Starting my journey!

ShootingStarz

Soooo just received my NB today and I am so excited to get started. Going to try to post my results monthly...aiming for at least 2 hours per day. Shipping didn't take as long as I expected, I live in the state of Pennsylvania and it took less than 2 weeks ( I was thinking it would take a month lol) Anyways, these are my starting pics :) front and side

Attachments

• starting.jpg
    starting.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 131
  • sideview.jpg
    sideview.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 112

pianogirl

Hey girl! I'm right next door in NJ! I was your size when I started 2 1/2 yrs ago and now I'm a 34DD. If you look at the gallery section, you'll see my threads called Almost 2 years In. I have all my progress pics up too. I only did an hour every day. Sometimes less is more. Let me know if u have any questions!

ShootingStarz

Jezabelle said:
Hey girl! I'm right next door in NJ! I was your size when I started 2 1/2 yrs ago and now I'm a 34DD. If you look at the gallery section, you'll see my threads called Almost 2 years In. I have all my progress pics up too. I only did an hour every day. Sometimes less is more. Let me know if u have any questions!

Hey neighbor! lol ;) Before I even ordered my pump, I browsed the forum and saw your results! You were my main reason for ordering lol. Like I have seen growth from many on here but seeing the growth and shape of yours had me in awe lol...Your results are super impressive and I hope I am at least half as lucky to achieve the same...Thanks for the support!

pianogirl

I believe consistency is key. There's a lot of girls on here that get into it, then slack off due to other commitments or family ect. Then progress is either lost or halted until they resume. Some use special creams or take herbs, I personally don't. I tried it out in the beginning, but noticed that my results were due to just noogling. Try the 7:2 method. Which is pump and hold for 7 min and release for 2 min. I now use that method and have found that I get better swelling.

I'm very flattered that I was your inspiration! :) :) :). If I could help inspire others to look into this instead of diving straight into surgery, it is totally worth it!

jojohnjo

Hy,
you start with a little but beautiful breast, so I think that you will develope an amzing breast.
You have also good nipple dimension at start, so if you not desire grow much your nipples, protect them with technique indicate in some post of this forum.
Thank for sharing your experience. ;D

ShootingStarz

Just an update after my first week of pumping....been pretty consistent this whole week doing at least an hour a day, doing massages before pumping....very little to no swelling...a bit heavier though...started using the 7:2 method about 3 days ago which has helped to fill more of my breasts into the cups faster and more comfortably...so maybe my skin is stretching more for more growth? (positive thoughts lol) Only downside of this method is keeping time lol....The only thing I haven't been doing is drinking enough water which I plan on doing this coming week......Pretty happy with everything so far and developing this new relationship with my breasts lol I have never paid this much attention to them lol...Hoping for great results...Happy Pumping Everyone! ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
There ya go... experiment and learn -- find what your body responds well. It is more important in the beginning just to form the habit of *doing* noogling, building endurance while gaining experience.

Skin is amazingly stretchable and it will slowly increase its ability to stretch which eventually will allow the needed space for the tissue expansion we want within the breast itself. The increase in water intake is for aiding in filling of the space with fluid (aka swelling). If you're like me where I didn't drink alot of water to start with -- it takes time to increase your intake. I tried to do it all at once and actually felt worse for it. So, I'm taking the gradual approach and it is much easier to get to the 2-3 liters a day. I think this is generally true for all increases and/or improvements in life. :)

ShootingStarz

Yep, starting I did not drink nearly half enough of water lol, I'm just not a big fan of water, so this is going to be tricky lol..happened to drink 1 liter so far while noogling this morning, and was amazed that I had gotten 1 whole inch of swelling ;D it didn't last long at all but still, pretty darn happy about that! So this could possibly be the motivation I need to start drinking more water!

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
hello,

your boobs are a similar size to mine (when I started). It's only been a month for me, but I have noticed quite a bit of swelling, and I'd say 1/4 inches permanent.

