Something you might want to try...

Teeny Tiny

Hi all!

I haven't been visiting the forum much the last several months until lately, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned or tried this before me. But I just have to share with you something I just tried a few minutes ago.

I don't know if you have all seen the breast enhancing massage devices they have out, but they are supposed to help stimulate tissue growth. I had a different one than the ones on Ebay right now a few years ago, but didn't give it the effort I probably should have. Most of the ones they sell now are to big and awkward to try to use with the NB, but I have a tens 3000 unit that I bought over a year ago to give my hubby back pain relief treatments. And they work on basically the same principal, electrical stimulation.

So I decided what the heck, I applied two of the self sticking pads to the bottom half of both breasts. The area you apply them has to be clean and dry, no lotion or the self sticking pads fall right off of course. I turned on the unit to a setting as high as I could comfortably go, left them on by themselves for a few minutes to massage and stimulate the breasts, then applied the domes over them. As long as they are placed properly they don't interfere with the suction and the domes don't interfere with the pads, they actually help hold them in place and apply gentle pressure as you pump them up (if they fill the domes as full as mine do anyway).

I don't know what everyone's individual results may be, but I know I tried using the domes alone first, then applied them combined with the electrical stimulation and they swelled up almost double inside the domes. After completing the treatment and removing the domes and pads they stayed firmer, fuller, and perkier than they normally do when I remove the domes. I was so surprised and excited about this discovery that I just had to share it with all of you. Don't know if everyone will have the same kind of results I had, but I will be doing it again as soon as I buy some more self sticking pads for my tens unit. Which you can usually find the units and pads pretty cheap on Ebay.
I hope this may be helpful for some of you.

Happy noogling!!!

Z

Zenity

Very interesting. I have an old unit accumulating dust somewhere. I might check it out in the future. Right now I don't want to stress my breast as I am starting from zero.

Neat idea! ;)

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, over stressing might not be a good idea in the beginning. I've been noogling regularly for about a month now, and had noogled off and on over the last several months, so mine have already been stretched and exercised pretty good, and have pretty good elasticity right now. I've only tried it once, after I get a chance to get some more electrodes I'll use it more and post the results.

Wow! sounds interesting. I have one of those japanese pink stimulators that are a donut shape pad and run on batteries. do you think that would work?. ooo i'm trying it tonight!. will let you know. :)

Teeny Tiny

I used to have one of those pink stimulators you're talking about. It never seemed to really have any affect on me alone, but it probably will with the NB. They work on basically the same principal, that's actually where I got the idea to use my tens unit. Only I chose the tens unit instead because the pads are smaller and more comfortable to wear inside the cups.