soreness - what to do?

amelie

Hi everyone
Well, my breasts have been sore for some weeks now, especially on the sides. I´m not sure if I should be worried or not.
I don´t think I´ve been overpumping because I do about 30 minutes per session, not more than two times daily. The only thing that´s different is that I started using Aumenti lotion on my upper chest (but the soreness is in a different area). My boobs do seem to be heavier and fuller but I´m not sure what to do, keep on noogling or take a break until they feel normal again?

Strumpet

Hi amelie,

A lot of people find soreness to be a precursor to growth, so I'd say this may be good news. :)
If you notice red dots or discoloration, or you really feel it's too painful to noogle, take a break, but otherwise soreness isn't a sign that you should stop pumping.

Best of luck with your noogling :)

Lily13

Did you change anything with supplements? Birth control? Are you pregnant? ;) The only times I get pain on my sides like that is at the end of my cycle when progesterone is higher.

amelie

Oh help no, I´m not pregnant!! haha
So I´m going to keep on pumping obediently, all the time hoping Strumpet is right ;D