starting photos.

Shelly02

I just turned 30 and ordered my NB as a birthday giftto myself. I have always been iembarrassed of my breasts. Im a mother of two.

I fit a 34/36 b
I am. 6'1
Weight 250

My birthday wish is to loose 70 lb and gain a size d/dd bust.
Wish me luck. Im determined to reach my goal by age 35 and hopping on sooner. Any pointers to help reach my goal would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20131005_202931.jpg
    IMG_20131005_202931.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 112
  • CAM00478.jpg
    CAM00478.jpg
    948.4 KB · Views: 96

Shelly02

Thank you for your input.
I just receive my order for Progesteron cream and Raw Ovarian. Pills. I have read up on them and found out them mixed together with nooglebury has helped others with the tubular brests.
I also fount the 7.2 to not fit my shcedual so well. Im am going to attempt snoogling for the month and see if it works for me. Even if its a little change ill be happy. I know its going to take time. Good things come to those who wait and work for it. Wish me luck picks will be posted at the end on my first month.

Shelly02

My left side with the tat feels like its getting fuller. But my right side does no feel or look any different. I am no worried that it's not going to match and be noticeablysmaller. :-\
I hope adding an additional 30 min on my right before working on the left will help give some kind of even results.

zzrmichelle

Please let me know how it goes using noodleberry at night. I have been hesitant to try it because I am worried that the indentations will never go away.
If I leave them on for an hour straight it takes a really long time so I'm not sure about overnight.

James

Yes, be very careful to avoid ring marks, they can become permanent scars!
Most snooglers use low pressure and/or padding to avoid the long term ring marks or depressions. Marks should be mostly gone away within 1/2 hour of stopping.
Although it is a lot of work, this is one of the prime reasons the 7:2 method is so good, the 2 minute break allows blood to flow into the skin area under the edge of the domes. Even better to massage during the 2 minutes.
As always, use a good oil like safflower oil, drink lots of water, and massage your breasts at least 1 hour per day.
Good luck :)

Shelly02

Yes i do use low pressure when snoogling. I normally dont end up with the marks after jumping in the shower every morning. I have also switched from every night to every other night. Hoping giving them the rest would help. Still have not measured, but they do feel a little fuller. :). I will keep you all posted.

Shelly02

Well its almost been a month. Here is a photo of my girls as of today. Sorry the lighting is not the best.
I think there has been a little change in them. Wish it was more noticeable.

Just added new pics. The last ones didnt come ou. Like i wanted them.

Attachments

• CAM00535.jpg
    CAM00535.jpg
    894.2 KB · Views: 52
  • CAM00533.jpg
    CAM00533.jpg
    944.1 KB · Views: 48

Shelly02

I guess there has been a small noticeable change. My sis left one of her bras on my wash. We normally get the same brand, Well i put on hers without thinking. all day it felt a little tight around the waist but no diff in the bust, just now as im getting ready for bed i noticed that it was not mine.

So to cut it short, her bra is one cup size bigger in the bust and a size smaller round.

Maybe it was my fat that got pushed up or i actually grown.
Im going with grown little. Give myself encouragement to keep going.

Shelly02

I started to slack off a little during the holidays,
So im posting another set of pics to keep track of any changes.

Im not giving up hope yet. Im determined to improve my tubular brests without surgery.

Attachments

• CAM00756-1.jpg
    CAM00756-1.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 36
  • CAM00757.jpg
    CAM00757.jpg
    924 KB · Views: 38

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's the spirit! Just keep your goal in mind, be creative and learning about your body and its responses. I have to keep reminding myself of this too :)

James

Have you been massaging, using safflower oil?
What size cups are you using, do you fill them when pumping? I would think you would use large or extra-large for the width.

Shelly02

Im currently. Using large and waiting for my xlarge to arrive.
I do fill them about half way, hoping the XL will show more of a result.
I have noticed the most swelling when i massage for about 30 min before noogling and after.
As for the oil, i get some kind of reaction when using it. So i purchased some vitamin e in the gel capsules. I cut two open and use that as a replacement for the oil.
I am also taking Biotin, after reading why tubal brests happen i have found that biotin helps counter react whats causing it.

I have also noticed a small change, its hard to see in the pics. But the distance from my nipple to the under part of my brest has gained a little bit more ccushion then before. And sometimes i have to re adjust them in my bra or they give the look of wanting freedom. :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Could you summarize what could be causing the issue and how biotin helps? Or perhaps a link to the info? Being male, I'm kinda worried about this happening to me and I just want to read up on it. All I find is surgery ads on google... :b

James

A couple of people have had bad reactions to safflower oil, and it just occurred to me that there are two types, there is a motor oil version and a salad oil version available at your supermarket. I trust you are using the salad oil version.