Still craving those curves

LaPetitSoleil

Copypasting my stats from my other thread. (But from the way my pants are fitting lately, I think I'm going to have to remeasure my hips and butt.)

Race: African-American
Pregnancies: None!
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Bra Size: Large 32A/Small 32B
Overbust: 30"
Bust: 31"
Underbust: 28"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 33.5"
Supplements: MSM powder and Flaxseed Oil Pills

I haven't seen much of a measurable difference, but I've definitely seen an increase in fullness. Even that's more than I wold have thought I'd have with how inconsistent I've been. Alas, we learn from our past follies. The attached pictures are pretty much my starting point.
EDIT: I should really learn to proofread.

Attachments

• Pink - Beginnings.JPG
    Pink - Beginnings.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Pink - 03.25.JPG
    Pink - 03.25.JPG
    788.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Pink - ML Swelling.JPG
    Pink - ML Swelling.JPG
    680.3 KB · Views: 302

LaPetitSoleil

These pictures are from today's session. I usually pump with the mediums, then one large dome with a foam ring (I can't fit both on my chest at once), and then both large domes for a few minutes. Today I was lucky since I didn't get any bruising or red dots.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• Bra ML Swelling - 05.07.JPG
    Bra ML Swelling - 05.07.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 280
  • Shirt ML Swelling - 05.07.JPG
    Shirt ML Swelling - 05.07.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 243
  • Bra - 05.07.JPG
    Bra - 05.07.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 227

midbackn2013

I love your progress and your swelling is AWESOME!! I'll definitely be following this thread for more of your progress. Especially since we have the same start and goal.

LaPetitSoleil

Still an inconsistent noogler, but I'm back with a few changes (and maybe small gains!) Last time I tried this, I was forced to stop because of bruises that led to some scarring above my breasts. (Still don't know how that happened...) I hadn't seen any permanent gains by that point anyway and would have just gotten rid of the system, but I decided to give it another chance.

Since the last time I was here, I've switched to nexplanon as my bc method and I've been taking PM and a flaxseed oil supplement. It's only been a few weeks since I started noogling again, and even then I don't always get the time daily. But when I do get the chance, I use the 7:2 method and it's made a world of difference. What ring marks I do get are gone quickly and I rarely, if ever, overpump to the point of pain or broken capillaries. I almost completely fill the mediums within a half hour and can actually wear both large domes at once, comfortably now. That was pretty much impossible before, even with the soft cup rings. The CLs are still too big for me, but if things continue to go the way they have then I should have no problem with that soon.

The best part is my swelling. I don't get much outward growth, but the fullness is incredible. What's really got me so excited is that for the past 2 days my boobs have retained fullness even when the swelling goes away. 24 hours inbetween sessions, and I can still see and feel it. I actually pulled out my measuring tape on a whim and it turns out I'm maintaining a 32" bustline. That's a full inch bigger! I hope I'm not jumping the gun with all my enthusiasm and this is a real sign of progress.

NadiOne

Kudos to you for not giving up! Your breast look huge by the way especially with a shirt on. It's time for ame new updated pictures ;D

LaPetitSoleil

I just wanted to give a big shout-out to DoubleD! I'm still not trying to get my hopes up because my bc has been doing weird things to my period and I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. But I took a comparison shot with the same bra, and at least now I know that I'm not just seeing and feeling things, my breasts actually have gotten bigger. (At least for the moment.) Whatever it is that's working, I'm going to keep up with my PM and flaxseed oil intake and noogling.

Attachments

• IMG_0707[1].JPG
    IMG_0707[1].JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0706[1].JPG
    IMG_0706[1].JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 218

jeane

Italian living in France
right

Attachments

• IMG_0707[1].JPG
    IMG_0707[1].JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0706[1].JPG
    IMG_0706[1].JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 180

LaPetitSoleil

Thanks for the fix, Jeane. I attached those pictures straight from my phone and couldn't get the orientation right.

I figured I owed you guys an updated swelling picture too. This is right after my session tonight, first with the mediums (which I'm pretty much maxing out now) and then with the larges. It's pretty obvious that I'm getting decent swelling, but it still doesn't feel like there's any change to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 253