Starting my noogleberry journey

mommytrina

Hello fellow nooglers! I'm relatively new to this sight and just did my first noogleberry pumping session. Haven't seen much swelling, but it was only my first time. Just wanted to introduce myself a little and get to know all of you!! I'm a momma of 3 kids, ages 4, 3, and 5 months. I have breastfed all three of them for about six months, (well, still breastfeeding the 5 month old, but having to supplement some cause my milk can't keep up with him) :) My breasts stay the same whether breastfeeding or not. I'm a 36A. I just received my noogleberry a few days ago and did my first pumping last night, and will do my next one to night. Wish me luck! ;D

Attachments

• DSC07962.JPG
    DSC07962.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 346
  • DSC07960.JPG
    DSC07960.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 263

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum!
You have quite a bit of breast tissue already so I'm sure you'll respond quite well to noogleberry.
Remember to take it slow and not overpump, especially at first.
Best of luck to you! :)

melons

welcome happyjigglers, hope noogling works for you , you will respond well to noogleberry

do update your stats page and make a note of your under/over/on boobs measurements and also waist so tht u know tht u are not gaining boobage coz of weight gain

:)

melons

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!
It looks you have a good starting point to start with.
I think that you will do very well with the N.B. system.
For the time that it takes, it will be worth the time spent
to get the growth that you want.
Remember to take it easy with the pressure, and to use LOTS
of lotion when you pump.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will sneak up on you when you least expect
her to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommytrina

Hello all, thought I'd put a little update and ask a question. After a week and a half of pumping about an hour morning and night, I'm seeing some pretty good swelling I think. Attached is a picture after pumping tonight. I gained 1" of swelling. (measuring on my boobs). Normal size is 36" and after pumping it was 37".

Now my question...How do I get more swelling in the center? ya know, for more cleavage? :)

Attachments

• DSC07969.JPG
    DSC07969.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 313

Strumpet

Hey HappyJigglers,
Nice swelling!
I think people have tied the domes together at the center to get more lift there, but I'm not positive.

Boodles

Hi Happy Jigglers and welcome!

It is my daughter that is using the NB rather than me and her boobs look almost exactly like yours in terms of both shape and size. I thought for a minute someone had posted her photos on here! (she is only 16 and does not want her photo made public). Mind you, I am talking about how she looks now after 5 months of Noogling - she managed to erase the pics that she took before she started, unfortunatley. She now wears a 34b bra (similar in cup size to your 36A I believe) but started at a 32B.

I was wondering what dome size you are using? She used to tigh the domes together as Strumpet suggested when she was only using the large but now she uses the XL, and from time to time the large when she needs to move around, and the extra base size of the XL's mean that she does not need to tigh them as they fit pretty close together.

Once again welcome and I hope NB workks well for you :)

mommytrina

Hi Boodles, I'm using the Larges right now. I'll have to try tieing them together. I'm using some foam padding so it doesn't hurt on my ribs, so it's hard to get them very close. Thanks for the advice!

mommytrina

Hello All, I really need some encouraging. :( I am so frustrated. :mad: I am officially done nursing and I have lost about a cup size. I was sick for a while and couldn't pump and when I came back to it after a couple days I was considerably smaller and its sooo hard to get suction now. I do better without the padding, but its still hard. After messing with the cups for about 10 mins, I usually just give up and try again the next day. Some days I get suction, but if I ever lose it I can't seem to get it back. I'm almost ready to give up completely, but I don't want to. I want bigger boobs!!!! More now then ever, since I lost so much. I never lost that much with my other two kids after nursing. Now my A bras are lose and I barely fill them. GRRRRRR!! :mad: :( :mad: :( Attached are some pics from a couple days ago, before and after pumping. I pumped for an hour and 15 min. I did pump and release for 30 hold for 30 and P&R for another 15, after 10 mins of massage and heat. NO SWELLING, that I can see. I have been pumping once a day, (except for the few days I was sick), for about 45 min to an hr. with massage.

Strumpet

Hey Jigglers,
Sorry to hear about the lost cup size with nursing. :(
If you're having trouble getting suction/swelling, have you tried moving down to the medium domes? Or are you still filling the larges quite a bit?
Don't worry too much as with NB you can get back all you've lost and more! :) Hope your problems with the domes work out and you're able to get things going again.

Lily13

I'm so sorry to hear you are frustrated. A few months ago I had finally started to notice a size increase when I lost some weight and ...POOF my boobs were gone. I was SOO angry I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. :'(

I realized that I had only 2 choices. Either take a short break to get away from it all or I had to just suck it up and keep pumping. My choice was to take a break. Just forget about noogling for a little while. Looking back I do not regret that decision because now I can start back up again and I haven't lost anything. :) I am more refreshed and have a different outlook on my breasts and noogling.

I still have trouble getting suction too and I also use the Large domes. The few things that helped me was the pipe insulation padding trick or what I am using now is the yoga mat padding. (I can find links if you want just let me know). You may want to try doing the Chi massages Anastasia talks about in her thread before you noogle. When I do that, it seems a heck of a lot easier to get the domes to stay on. Swelling seems better too.