I drink 1ltr bottle of water a day, plus about 4 cups of herbal tea, and 3-4 decaffinated tea/coffee. I think it definitely helps. I have found that using flaxseed oil on my boobs helps too- I am noogling as I type and am starting to half fill the Large domes which seemed HUGE when I bought them!

Keep up the good work xx

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
So that's where the boobie faerie has been all this time. You gotta share her so we call can love on her too. :)

It is funny you mention the large domes seemed huge in the beginning. I got the XL and had the impression they would be massive. But I was disappointed when I got them and compared them to my chest width. Sure, they are deep but the opening could be like 2cm wider for me. I got the XXL ones coming and I'm hoping to be stunned and see if those will get off my damn pecs.

Let's all go to K's house and free the boobie faerie!

DJ

Kristin00

Best of luck ShootingStarz! I think I started just after you did. I'll be watching for your updates so hopefully we can encourage each other!

EzzieD

Sometimes I drink a cup of tea while noogling, but not very often. I keep forgetting the whole drink water thing. I don't think it's necessary for growth, but like others said, may increase swelling which will make you look N-I-C-E. lol I take a lot of vitamins through out the day, and drink water while exercising, so by the time pumping time comes I don't want anymore water. lol

ShootingStarz

Gonna start back up today...Not gonna lie, I fell off big time :'(.....not proud of that, also got discouraged....was also even considering implants but then I see sooooo many noogleberry success stories and it makes me want to try again......Did an hour of pumping today and I did get some very nice swelling ...didn't stay very long but was very encouraging, compared to when I initially started and didn't get any swelling....I feel they have potential to grow I just have to work on being consistent ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, it can be discouraging but these things can happen. Just forgive yourself and get started again. I feel the trick is to stop comparing and worrying at the swelling. Just keep doing the pumpin' dance and and check yourself maybe once a week until you get things somewhat working.. then maybe once a month at that point. The comparison and agony of "no progress" on the daily scale will cause insanity.

This PSA was brought to you by the board of Button Poppers. :)

DJ

ShootingStarz

dminer84 said:
Yes, it can be discouraging but these things can happen. Just forgive yourself and get started again. I feel the trick is to stop comparing and worrying at the swelling. Just keep doing the pumpin' dance and and check yourself maybe once a week until you get things somewhat working.. then maybe once a month at that point. The comparison and agony of "no progress" on the daily scale will cause insanity.

This PSA was brought to you by the board of Button Poppers. :)

DJ

You are soooo right, that is a nasty habit I must break :'(! It's so hard! lol Thanks for the encouraging words and tips!...now to hide that pesky ole measuring tape ;) lol

Hi!
It's SO hard to break that habit. When i started NB I was literally OBSESSED to the point of being on this forum for like 3 hours a day, checking myself DAILY, taking DAILY pictures and getting all teary when at 8 weeks I still wasn't getting any swelling, then it happened, I got swelling, grew over a period of 5 months maybe about a cup and a half BUT then I had to stop. I had been so obsessed about swelling and filling domes that I consistently over pumped - not horrifically, but a bit so that every time I would go a little purple, by the time 5 months was up I had to stop because I had permanently discoloured boobs, not too much, but enough for me to notice. I panicked that I had ruined myself and stopped NB, then got pregnant, breastfed, yada, yada, 2 1/2 years later I'm back on the NB, taking it SLOW - have taken 1 set of pictures only - not even looking at boobs so as not to get my hopes up. Slow and steady wins the race. This will work, but, it will take time and dedication. You have a beautiful shape to your boobs and are about the same size as me by the looks of it - except you are a WHOLE lot perkier! I think you are going to have wonderful results. All the best!

ShootingStarz

Just wanted to post a side by side pic to see if I noticed anything different...I don't see much of a difference but did gain almost an inch....Mind you, this was inconsistent noogling lol...

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 139