really tell if they are rubber or not right now because I'm already going through a phase of irritated swollen nipples from noogling. As soon as I find out for sure I'll post their response in case any of you might want to try them too. ;)

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nipple-toys_60/nipple-enlarger-ring-kit_413.html

Shygurl1

Hm, sounds good, teeny tiny! I don't want my areolas to get any bigger myself, so I'll try these out when extra money allows. Plus the improved shape you got sounds good too! :) Will def save your link in my faves for future purchase.

Thank you!

Ex

Hello, Not So!
Could you please measure the rings and post their diameter in mm? Would make it easier to find substitutes.

Thanks!

Ex

I love Amazon. Found that same set at less than half the price:

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/Size-Matters-Perfect-Nipple-Enlarger/dp/B007D289M4/ref=sr_1_9?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336359617&sr=1-9

and adjustable nipple rings, too, which might work

Code:
http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Clitoral-Non-Piercing-Jewelry/dp/B002JINUJY/ref=sr_1_21?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336359617&sr=1-21

Still prefer just the silicone rings, though! The ones Tatiana found should work once the sizing is figured out.

Tatiana,

The larger the gauge (i.e 20), the smaller the ring. Might get out my wire gauge and start measuring!

~Ex

Teeny Tiny

If you order the set she listed that's on Amazon for around $10 it has 4 different sizes of O rings, one of the 4 should work. When I first used my set I lost I started with the pair one size from the smallest. After noogling and my nipples and aureolas getting bigger I started having to use the largest size in the package. Getting ready to order another set through Amazon when my husband gets paid, don't have them to measure them right now, sorry, got lost when we moved. And really you need the set because you need the little pumps to put them on, either that or figure out another way to stretch them over the nipple. They're not really tight, unless you use one too small, but still have to be stretched over the nipple somehow to apply them.

Ex

Might be best to buy the kit like Not So says, and then figure what size you need to order the silicone rings. That way you still have the pump, too, to apply them. I measured my erect nipples at 5mm last night. Not only will everyone's be different sizes, but your nipple size maybe changed by the NB. It also occurred to me that you are going to need rings smaller than your nipple to hold them on while noogling, but how much smaller? I think it will take some experimentation, so the kit would probably be best to purchase to apply the rings as well as determining what size you need. It's amazing what you can find on Amazon. Now I need to go clear my browsing history before my daughter comes home from school. I'm answer any questions she has, but there are things I don't want to have to explain to an 11-year-old yet or give her ideas. And she comes up with enough doozies on her own!

I wonder if these would work, or if it would make the nipples more enlarged.

http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotic-Novelties-Nipple-Suckers/dp/B002O15WS8/ref=pd_luc_sbs_02_01_t_lh

Like the fact that noogling comes out no ogling on spell check! :eek:

Teeny Tiny

I think those might help keep the aureolas from swelling too much, but will probably cause a bit more nipple enlargement than the rings do. As far as the rings that come in the kit, they are silicone, I couldn't use them otherwise, but there may be some that would do the trick that you could get as well that would cover a little more space on the nipple to restrict more enlargement than the thinner rings. I'll keep my eyes open and see if I can find anything else that could be used the same way, as always if I find any I'll post them.

And yes, be careful with your 11 year old, you'll probably have enough problems during her teen years, no sense getting her starting any sooner than necessary. ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

ok, according to one site I found here's what they say about the rings that come in the kit I've used for sizes...

The Nipple Erector Set has everything you need to get your nipples pumping with pleasure! To begin, choose the pump with the smaller opening and place it over your nipple. Squeeze the pump to get to a desired perky state then slide the rubber ring around the nipple to keep it erect. Repeat the process on the other nipple. To make the nipples even larger, use the pump with the wider opening.
The 4 o-rings come in varying sizes. The thickness of all rings is .75in. The widths are:
XL = .6″ converts to 15.24mm (the size I use, that's how much mine have enlarged from noogling)
L = .525″ converts to 13.335mm
M = .440″ converts to 11.176mm
S = .375″ converts to 9.525mm

I'm not sure if those are inner or outer ring dimensions though, which makes a bit of a difference. I wish I hadn't lost my kit so I could measure them for myself because it doesn't seem like the ones I were using were 15mm. I'll keep looking and see if I can find any more info on them to make sure these are correct.

Teeny Tiny

Here's an O ring kit that would have sizes anyone could use, and could be useful for other projects around the house, working on cars, etc. It's only $5.99 for a 397 piece set, and they're made out of nitrile which is latex free for those of us who are allergic to latex, and great for those who aren't. So if you get a nipple pump kit and the rings don't fit you there should be some in this kit that will, think I'm going to go to my local Harbor Freight Tools and pick one up this Friday. Wish I could find my nipple pump, maybe I can figure out a way to get them on without it, if I do I'll post it.

http://www.harborfreight.com/397-piece-metric-o-ring-assortment-67580.html

Ex

When I get paid, I will get the set from Harbor Freight and the one with the pumps on Amazon. If they don't work, I'll be out $10. I think I can speak for all of us and say that isn't really anything compared to all the other money I have invested in my boobs. If anyone is interested, I'll post results. I read the review on the adjustable rings on Amazon, and the reviewer said they don't stay on - so they would pretty much be useless for noogling.

