Sophies progress

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
Hello everyone,

Sophie here, last year after 34 years I finally managed to accept my feminine side and in October started using the Noogleberry. As I am male, I started out with a totally flat chest, so started using the small cups. For the first couple days I couldn't get the cups to stay on and thought maybe it wasn't going to be for me. I kept at it and then decided to try one cup at a time, I did 30 minutes on each breast every day, and around early November was able to get both cups on at once without any trouble. In December I then tried out the medium cups, as I was filling the small cups, I found using the medium cups much easier for some strange reason, I was able to get both cups on without much trouble and have been able to do 1 hour every day since.

I take 2 days off every fortnight to rest, and feel that's a pretty good strategy for me at the moment. Overall I am very happy with my progress so far, at first I took it very very easy but after a while decided to pump more then usual and I couldn't believe my eyes when I took the cups off and the swelling stayed! I wish you could have seen my face, I was so excited I started trying on loads of clothes :) At the end of the 2 days rest, I still have some growth, not loads, but definitely enough to make me happy as it's progress but I just love that feeling Immediately after pumping with the swelling :)

I've added 4 photos to this post, the first 2 are unedited but the last two, in just my bra and bikini top, I decided to edit in Photoshop as I haven't shaved and so wasn't happy showing my bare skin at the moment. I wanted to include them though as I think you still get the general idea of my breast size after pumping. I aim to keep this thread updated with photos each month!

Sophie

Attachments

• 001-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    001-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 002-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    002-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 003-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    003-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 004-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    004-Noogleberry-Jan-02-2015.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 202

kikikupcake

Hi Sophie!!
I am new also, just a couple weeks in :) but can I tell you WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have had great success :D My cups don't stay on either yet and I have to do one boobie at a time. It's good to hear that I can just keep going and eventually I will be able to fit both on at once :D It's great to see others' stories and progress so please do keep posting.

zkk

Welcome Sophie :) I have to say wow too. You've come from completely flat to looking like that in just a few months?! If I didn't read your post first I would've thought they are female breasts! They look very delicate and they seem to have a nice round shape. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress, especially because I started my journey in October too! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome!

It is nice to see more males posting lately. You have a great start there.

DJ

Sophie Lawson

kikikupcake said:
Hi Sophie!!
I am new also, just a couple weeks in :) but can I tell you WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have had great success :D My cups don't stay on either yet and I have to do one boobie at a time. It's good to hear that I can just keep going and eventually I will be able to fit both on at once :D It's great to see others' stories and progress so please do keep posting.

Thank you for your kind comments kikikupcake :) I love how you say one boobie at a time lol sounds cute :) Yeah just keep going, it's worth the effort because if you're like me, the day you manage to get both cups on at once you will be so happy!

Sophie Lawson

Zercher said:
Welcome Sophie :) I have to say wow too. You've come from completely flat to looking like that in just a few months?! If I didn't read your post first I would've thought they are female breasts! They look very delicate and they seem to have a nice round shape. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress, especially because I started my journey in October too! :)

Thank you for your kind words Zercher :) It's nice that we both started at the same time, and like you say, it is a certainly a journey we are starting out on! Should be an interesting journey for both of us, wishing you all the best Zercher!

Sophie Lawson

dminer84 said:
Welcome!

It is nice to see more males posting lately. You have a great start there.

DJ

Hello DJ! Thank you :) We're very fortunate that Noogleberry exists, I would imagine it's like a dream come true for most males with Gender Dysphoria! I'm just thankful this community is accepting, it's very nice.

Sophie Lawson

January flew by, can't believe it's February already, time for a progress report!

I carried on Noogling everyday in January, apart from every other Monday as I like a couple days rest, I also started to use Flaxseed Oil after reading about it in the FAQ forums, at first I didn't like it as it was too messy, but a week later I gave it another go and now I'm in the habit of a quick 5 minute massage every morning after a shower. I have only been using Flaxseed Oil every day for a week, so it's too early to say if it's doing anything, but I have noticed that my breasts are staying more fuller after the swelling goes down. Like now I wake up (I Noogle at night) and I still have nice little cute breasts, nothing special, but I like them :)

I've added some photos from January 31st, the first line of photos shows my breasts 24 hours after Noogling the night before. I used to be totally flat, so the amount of breast tissue I have, while it isn't much, it's so much more than I ever used to have :) I also wore a little low cut red and black dress before I started Noogling just to see that there is a little curvy shape noticeable even after 24 hours. All of the other photos are from an hour later after I had finished Noogling for the night, I really want to try and improve the location of the breasts, I would like my nipples to be higher up and I have been trying to keep the cups pushed down like DJ suggested in another post, and they are slowly behaving themselves but if I forget a moment the cups will move up my chest again and then it seems very hard to stop them staying there. Happy Noogling everyone :)

Attachments

• 005-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    005-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 004-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    004-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 003-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    003-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 002-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    002-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 001-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    001-Noogleberry-Feb-02-2015.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 205

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Your progress is amazing in such a short time. Im impressed. I've been Noogling for about 2 years. Check out my progess if you'd like and let me know what you think.

Sophie Lawson

nooglegoogle123 said:
Looking amazing so far great progress
kikikupcake said:
You look so good!!!! i'm female and would love to have that shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you nooglegoogle123 and kikikupcake! :)

Dustin2218 said:
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Your progress is amazing in such a short time. Im impressed. I've been Noogling for about 2 years. Check out my progess if you'd like and let me know what you think.

Thank you Dustin2218, I will go check out your progress now :)

Sophie Lawson

Another month gone already, can't believe it but I continued to Noogle every day in February, still taking every other Monday off to rest, and I also continued doing my 5 minute Flaxseed Oil massage every day, but I stopped doing it in the morning and started doing it right after Noogling before I go to bed. I prefer it this way as it's nicer to massage right after the swelling, and I can then just stick my pyjamas on and go to bed :)

The main thing I've noticed this month is that I'm more aware of my nipples, like if I rub them in the shower or as I'm running up and down the stairs. It's a little tingly sensation that I actually quite like, when I go up and down the stairs now I find myself putting my arm around my body to hold my breasts to stop them bouncing :) I also feel like my nipples are getting larger which is nice. The swelling is lasting a lot longer, and I now still have nice little breasts 24 hours after Noogling, and on my days rest I will still have little breasts 48hrs later. They are still little, but there is visible progress, my main thing at the moment is trying to bring my breasts closer together, but I feel this will be something that is going to take a bit of time as I may just need more tissue there.

I've added some photos from last night right after an hours Noogling in a little top, a low cut dress, one of my bras and with just a waist cincher on to force the breasts up a bit :) Happy Noogling!!

Attachments

• 001-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    001-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 128
  • 002-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    002-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 003-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    003-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 004-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg
    004-Noogleberry-March-01-2015.jpg