Starting Pics!

flat_fiona

Hi!~
I just got my NB today and I'm so excited! So, hoping these starting pics are going to post ok. Here's some quick info:
Kids:2
Under Bust: 29 IN
Across: 31
I wear a 32A bra, and its hugely padded and most of the time too big, but I've never properly had my bust measured.
I've already noogled tonight and have had no problems! Everything seems to be going fine.
Also taking fenugreek, fennel, borage oil, maca and MSM. I'm massaging too. I'm so excited to see some results but am aware it could take awhile. I am VERY flat, hence the name "Flat Fiona"!
So, my journey begins......! ;D

Attachments

• DSCN2383.JPG
    DSCN2383.JPG
    876.1 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCN2386.JPG
    DSCN2386.JPG
    869.4 KB · Views: 323

jnorton22002

Hi dear,

Just wanted you to know that I think, from what I can see, you are gorgeous. There's more to this life and world than breasts. I think you are great Hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

GingerNub

Hi and welcome. I've only just started myself but think it's working....
Anyways ladies who have had kids seem to respond to the system quickly so you have that in your favor.

Good luck ;D

flat_fiona

Awww... thanks ladies! Your words are too nice!
I noogled for a bit tonight and had a bit of swelling afterwards. I feel a bit heavier in my breasts, and maybe that's the swelling? I think maybe the mixture of herbs I'm using too is of some benefit. Will have to wait and see and adjust things as I go... I've been taking the herbs for only about 2 1/2 weeks now... By what I've read on here, it seems a lot is trial and error and different things work for different people.
I am quite excited about my first day with my NB!
xx

flat_fiona

Oh yeah, can anyone tell me... do I just keep adding on to this to update? Or do I do it in the stats part? I don't want to post things in wrong areas and annoy people! I know questions go in FAQ but not sure about updates?
Thanks!

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)
Wish you the best of luck with your noogling journey.
As to updates, I think it's just wherever suits you best. I tend to update in my stats and only update the pictures page when I have a new picture, but some people do the opposite, or don't keep a stats page and just put everything in their pictures.

Suss

Hi! I see you have about the same meassuremenst that I have now after 7 weeks of noogleing :)

Really, I'm looking forward on seeing your update pics! I must say I think you have a lovely shape to begin with!!
Best of luck to you!
/Suss

soonenough

When I started, my left side was even smaller than your picture. I believe I was a 32AA at least on the left. I started 12/9/10 with MSM(6g),Fenugreek(3200mg),flax oil. I gained by taking those combo plus adding chicken feet broth and soy milk with daily massage. You're right, herbs work, and it's only a matter of finding the right combination and dosage. And when you add noogling, you have increase the odds of growing your breasts.

You have a beautiful shape already, and growing is just around the corner. Please do keep on posting your updates; it really is encouraging to read progress, and makes me want to keep on going when I just want to chuck all these breast growing business.

LISATG

Fiona, You have such a nice, pretty symmetrical shape to begin with, I'm sure your results will really enhance that!

As others have said I think you have a lovely shape already. And I would never have guessed you've had kids because your boobs are still very perky! I hope I can be so lucky when that day comes for me haha.

I agree with what another girl said, how nooglers who've had kids seem to get quicker results... it's like their boobs "remember" how to stretch back to a bigger size again like they did during pregnancy. So that could definitely help you out!

Just looking at you right now I have a feeling noogling is going to give you a really beautiful shape. Good luck hun :)

flat_fiona

Well thanks everyone! I stretched out to a 36C when breastfeeding, then de-flated back to my 34A once I stopped. Amazingly, after 2 kids, I don't have ONE stretch mark anywhere on my body and I'm proud of that.... not sure how that happened though. Anyways, I think my boobs are perky because they are SO small, there's really nothing that CAN sag.... kinda funny! I'm really hopeful about NB and added a few new herbs to my routine today. My swelling is HUGE after a two hour noogling, but it disappears after an hour. I'm pressing on however.... I want to have BIKINI BOOBS for the first time in my life!!!
xx

flat_fiona

Fiona PICS UPDATE!!

