Starting again (^_^)

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
Where to begin... My name is Shiloh, and I've wanted bigger boobs for years. Ordered my Noogleberry a couple years ago, but didn't stick with it. Hard to stick with anything when an engagement breaks up. But anyways. :) I'm not really sure what size I am since I've always gone bra-less. Trying on bras at the store, a 36A is too small, and a 36B seems too big. I don't know though, but once I can maybe get them bigger, I'll actually get fitted. So far, I've been using it for about a week and a half now. My fiancee says she can already tell a difference, but I don't think I can. Who knows though, lol. So yeah, before I ramble on, here's the pic I took before starting up again. BTW, I'm 27 and 161 lbs.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 610

Dharma

Namaste'
Am I crazy? Or am I just so sane I blew your mind? ::)
Hello Shiloh

Welcome ;D

I have found it helpful to take pictures of my progress at around 4 week intervals.
I prefer sideshots then I can see the difference , I don't use tape measure.
Just keep pumping and you will see the progress eventually. ;D

Dharma

Matt B

Mornin Shiloh,I remember seeing your name when I joined and then you were gone.Nice to have you back,and your pic looks super.Being in good shape really helps the girls grow.I think you'll do good this time hon. They say timing is everything so maybe it's time now. ;D

Matt, ;)

HerSweetTemptress

Thanks for the reply Dharma. I love to take pics, so mine will prolly be pretty frequent, lol. I have a tape, but no clue where I put it though, so pics are going to be my only way to measure now.

Matt, thanks. :) I'm probably in the best shape I've ever been in now. Switched to organic foods a couple months ago and sweated all the chemicals out already. Lol. And thanks for the support. I have trouble sticking with things if I don't see fast progress, so maybe this time I can stick with it.

BTW, I'm gonna post a pic or two in a moment to show where I am so far.

Matt B

Hey Temptress,stick with the pics you can see the results better.You sound like me with the pics,but I've been told post away!LOL

HerSweetTemptress

Here are the pics from last night. Didn't get to yesterday morning though.

Attachments

• 100_1560.JPG
    100_1560.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 370
  • 100_1559.JPG
    100_1559.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 314

Matt B

Hi Shiloh,I can see a difference as well. how long after noogling was that top picture taken?

Matt B

Hi Shiloh,that top pic really shows their beautiful shape.Hang in there,they're goingv to be gorgeous.

Matt, ;)

HerSweetTemptress

Thanks Matt. I sure hope so. My boobs have gotten crazy tender in the short time I've been at it again. Kinda nervous for when my fiancee comes to town to see me this coming weekend. She tends to be a bit "grabby" lol. But yeah, hopefully I can get another cup size doing this. I dealt with anorexia when I was younger, so I still have issues with the way I look. Hopefully I won't go too far lol.

Matt B

Hey There, you don't look anorexic now Shiloh,the bod looks great in that before pic.Sounds like you have had some challenges hon and you have come through with flying colors.

This forum is loaded with no wimp women and you definitely belong here.Congrats!! And,I can't wait to see the girls in about 6 weeks. ;D.

Matt, ;)

HerSweetTemptress

6 weeks? There will be plenty of pics before then, lol. I was actually thinking of using the pics to make a time lapse vid to see changes over a period of time. Just my inner geek coming out there. :p

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Good results so far Shilo just keep at it and hopefully your fiance will be gentle and appreciate that your getting bigger in that area? And respect it , just keep consistent and you will be gifted with what you want :D . Great pics as well

Milinius

Hi Shiloh,

Welcome.

Sounds like you are listening to your body as you've changed the things you eat. Maybe you could do the same thing with how fast your body changes to what you want. That way your pumping would be more pleasurable.

I play those types of mind games with myself to do what I feel I need to do. For example: I enjoy the pumping and results, though the part of it regarding results concerns me in that I do not want them too quick. LOL I know it sounds stupid. There are a couple of reasons for this though. If my body changes too quick my journey is over and I think that is the fun part. Second, I think that if it is too fast and easy it wont last. I know it isn't the general opinion, but it is mine, so it is important to me. I guess whatever works is good as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Have fun and keep smilin',
Taboo

HerSweetTemptress

So, does anyone have any tips for how often, or the way I use it? Just curious. I pump twice a day for an hour each time right now.

Matt B

Hi Shiloh, I'd say that is enough.There are varying opinions on this,but whatever works for you is the way.

James

General consensus is hard to come by, but mostly:
Avoid ring marks, they should mostly fade in about 1/2 hour. One way to reduce ring marks is by keeping sessions short, that is about 20 minutes with a few minutes break so your 1 hour session becomes 3 shorter ones.
Before each session and during the breaks lubricate generously with oil and massage for a few minutes. Also some suggest warming your breasts with a hair dryer.
Drink lots of water especially just before and during noogling.
If swelling disappears quickly, you may consider more 1 hr sessions spread out during the day. Some women have had no luck until they increased to 3 or 4 sessions a day.

Good luck ;)

HerSweetTemptress

Alrighty. Was just curious about it. First try I only did it a half hour a day. But that was back when I worked construction though, so I didn't have much time to do it then. Got hurt and I've been out of work since, so I have plenty of free time now, lol. Thought about trying to add another hour in mid day, but not sure if I could/should. At the moment, I do electronics work from home, so I could do it while I worked. Any thoughts on that? What are some good lotions to use also? Right now I use some Bath & Body Works lotion I've had laying around, but only thing about it is it makes my boobs greasy, lol. I didn't realize it but my fiancee said she noticed it. Well, off to the store and then time for more. :p

HerSweetTemptress

James said:
General consensus is hard to come by, but mostly:
Avoid ring marks, they should mostly fade in about 1/2 hour. One way to reduce ring marks is by keeping sessions short, that is about 20 minutes with a few minutes break so your 1 hour session becomes 3 shorter ones.
Before each session and during the breaks lubricate generously with oil and massage for a few minutes. Also some suggest warming your breasts with a hair dryer.
Drink lots of water especially just before and during noogling.
If swelling disappears quickly, you may consider more 1 hr sessions spread out during the day. Some women have had no luck until they increased to 3 or 4 sessions a day.

Good luck ;)

James, thanks for the reply. Never thought about warming or massaging before starting. I drink plenty of water. Actually go get mine in North Carolina from a spring on family property. You mentioned multiple short sessions instead of long ones maybe. Back whe I tried it the first time, the swelling only lasted a couple hours at best. Thats why I started at 2 one hour sessions. The swelling hasn't gone away yet, which I really like. Is it possible that doing this could make my areolas bigger? I always thought they were kinda small.