Stats!

wantembig

Hey all! Here's my deal...
I started with Brava as a 34B. I used the medium domes as they said... 10 hours a day for 3 months. It was hard- but totally worth it! I got to a full 38c! But, as we all know, Brava is extremely expensive. I've tried to buy the bigger domes but I just don't have the money. Then I found Noogleberry! I already love it WAY more then Brava. You guys all rock! Anyways back to my stats...
As of right now I'm a 34C and as far as I know a fast responder (at least thats what I'm hoping!)
I weigh 160 (working on that with Zumba and diet!)
And I'm 5'3" and a quarter!
I figure as long as I'm growing, I might as well keep going! Let's see how big I can get! I'd love to be a full D by swim suit season! :) Fingers crossed!

SueB5

Hi wantembig. You have already done very well so you know you can do it. It will be interesting to hear how you do with noogleberry after being so succesful with Brava. I wondered how long a break you have had before starting again? Sue

roadrashes

WOW I'm excited for you. I love to hear about boobies growing. You level of commitment definitely paid off. # months for 10 hours a day. Yikes, I don't know if I could have done it. I struggle doing an hour once a day. :0 I have no doubt you won't achieve your goal. Did you post pictures yet? Don't forget to keep us updated too.

wantembig

It was pretty hard dedicating the time... I basically wore them at night and as soon as I got home. They did give me blisters though (not fun) So I think this whole hour a day thing is GREAT! No pics yet... I first need to figure out how to get them off my phone... Ha ha!

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!
With constant use this system will work for anyone.
It will take time, and LOTS of it, but the results are worth the wait.
Ask any questions that you might have, and they will be answered.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;) ;)

SueB5

Hi Wantembig. It has been a while since last time so it will be like a new start for you, I guess. I will be interested in reading how you progress now since you appear to be a fast responder. Lucky you! Sue

wantembig

Well I'm hoping I'll get fast results again! Been at it for a couple days, but nothing yet. I know it takes a while and I'm willing to wait! Yay!

ButterflyKisses

I was looking into brava first as well, but 10 hours a day kinda scared me off, as well as the price.
As the others have already said, it will be interesting to see how this works for you since you already had previous experience and growth with brava :)
Hopefully the boobie-fairy gifts you your goal by bathing suit season! :)
Wishing you lots of love and swelling
~Butterflykisses

Anastasia916

Haha I always find it funny when a Brava user comes to Noogleberry! I think you'll love it. And hun I read your other posts, I don't think you are being too greedy. I started my NBE journey as a 32AA, grew to a 32B before I found NB, and I'm now a 32D/34C so same size as you. I took a break from NB for a few months, I think I stopped completely in August/September. I noogled again for the first time tonight. I have similar goals as you, gain more boobage and lose weight. I'm 5'1 and current at *sighs* 134ish lbs. I want to get down to 115 and get the boobs to a 32DD or a 32E haha or 34D or 34DD in a 34 size. So go for your dreams. I have Zumba also, but I have a ton of workout DVD sets, workout gadgets, you name it lol, I get bored with workouts too easily. So I have to change it up. If you get bored of Zumba, I recommend getting a Kinect on the new xbox. I love Dance Central and The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout for it, that's what I'm currently doing, but I know in a couple of months I'll have to change it up again lol. Be sure to post some before and progress pics so we can see how you're doing!

mommytrina

Hi wantembig, Welcome!!! Thats awesome that you had such good luck with the Brava, and hope you have the same luck with the Noogleberry!!! I haven't had any luck yet, but hope to soon. :) I will be interested in reading your progress. Keep us updated and post some pics when you can! Good Luck!!!

Strumpet

I'm a little late, but hi and welcome!
Mega grats on being a fast responder and I hope you do even better with noogleberry than you did with Brava. :)

wantembig

Thanks y'all for all the welcomes! I actually haven't pumped in like a week just cuz of work and stuff. Back to it today though!

SueB5

I have a picture in my mind of you dumping your keyboard and jumping around your bedroom with excitment. I hope you did. Sue

roadrashes

Wow good for you in filling the large. Congrats!! That was no easy task and I know you must feel great. Here's to hoping that you get to D's by bathing suit season. How is the exercise routine going? I'm finding it hard to do both right now.