spider veins on breast?

itsjust4fun91

Oddly yesterday I noticed I had developed a couple of spider veins on the side of one of my breast, but this morning they had faded. Anyone else ever have this occur with pumping? I've never had the purple marks from over pumping, but had wondered if this could be a sign also of a session that might have been too hard? I do have a history of spider veins on my legs which I got rid of with laser treatment, but never on my breast. Seems odd just as I'm getting some good swelling results, these showed up for the day. I skipped this mornings pumping to give them a break just in case it was from pumping yesterday.

Mel

Teeny Tiny

Hi Mel,

It could be from pumping. I know one time I had an incident with one of the rings on my XL's when I first got them collapsing inward on me, that's when we were using the same rings for the XL's as we were for the L's. From the one incident I had a purple squiggly vein mark in the top of my right breast for several months before it went away. I know pumping too hard can create little blood blisters (AKA - the red dots), so why couldn't it make a surface vein more noticeable? If your swelling has been increasing it could have something to do with it, as they're swelling it's making the surface veins in your breast more noticeable, hopefully it won't become permanent in time. :-\

Good luck! ;)

itsjust4fun91

Thanks Teeny, as I said they had faded this morning, but it was a bit odd I thought. I'll keep an eye on the area and see what happens with it.

Mel

SaveTheTaTas

Not to take away attention from the original point of this thread.. but, I've been considering laser treatment for the spider veins on my legs. I don't have too many, but I'm a little self conscious about them because i am only 21. Just have a little cluster on one leg. How much did ur laser treatment cost? I know prices vary everywhere but no place will tell me even a range of prices unless i go in for a consultation. so i was just curious. ;) Also, how well did it work? How many visits?

itsjust4fun91

The place I went to was 200 for a 30 minute session. They were instantly gone, even though they had told me it could take some time for them to fade. I was supposed to go in for a followup for any touchups that might be needed, but mine went so well that I didn't have to. I will be upfront though and warn you, It does hurt a bit. If I had only had a small spot to do it probably wouldn't have bothered me, but I had to have one entire side of each thigh done and that much laser was a little more than I would ever suggest someone do at once. By the end of it I was sweating. LOL. After the treatment is finished there is no pain though and I thought the results were worth it.

Mel

cleo

I've had spider veins on the breast since starting pumping but only just above one breast for some reason and right where the rim of the dome sits. Unfortunately they haven't gone away but are less noticeable at the moment with a summer tan.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i have spider veins on my legs, and i use a product called vein away plus by skin doctors, its really good, its not a cure but it pretty much gets rid of them, the only problem is you have to keep using the product else they might come back but ive not had a problem yet. heres the link if your interested http://www.skindoctors.eu/Vein-Away-Plus.aspx?p1277 Hope this helps.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx