Starter photos for Pukkajames

pukkajames

Hi
I am going to try to post some photos AGAIN!I am an idiot on the puter so tried to enter monster size files before which would have sunk the Titanic !
I have been pumping with the large cups for about 10 days and think i can detect a slight difference.Maybe i will post some more photos in a few months time.I am teetering on a b cup and would like to make it to a c,Even if i dont i just adore to Noogle and apart from indentations and heightened colour on my breasts have noticed no problems.I pump about 10 CMHG IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING TO ANYBODY?
Regards David

Attachments

• BILD0008-1.JPG
    BILD0008-1.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 170
  • BILD0009-1.JPG
    BILD0009-1.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 126
  • BILD0010-1.JPG
    BILD0010-1.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 136
  • BILD0011-1.JPG
    BILD0011-1.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 179

pukkajames

Hi Jinger
Thanks for the interest.Ialso take a couple of hot showers a day and direct the jet of water at high temperature around my breasts.Very stimulating!They look very red afterwards but i have been advised that it can help in enlarging "The Girls".I also massage them with skin lotion before and after noogling.My only problem is finding time during a busy day to fit it in.Whats your experience of noogling my friend ?
Regards Dave x ;D

GingerNub

So far my experience has been good. I'm only using the noogle. No herbs or anything else.

I do the same thing with the shower though. My boyfriend considers the water "boiling" but he's just being sensitive!
So far so good as I've moved to the XL dome after outgrowing the large. Good luck and remember to keep us posted.
:)