sorry,i am new , please help me in ordering a NB double system....

mei

sorry i search around in this forum and have no idea where should i post my question? ???

i wanna order the NB double system but so confuse which one should i order . There is a double kit with standard tube and a double kit with silicon tube . and also spare parts (airlock kit and the ring...) can i ask which one should i buy and do i need all of those spare parts?

i am currently in singapore , if i ordered the product , how long should i expect to receive it ? is it sent to my home addresses ? or to any post offices in singapore and i have to personally come and take it ? if it happens i were not at home at the time my product arrived , would my product be sent back to uk ?

one more question is about the payment , am i right that i only need to pay once through the internet where stated that shipping free world wide ? or i will be charged more upon receiving my product ? Do i need to pay any more to a delivery man ?

i would like to say Sorry if my questions were weird to you guys. i haven't experienced buying things over internet before so i am kinds of blurred to the whole process. any reply from u would be much appreciated.

Thanks

emilybug

i purchased the double kit with silicon tubing. i got the small cups and medium cups and i've been happy with that. i started with the small and moved up once i got used to it. i'm not sure about the airlock system. i did buy the rings but found its easier (yet a little less comfy) without them.
thats my experience.
so fra, i'm 1" bigger measurement than 3.5 months ago.
i'm sure they will ship to anywhere but i don't know specifics. if you email lucy on the noogleberry site, i'm sure she'll get back to you.

best wishes!!

mei

hi emilybug!

thanks for your reply , i just receive email from Lucy and she has recommended me to sent my NB by trackable method which is charged 5 pounds more. How did you purchase your NB , will they send to your house and ? i am just afraid by the time it is sent to my house , i am not at home and anyone at home receives it , hix .. i do not want them to know ....

about the silicon tubing , can i ask what the difference between standard and silicon tube , is it most people in this forum use silicon one?

wow , so fra you have gained 1'', i think you are on the way to gain more ;). for me , i am afraid that i am kind of can not grow anyhow, i am to small to be able to grow ....only 32aa, or aaa, ..hix, i don't know ...

anyways, best wishes to you ..
Thanks