:eek: OK, so my first pics I posted were 11 days ago.... I've been hard at work.
Here is an update pic of me.... I just finished a two hour noogling session and I'm HUGE!!! (well, compared to what I was before).... This is what keeps me motivated!!!
Please help!!! How can I get this swelling to stay for longer than an hour????
xx :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN2402.JPG
    DSCN2402.JPG
    867.1 KB · Views: 246

soonenough

Flat_Fiona, I would have never guessed that you breastfed two kids. You are so round and perky, and no stretch marks from having babies??? I want your genes. Your swelling looks fantastic, and hopefully, with each noogling session, the swelling will stay. I don't know how to make the swelling stay, sorry. Mine disappears after so many hours.

LISATG

WOW! Great swelling Fiona! With your NB and herb routine my guess is that you will really see your swelling lasting longer and longer over the next couple of weeks and from the experiences of so many others on the forum you will begin to see more and more permanent results.

I couldn't believe it when I woke up Monday morning and had retained at least 1/2 of my swelling from the previous night. You will soon experience that, too, and it is a great feeling... to the eye and the touch! ;)

My noogling motto is a line from an old Clint Eastwood movie... "We shall endeavor to persevere!"

Happy growth honey!

Hugs,
Lisa

secret

hey babe, welcome to nb :p

It seems like you getting great swelling so far, cant wait to hear your update soon.

happy nb ing

flat_fiona

Thanks everyone! It's so nice to have people to share the excitement of your boobs growing (even if it's just a tiny bit!)!!!! I feel like I'm a 12 years old again, waiting and wishing for my boobs to grow!!!
Well, I finally received my medium cups today! I NB'd for two hours, straight on the mediums, and filled to the 1 1/2 inch line... I was surprised. When I opened the packaged and realized how big the mediums were, I thought I'd never be able to get them to stay on without using the Smalls first to get some swelling to start. Nope! When I finished, my boobs were HUGE so I admired them for a bit in the mirror, put on a bra and put my NB away until later tonight. This has now become an addiction... "I AM going to have BIG boobs!!!"
xx

LISATG

That's awesome Fiona. You GO girl! Seeing results and getting that immediate gratification, no matter if short lived or not is certainly a rush. Good luck on your growth journey!

Anastasia916

hi Fiona, sorry didn't see your thread and questions before, there are just too many new people :D that it's hard for some of us more experienced members to get to them all! Okay as far as keeping swelling, my tips are:

WATER INTAKE!!! you need to be drinking half your body weight in oz of water, for example, if you are 120lbs you would drink at least 60 oz of water per day. Enough water intake makes a huge difference in results with NB

MASSAGE!! try to massage your breasts 5-15 min before noogling, you can check out the massage section of the breast nexus forum for some good massage techniques. I recommend a deep tissue massage or the chi massage.

PROTEIN!!! Be sure to have a diet high in protein for optimal booby growth, the body needs protein to grow new cells. If you're a vegetarian there are still ways such as nuts, soy, tofu, etc.

and of course CONSISTENCY!!! be sure to pump everyday as much as you feel necessary but I say at least 30 min to an hour, of course do more if you can. Over time the swelling increases more and more and permanent growth eventually in it's place.

HAHA if you think the mediums are big you just wait lol. I started with the mediums, they are tiny in comparison to what I use now ;)

oh also for swelling some say hot baths while noogling helps or noogling right after a hot bath or shower or even right after working out. And some think that collagen supplements help also, may be true since Sunsetz has had such amazing swelling and she consumes chicken feet soup which is high in collagen! HTH

soonenough

flat_fiona, you will fill up the mediums so fast that before you know it you'll be getting the large cups. Beautiful shape.

flat_fiona

Soonenough, Anastasia916 and LisaTG... thanks for being so wonderful and positive!
Anastasia thanks for all the great swelling tips. I would say that's the only difficulty I'm having so far, is trying to get the swelling to stay longer. I need to be drinking more water, I know that for sure. My problem is that I'm a Pepsi drinker, big time! I'm trying to cut down. I also smoke but don't know if that would affect growth or not, probably more just affect overall health. I'm really healthy and always have been and eat a fairly good diet, besides my pop intake!
I'm going to look up how much protein I should get in a day, as I'm not sure...
Massage is going well too..... Herbs and NB ing have all become CONSISTENT daily parts of my routine of life. So I'll just keep on a pumpin' and will increase the H2O!!
Thanks to you all!! and......
"I AM going to have BIG boobs!!!"
xx