We are here for you dear and I'm sorry you are so frustrated with your size decrease. It breaks my heart. :( Remember, you are so much more than boobs. (((HUGS)))

noog

Dang! I hate how fast your boobs seem to shrink after you stop nursing!! ??? Don't get discouraged, I think you'll respond faster , because your skin was already stretched at a bigger size, and it hasn't been very long ago. Have you tried using one at a time until you can get better suction? Are you lathering up with lot's of lotion? just keep trying! I agree with Strumpet, if you keep having troubles, order the mediums, and in no time you'll be back to the larges. Don't worry you'll get your boobs back once you get your nooglin routine going! Good luck!!

mommytrina

Thank you guys!

@ strumpet no haven't tried med. domes, don't have the money to buy more right now, so I have to make these work. If I get the suction going I can fil the L ones about half way.

@ Lily13 Thnk you so much for sharing that you lost a cup size too. I don't feel so alone now. I wish you were right here and I could give you a big hug!!!!!! I thought about taking a break, but I think I better just keep it up!! I know I am more than boobs, but I feel very ugly with small ones!!! My self esteem plummeted to the basement. :(

@ Hooters I'm not going to hope that I respond fast, so I don't get my hopes up. And yes I"m doing everything you asked. The one at a time thing helps, but I don't have the time to do only one at a time. I'm trying not to get discouraged!!! Thats why I came here, so I wouldn't give up completely. I knew you guys would help!!! :)

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!! All of you!!

soonenough

HappyJigglers, don't give up. when the cups doesn't latch on, I try to troubleshoot. Most often, all I need to do is to keep on lubing up with lotion. When the cup keeps on farting, I lube up the section where the air is leaking. Like you, I simply don't have the time to keep on noogling with one cup at a time, so I have to somehow make it work. I use med and that's not a prob for me to keep both, but when I use Large, it's the right cup that always gives me a prob. When it persistently does not want to stay, I remove that cup and let it run under hot water (Hooter's idea). I then wet my right breast with the hot water, and apply lotion around the breast area again, and on the cup's rim perimeter. The cups stays every single time I do those steps. I cannot keep both larges though when I'm laying down. Partly because once I'm down, I don't want to get up, and I just leave the left cup on. Keep on going...

roadrashes

Hi. I'm sorry I missed this post. Please hang in there with all of us. I too know how frustrating it is. We are in this with you. Maybe try the heat, massage and then heat at least you will get some temporary swelling while waiting for the noogleberry to do it's thing. I also continue to take MSM I go from 4500 to 6000 back to 4500 to 6000. I find if I don't take it I am just a full B/small C not my usual C. With the noogleberry it can be so discouraging because you see and feel your boobs shrinking away during the day but we know that permanent growth is on it's way. Slow and steady. You could take a couple fo days off then recharge and start over again.Maybe even get a good push up bra to temporarily feel better.
Also, try only 1 cup at a time. Do the hot water trick or get into the bath tub. I know how frustrating it is when they both don't go on. I am finding that vasoline helps them to stay on a little better if I fub it along the cup. It is a mess and I will not lie to you about that but I soak the cups in the tub when I take them off , rinse, soap and dry off.

Post often. Thoughts feelings and ideas.
Hugs

mommytrina

THank you soonenough and roadrashes!!!! Every bit of encouragement and advice is helpful!!! :) I have been doing much better the last couple of days getting suction. Lots of lotion, or coconut oil in my case, is very helpful to get better suction. I can't use my handy padding anymore though as I can't get suction at first. I might try the warm water thing in the shower or tub. Thing is I get them on and can't move, or I loose suction. Does the warm water help the suction? I will try to post more often and let you all know how things are going. Maybe I just need to stay in touch more with all you fellow nooglers. ;D ;D ;D I will try again with the pics soon. And I'll update my stats page later tonight. I did loose some weight too, so that might be why I lost of my breast too. :( Why does that part have to go first when you loose weight? Why can't it come from my legs or my tummy fat? GRRRR!!! :-\ Thanks to all that wrote to help!!!!! ;D

mommytrina

I thought I"d post an update. Nothing real exciting. :( I'm still pumping for 45 min to 1 hr a day. Once a day is all I can find the time for. I"ve gotten to the point that I'm just doing it and hoping it will help. I use heat and massage, and also a spray on lotion type of thing that is fenugreek and fennel seed and a few other things, but those are the main active ingredients. I get some swelling, but very little and it only lasts for 15 to 20 mins or less. I'm getting good suction now, but can't use any padding still. I hope this all won't be a waste of my time, and it will work eventually one day. Well, there's my update, sorry so boring and blue. :-\

roadrashes

Hugs to you from someone who truly understands. Keep with it. Also, maybe try to do the massage a little longer n maybe more often. I think this is really a time investment thing. Frustrating too. Keep posting often because we are here for you.

mommytrina

This is sooo frustrating!!!! :mad: It just makes me want to cry every time I hook these things on me. I barely fill them, My A cups are loose, I get practically NO swelling, and when I do did some, its gone in like 5 min! Its such a small amount if any, that maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me, because the tape measure says no different. :'( :'( :'( I have nothing else to update on. No changes what so ever. :( :(

Thanks roadrashes for your kind words!