starting out, no result?

Hey guys, im new to this forum and was wondering if I could get some help andvadvice from those who have had sucess with noogleberry. Im currently an 34 AA / FLATbasically . And ive been using noogle for two to three weeks now, more than 1 hour a day, but I do contant pressure because when I repump every 10 min, it didnt seem to make a difference. It swelled to a good size after the first use, but i realize i put too muvh pressure on it, after that when i put normal pressure it only swells a little after each use but only for 3 mins or so, and its minimal swelling still red and a little purple tho. I heard doing it once 2 to 3 dyays is better than everyday? Like muscle growing. With method help u guys out? Do I still have hope? Btw im 22 hoping to get to a c or small d cup. I kight have tubular breasts....

Attached arw two pics I took today.
Thank you :)

Attachments

• 20131017_120837.jpg
    20131017_120837.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 692
  • 20131017_120919.jpg
    20131017_120919.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 769

PNELLY

Hello!
Firstly I want to encourage you that your progress is normal. Don't be discouraged that the swelling isn't lasting very long. You will get there.
I don't think you have tubular breasts at all. You just have a good bit of projection for your size which will be a nice thing down the road!! ;D what are your starting measurements? We look pretty similarly sized (at my start) I would love to follow your progress!
For me pump and hold doesn't do very much at all. It maintains my size, but I don't get much growth. If I didn't have time to pump and release during the day I will pump and hold while trying to fall asleep. I gain the most when I pump and hold for a few minutes and release for like ten seconds. It decreases the pain for me too since I have like no fat on my ribs. Lol. Also I pump very day. If I miss very much I loose a lot.
Find out what works the best for you. Play around. The best thing I think is to try one thing for a week or two and then see how it is going. Trying something for a day doesn't give a very accurate depiction of progress.
For me I just decided that pumping is a new way of life for now. I've just come to terms with it so that the days I really don't want to I can just tell myself, this is what I do. If I et discouraged I look at my old pics and think I do not want THAT again!! Then I pump. Lol.

spudys

Vivian B
yummy nipples you have ;) I wish mine would grown to look like yours ;D well keep up the work and take it easy and they will grown for you.

stev

starting out

NB arrived first time tonight :) Just ordered from Amazon, PM and cream here Tuesday!!!
photos this evening

Vivian_CD said:
yummy nipples you have ;) I wish mine would grown to look like yours ;D well keep up the work and take it easy and they will grown for you.

lol thank you, your comment makes me feel a lot better, i've always been self conscious about my nipples, felt like they were too pointy and puffy! have you gotten any good results from noogle???

PNELLY said:
Hello!
Firstly I want to encourage you that your progress is normal. Don't be discouraged that the swelling isn't lasting very long. You will get there.
I don't think you have tubular breasts at all. You just have a good bit of projection for your size which will be a nice thing down the road!! ;D what are your starting measurements? We look pretty similarly sized (at my start) I would love to follow your progress!
For me pump and hold doesn't do very much at all. It maintains my size, but I don't get much growth. If I didn't have time to pump and release during the day I will pump and hold while trying to fall asleep. I gain the most when I pump and hold for a few minutes and release for like ten seconds. It decreases the pain for me too since I have like no fat on my ribs. Lol. Also I pump very day. If I miss very much I loose a lot.
Find out what works the best for you. Play around. The best thing I think is to try one thing for a week or two and then see how it is going. Trying something for a day doesn't give a very accurate depiction of progress.
For me I just decided that pumping is a new way of life for now. I've just come to terms with it so that the days I really don't want to I can just tell myself, this is what I do. If I et discouraged I look at my old pics and think I do not want THAT again!! Then I pump. Lol.

Hi! thank you for your comment! im veryy excited because my a cup is starting to fill out( not completely, but more than before). im taking fenugreek, red clover, and saw palmetto 3 pills each after meals and drinking plenty of water along with noogling. i think it really helps. im also trying the release and hold method again and for some reason this time it's working??? lol
it's only been a little more than a week since i tried this method and they are getting bigger even after the swelling's gone down!
it's only a little and barely noticeable but still :D:D:D

thank you for the advice. what is a projection in the breast??
have you gotten any good results from noogling?

austair

Hi there,

I'm an AA and waiting to get my NB package in the mail soon. As we seem to be about the same proportions breast-wise, wanted to see how it is all going now - as it is a month since your last update :) I'm very skinny (a size 0 US) so I feel like my progress will be slowed by my fast metabolism + no fat level, but can update you once i start on NB too!

jojohnjo

Hy,
I have also the problem with circulation, I can use only 2-3 minutes the pump on my nipples.
I have the inverted nipple and I do not like, but the problem is that we have much sensitive circulation and so we do not use the pump for much time without interruption.
In your case you have beautiful breast... I know much boys/man that love tubular breast, if your boyfriend do not appreciate you, he do not understand the true beautiful.
You can use pump little by little and do not worry about your breast, the important thing is the health of your breast.
A breast is created for give milk to baby and for charm, so do not worry, now you have already a beautiful breast (with also very sinuous form...) :D