Also, if you can find liquid latex, like for holding on pasties, that can be put on your nipples and will gradually leech them of color. Can't use it if you are sensitive to rubber, and a thick coating is needed. It gradually fades them with daily use. It will make your aerolas look smaller.

I noticed Not So said they would be fun in the bedroom for other uses, and I can't remember doing anything in my bedroom in years, other than sleeping. Seem to vaguely recall something more interesting at one point.

And the 11-year-old came home from school the other day wanting to know what a cock ring is used for and what you do with one. After a very brief explanation, she said she wished she hadn't asked and wanted to know why someone would want to wear one. I told her that would have to wait for another discussion. Don't want to even know how that was worked into a conversation on the 6th grade playground.

At least as long as the nipple rings are plain, I can pass them off for their noogling/medical use. Don't think I can get away with noogling with heart-shaped vibrating nipple clamps inside the noogle cups - even under the shirt or robe I wear. I'm sure it would start with, "Whats that sound? It coming from your noogle cups. Let me see. What are those for?...." :-[Ahhh. I don't think I am a prude, but some of this is really hard to explain to her, especially since it always ends in "do you do that? Do you like that? Did you used to do that with Dad? and on." I keep telling her I will answer sex/drugs/etc sort of questions, but not in regards to my personal sex life.

Teeny Tiny

I have to admit some of my suggestions are not for everyone, especially someone with children, but there are a lot of young users on here and others that have no children that can use these ideas without having to explain themselves. I don't have any children at home so I can experiment with anything I want to that I can afford. As for the rings in the nipple enlarger kit, if someone's complaining that they don't stay on then they're probably using the wrong size. They have to be small enough to hug the nipple firmly without being too small to pull off when you're done using them, I made that mistake once and had to cut them off. They weren't so small that they hurt when I was wearing them, I misplaced the set I normally wore once and used the set one size smaller in the package. They went on and definitely stayed on, did just fine through a noogling session, but I couldn't get them off when I got done so I had to carefully cut them off (you have to be extremely careful if that ever happens so you don't cut your nipple, I used the scissors on my little swiss army pocket knife). ::)

Ex

Not So,

It wasn't with the enlarger kit - it was a set of adjustable nipple rings that wouldn't stay on. I figure if they don't stay on sitting still, they won't hold up to a noogle session.

Having kids is certainly interesting. I get asked all sorts of questions that would never occur to me.
Wouldn't trade her, though.

Teeny Tiny

Ah, okay. Well the rings in the kit stay on because they hug or slightly squeeze the nipple. I just got a new set last week so I'm back to using them. I ended up getting the set of O rings from Harbor Freight Tools though because the rings in my new set must be latex unlike the ones that were in my last set because wearing them for a couple hours while noogling gave me such an annoying, itchy, red rash around my nipples I couldn't use them for 3 days. Just getting ready to grab the new O rings and my domes and do a session now.

Unfortunately I can't have anymore children, and probably shouldn't anyway with some of the medical issues I have. I'd hate to pass something along to my child, or not live long enough to raise him/her and have my husband end up a single parent. For almost a year I was so bad I felt like I was going to die almost every day, I lived in fear of my husband coming home or waking up to me being gone. I'm only 36 years old, I'm not ready to go yet, so I've been working on trying to improve my health. I don't feel like I'm going to die every day now, but I do still have the feelings from time to time, mainly because with my Porphyria I cannot safely eat the new diet I'm trying to eat to get healthy. I cannot eat things like tomatoes, cabbage, onions, garlic, peppers, etc. without getting sick. I do still eat them from time to time because I like them but I pay for it when I do. I found that cabbage heals the stomach, intestines, and bladder, it's pretty much good for the whole digestive tract and heals and helps fight and prevent cancer, but I'm very sensitive to it. During the period that I was taking supplements to try to help with my growth I was taking MSM, and was sick almost constantly, then when I doubled my dose I got extremely ill so I looked online and discovered that with Porphyria I have to avoid sulfur rich foods like tomatoes, etc. and MSM is pure sulfur.

Anyhow, don't want to bore anyone with my health related issues, the worst part is that with the dietary changes I'm trying to make I'm also slowly losing weight, and with it my breasts aren't quite holding up to their largest size, I'm down from a small C to a full B, which I guess isn't too much, but once I completely convert my eating habits I have a feeling the weight will come off more quickly, and I'll probably have to start over from scratch with my breasts once I level out. But getting healthier should help with their growth and hopefully they'll respond fast considering the progress I've made with them over the last few years noogling.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
But why would you not want your nipples and areolas to become bigger as your breasts grow? I love the look of big areolas!